True Woman Worship [photo and clip updates]

Cordelia

Mar 26, 2018
www.clips4sale.com
Hello again!

True Woman Worship is a new c4s studio that is all about returning to the roots of real and authentic Female Domination. No acting or pretending; just a genuine candid peek at a real-life 24/7 FemDom/FLR couple. TWW has been placing in top 50 lists across over a dozen categories in a mere three weeks!

A Goddess and Her Steed

My name is Cordelia; I met my husband (aka Steed) in grade-school after my family relocated to the States from Russia. He was always an alpha-type - popular, strong, assertive, etc. In spite of this, even in our youth, he always referred to me as 'ma'am' and would do whatever I told him to do (nothing new there, ha!).

It was as though my dominant nature stirred something dormant in his subconscious - something that needed to be drawn out and tamed. I loved the idea of taking a strong-willed man and completely conquering him...

So I did.

Real Women Can Handle Any Challenge

When we started dating I indoctrinated him into my love for Female Supremacy and trained him, broke him in, and made him into the loyal, well-trained Steed he is today. He is subservient to me without respite and loves every second of it.

And what better way to show his gratitude to his Goddess than to kiss and clean her beautiful feet?

This thread will be documenting our journey through the lens of foot worship - particularly post-gym/after a long day at the office. If you're a fan of sweaty feet, smelly feet, foot smothering, and trampling - you're in the right place!

Last, a huge thanks to all of our awesome and loyal fans and the wonderful community here at MDFF. You boys have been so respectful and welcoming; I hope this thread brings enjoyment for all. I'm always around to answer any questions about our videos or lifestyle (and will allow Steed to chime in when warranted).

True Woman Worship studios: www.clips4sale.com/126525

You can also check out the TWW Facesitting and Smothering thread HERE.

Screen Shot 2018-03-28 at 15.26.06.png Screen Shot 2018-04-21 at 13.43.21.png Photo on 4-21-18 at 17.25.jpg Screen Shot 2018-04-23 at 17.43.33.png Screen Shot 2018-04-23 at 17.44.15.png

Last edited:

Cordelia

Mar 26, 2018
www.clips4sale.com
"Total Bitch For My Leather Riding Boots (leather knee-highs + very sweaty sock/foot worship)"

generated_19436875.gif

"As a True Woman who owns a Steed, of course I've a collection of elegant, genuine leather riding boots (and a crop to go with them - perhaps I'll bring it out in a future video...if you behave, that is). I've been in a rather cruel mood as of late, so I felt it would be prudent for Steed's training to take him for a walk while wearing my favorite pair of knee-high leather riding boots.

I recorded this when we got home, immediately thereafter. It was humid outside, and my socked feet were absolutely steaming hot having been all wrapped up in leather for hours. I have Steed lick my boots and - after he was allowed to remove them - proceed to rub his face in my leather and sweat-infused socks.

I took my time relishing my power, asserting my absolute dominance over my Steed as I wiped my sweaty feet all over the foot-rag that is his face.

"I'm grateful that you are my God," Steed pleads, as he grovels my sweaty, leathery feet.

I look down at him and tell him, "Then show me. How does a good Steed thank his God?

Watch and find out..."

Fun fact: The scent of leather candles brings Steed to his knees immediately.

I suppose one could say I have a huge proclivity for psychological domination. I love utilizing psychological principles in my training protocols: Pavlovian/association training perhaps most important. Steed has been trained to react instantly to the scent of my feet, shoes, boots, etc. I used these leather boots quite a bit early on in Steed's training. He associates the scent of leather with rewards (my feet and my control) so much that even a leather-scented candle puts him on his knees!

I discovered this not long ago on accident. We went to the farmer's market and bought some artisan-made candles. The leather scented candle put him in a very submissive mood and he got on his knees and started begging for my feet! I was so amused, I decided to keep leather candles around to tease him. Now they're a great training tool.

<3 Cordelia <3

Cordelia

Mar 26, 2018
www.clips4sale.com
Sigh...Vimeo and Youtube have rather obnoxious spam filters. I'll try and find somewhere to re-upload these today. In the meantime, preview clips can still be viewed here

What would this thread be without some free sample clips?? The best part of our videos is the dialogue, after all.
Note: our videos are all HD quality - the samples come out a little rough because they were rendered with an online converter

Last edited:

Cordelia

Mar 26, 2018
www.clips4sale.com
Only A Loser Likes To Be Stepped On (humiliating foot-slapping + trampling) <---- free preview clip

Screen Shot 2018-04-24 at 05.53.34.png Screen Shot 2018-04-24 at 05.54.05.png

"In human psychology, the face is subconsciously regarded as the 'soul of one's identity'. Humans intimate who they are through the lens of their primary senses, most of which are centric about the face. Our noumenal experiences of the world are centric in the face. In short, your face is one of the most privatized and intimate signifiers of your identity. And I just stomp all over it.

