True story: My second visit to Scat-Princess/Young-Dominas.com

Dec 6, 2004
Denmark
I had a great time back when I visit the girls from Scat-Princess.com and Young-Dominas.com last year:
https://fetlife.com/groups/3360/group_posts/2757066
http://www.mistressdestiny.com/forums/showthread.php?t=389156
So I decided to visit them again this year.

Here is my Diary of my seconded visit:

Day 1: Wednesday 17/7-2013 Nicole and their normal slave picked me up at the airport 21:30 which was a hour later when planed due to we had to wait for a heavy lighting storm to past the runway in Atlanta.

Day 2: Thursday 18/7-2013 Today we ran around town to find parts for a new feeding chair what we are going to use tomorrow.
It really turned out to be cool locking feeding char made in stainless steel (they have a metal worker on the team) with a thick glass top (real glass - no Plexiglas here)
I still had quite a bite of jet-lag.

Day 3: Friday 19/7-2013 First recording day....with 10 girls - 4 off them new girls
The new girl Alexandra has instantly become my new favorite girl.
I was chained down one a big board on the ground with chains holding my hands, feet and nick down.
A glass box was placed round my head and the feeding chair we build yesterday was placed over it.
We did find my limits today. My stomach just can't contain shit from more than 7 girls, but they still forced me tough all 10 :bugeyes:
Yes, I did tough up quite a bite in the end and I did take quite a beating from the girls.
Who come up with the idea to let girls beat me with the left over chains?

Day 4: Saturday 20/7-2013 Recovery and video editing day

Day 5: Sunday 21/7-2013 Recover day. We vent to a Birthday party.
It was fun to see how they calibrate birthday with Piñatas and the "pin the tail on the Donkey" game.

Day 6: Monday 22/7-2013 Was my second recording day again with 10 girls to serve.
We used the same chair with a glass box for my head as we used Friday but this time they molded my head in some kind of grips/soft cement so I couldn't move my head at all.
I did a little better this time but I still throw up in the end. (And they just forced it back in)
Shit from 10 girls is just a little too much for my stomach.
They did walk on me with high-heeled shoes and beat me quite a bite while I was chained down.

It is the beating and not the shit eating that I need to recover form.....

Day 7: Tuesday 23/7-2013 Recovery and video editing day

Day 8: Wednesday 24/7-2013 We make a very nice movie with 7 girls feeding me their shit under facesitting.
Each girl started out reading a magazine while sitting on my face on a couch.
After she was done with the magazine we moved to the floor, where she was sitting on my face while she toke a shit right into my mouth.
The girls were really nice to me today.
They didn't beat me today.

Day 9: Thursday 25/7-2013 a video editing day.
We went to visit one of the girls family.
We got some kind of soup where I didn't recognize half of the ingredients.
Where was something in that soup that my stomach didn't like.
So I ended up throwing up all night.

Day 10: Friday 26/7-2013 Sick or not. We recorded 3 short movies in a hotel room today.
The first move was with Tifany for Scat-Princess' clip store
I was tried up and Tiffany was sitting on my face while she toke a shit. I had to glean her afterwards.
We moved to a Jacuzzi where she was first sitting on my face while I eat her out and later she was standing on my body holding me underwater.

We did a similar movie with Cindy for her clip store
We started out with me chain down lying on a half wall between the Jacuzzi and the hotel room bed.
She toke her seat on my face. She was riding my face while she toke a big shit on it. I had to lick her ass clean while she continued her face riding.
She drag me into the Jacuzzi where she was first sitting on my face and later standing on my body to hold me under water.

The last movie was a similar movie with Adison for her clip store
First she put a spreaderbar on my feets and chained my hands to a plank behind my back before she kicked me into the Jacuzzi.
She placed my head on the edge of the Jacuzzi so she could sit on my face while she toke a shit and I licked her ass clean afterwards.

Later she pushed my head underwater and toke her seat on it.
Now I had to eat her out while I'm fully submerged.
That is a really hard thing to do - I ran out of air way too quickly.
It developed into a fight for air.
She keeps pushing me under the water either by sitting on my face or standing on my neck, stomach or head.
In the end she was standing with her high-heeled shoes on my face

Those 3 girls is some tough ladies to take a bath with, but good damn they tastes good :p

Day 11: Saturday 27/7-2013 Recovery and video editing day

Day 12: Sunday 28/7-2013 Recover day and video editing day

Day 13: Monday 29/7-2013 We recorded a movie with 9 girls and 2 slaves.
I was used by 5 girls while their normal slave was used by the other 4 girls.
We to slave were chained down on the floor next to each other with our heads close to a table. So 2 girls could take a seat on a face while she was playing on a Laptop (the girl using me) or an iPad (the girl using their normal slave) all the while they toke a shit in our mouths.

Day 14: Tuesday 30/7-2013 Time to travel home.
We drive to the airport at 6:30 so I could take the first fight at 8:45.
The first plane was sadly delayed around 2 hours (I don't really know why) so I didn't make it to Atlanta in time for the transatlantic flight. I had to wait 12hours for the next flight. At least they upgraded me to 1st class for free :)
So a lot of leg-room and big TV for my flight :D
But it become very late Wednesday before I was home (I did fly though 7 time zones)

Advice for others that want to that the tour

First: I did not have any influence on which girls and how many where was in the movies and I have no influence on that equipment was used or the handling of the movies. It was all up to Nicole. I could come with suggestions but it was Nicole who decided whether my suggestions were used or not.
For example. I do not like foot-worship. It is simple not my thing. But I still have to do some foot-worship in many of the movies.
This is an all or noting package.

Second: Be prepared for pain. The girls do like to kick, hit and use whips. I do have quiet a few scars on my face, belly, legs, hands, elbows, and in my mouth.

Third: Then you are tied up, they will continue to the end whether you can take it or not. You can throw up, but it will not make much of a deference, they will just force it back in you again.

How did I get here?
I joined the site and filled out the Slave Application found in the member section on the site. (Don't bother asking Nicole to be their slave if you are not a member of one of the sites. They will only take site members.) After that I have some e-mailing back and forth with Nicole to set it all up.

Buy some chocolate in the tax free shop on your way there. Girls love chocolate and good chocolate are hard to find in the area

Greetings
DK_Face

Sauur

Aug 8, 2004
Visit site
WOW thank you for sharing you experience!

We did find my limits today. My stomach just can't contain shit from more than 7 girls, but they still forced me tough all 10
Yes, I did tough up quite a bite in the end and I did take quite a beating from the girls.
Who come up with the idea to let girls beat me with the left over chains?
What are you thinking when this happens? Are you "in the zone" or are you screaming to yourself "wtf have I done????"

Also I see a lot of the days there was no video shooting. With the language barrier did you get bored?

Dec 6, 2004
Denmark
WOW thank you for sharing you experience!
What are you thinking when this happens? Are you "in the zone" or are you screaming to yourself "wtf have I done????"
Good question.
It was more like "Please stop the beating. I can't take any more".
But what I was thinking didn't really matter.
Those girls continues until they are done - whether I can take it or not.
Also I see a lot of the days there was no video shooting. With the language barrier did you get bored?
No. I never got bored.
I used the time off from recordings on going out with some of the girls and see the local city. (it is a big city)

Dec 6, 2004
Denmark
Hi SecretScatLover
Great read! That Adison girl seems really harsh. I'm not sure I would enjoy that =)
Yes, Adison is a tough lady to take a bath with. She really enjoys to dominate.
But she is also a nice girl to talk to over a nice dinner afterwards.
Did the girls have a lot of corn pieces in their shit? Being mexico, I can imagine they eat that alot =)
There was a few corn pieces in their shit but I would not call it "a lot".
It did taste like those girls eats way more chili than corns :eek:

Dec 6, 2004
Denmark
Hehe, nice that she isn't so bad afterwards :)

I can imagine it being hot, with all the chili lol! But it probably also makes the taste interesting ;p
Hi SecretScatLover
Yes it does....if you like strong food

What They prefer for Eat before shit You?
Hi Golden
The girls likes to eat tortillas, tacos, quesadillas, and other typical Maxican food
and they like to eat roosted chili-fruit’s as snacks :bugeyes:

Hows your bowel movement after eating their shit ? Is it solid or liquid ?
Hi Pintu
It is slightly thinner than normal.
But got damn it stinks - a lot worse that usually.
like 10 time more

pintu

Sep 5, 2013
Do you have to take any medicine before eating their shit ? I want to know how can one survive eating so much shit.Is it possible ?must reply cause I want to try my indian girlfriend.

Dec 6, 2004
Denmark
Do you have to take any medicine before eating their shit ? I want to know how can one survive eating so much shit.Is it possible ?must reply cause I want to try my indian girlfriend.
I take some preventive against "travel stomach" the last few days up to the feedings.
I do also have almost all available vaccines.
Especially against Hepatitis A and B is imported as it spread easily though scat and it is better to be safe than sorry on that one.

I will recommend that you get the Hepatitis vaccine and a vaccine ageist other common diseases in your area because people can carry (and spread) some diseases for some time before they show any symptoms.

Dec 6, 2004
Denmark
You're a legend, I'd like to do exactly the same experience but cannot £ disappear" for one week from my family.
Hi Guidorouge
Can't you just tell your family that you are going on a work-related course of some kind?
Or maybe you have a job there you some times have to travel to a customer for a few days.
I'm a engineer and design production lines for a living, so I just tell my family that I have to travel to Zealand (or somewhere else) to start up a new production line. (That can easily take two weeks)
Just be creative.
You can always call home in between recordings if needed.
Can we eat entire load without vomiting ?
Hi Pintu
Yes. It is absolutely possible eat a entire load of shit or even several without vomiting.
You may vomit the first few times, but it become easier after you have tried it a few times.

guidorouge

Sep 9, 2009
How do the girls plan to shit all the same ( or close) time? I mean, 10 girls in few ( I guess does not take long time ) hours are all going to shit, need to have some strategy for that, do they stimulate with medicine?

SiCiAiT

My Mouth Your Ass
Sep 1, 2009
Wausau, WI
So DK Face if someone was to schedule with them do they have to be video taped?

If I had the money I would love to "push the limits" with their help but being video taped is not my cup of tea.

Wish there was a place in Wisconsin.

Dec 6, 2004
Denmark
So DK Face if someone was to schedule with them do they have to be video taped?

If I had the money I would love to "push the limits" with their help but being video taped is not my cup of tea.
I really don't know if they would let a toilet slave visiting them and be used by them without recording it for their website.
I guess it would be quite expensive if they would, as they wouldn't have the video's to generate income from their website