Watch as I put Steed in his place again by trampling and slapping his face with my powerful feet. He's so submissive to me that when beckoned to be my foot-wipe, he rubs his face in my feet - not the other way around...just like I trained him to. He's so in awe of his God that he begs for more, groveling to my beautiful feet in gratitude. He profusely kisses my feet while lying prostrate beneath me; he turns his face to the side whenever I command him to, only to receive another kick, slap, or stomp.

Ever since I first enslaved Steed, I've won time and again. He's so used to losing to me, he considers it a point of pride. I mean, being my loser is a very special privilege, after all.

And only a loser likes to be stepped on. So naturally Steed loves it, as is so apparent in this clip.

Watch this clip and you'll admit that you're a loser, too.

Remember: I'm the winner."

I certainly go through phases with my fetishes and interests. For weeks I'll be really into riding his face and other times, I'll want to trample the heck out of his face every day. Seems I'm in the latter mood as of late. I just love the fact that I can stomp on Steed's face and he'll thank me for it every.single.time. Ha!

In other news, I'm really excited to announce that we've been contacted by c4s and they want to conduct a one-on-one interview and spotlight us as their featured studio! I might enjoy being a bit mean and arrogant, but a true lady knows when to be humbled by the amazing support she has surrounding her. So again, all of our fans have been nothing short of awesome :D

<3 Cordelia <3

Last edited:

Cordelia

Mar 26, 2018
www.clips4sale.com
Remove My Boots And Clean My Sweaty Feet, Worm <------free preview clip

Screen Shot 2018-04-24 at 15.17.26.png Screen Shot 2018-04-24 at 15.17.49.png Screen Shot 2018-04-24 at 15.18.09.png Screen Shot 2018-04-24 at 15.18.35.png

"Steed took me out to dinner this evening and sat there with an erection the entire time. Why? Because I wore my knee high, leather riding boots; he knows what this means. Goddess' leather boots means she is going to ride Steed to the bedroom and have him peel them off so he can clean the leathery boot sweat off her feet.

However, he was given a choice: either eat something at the restaurant or dine on the sock lint, toejam, and foot sweat accumulating in my hot boots. He chose the latter. Typical; he is my little bitch, after all.

Watch as I have him remove my leather boots, after which I proceed to wipe my sweaty socks all over his face. He kneels before me, wholly complacent and obedient. When it comes time to remove my socks with his teeth, he can barely take them off - my feet are so sweaty, my socks are literally stuck to my gorgeous feet.

He peels off my sweaty socks and I stomp his face into submission on the edge of the bed, lathering his face in my foot sweat like a lotion. He drives his tongue between my pretty toes and admires my new pedicure (which he paid for, of course). I enjoy kicking him around a bit as the night intensifies and he falls further into my control.

By the end of the video, he's reduced to nothing more than my sweaty foot-wipe. He slept so soundly with the lingering scent of my leathery sweat under his nose. Or maybe it's that he sleeps at the end of the bed with my feet in his face.

Only a foot bitch would know..."

Don't worry - I do feed him food! We live in a 'bodybuilding household', so eating is going on incessantly. And a dishwasher full of tupperware, haha. He needs to keep his strength up if he's going to serve me and be subject to my whims, after all. I don't exactly go easy on him...

But yes, I'd venture to say his favorite treat is the sock-lint between my toes after a long day of wearing leather boots with wool or otherwise thick socks. It's so gross and I love it. It's at once amusing and empowering to know that the dirt on my soles or scent of my feet after a day of working in my office brings him to his knees. I often have him sleep at the foot of the bed with my feet in his face so he probably associates the scent with rest and relaxation on top of all the other associations going on.

<3 Cordelia <3

Cordelia

Mar 26, 2018
www.clips4sale.com
Thank Me For Buying My New Pedicure <----free preview clip

Screen Shot 2018-04-25 at 08.36.02.png Screen Shot 2018-04-25 at 08.35.46.png Screen Shot 2018-04-25 at 08.35.23.png

"A superior Woman has her pedicures paid for and is thanked for offering the opportunity to do so. This was Steed's first time being allowed to kiss my feet with my new pedicure, and he demonstrated his gratitude just as I trained him to.

Steed has a special credit card just for my feet - I call it his 'foot bitch' card, as he uses it exclusively for my feet: boots, heels, shoes, socks, pantyhose, stockings, foot care, and weekly pedicures.

And so the rule goes: he paid for them; thus, he owes me thanks for the privilege of paying for them. Very fair, I'd say. Especially considering he (and all others) is totally inferior. <3"

Yep, he really does have an entire fund for my feet. It's included in his budgeting and everything, ha! Enjoy.

<3 Cordelia <3

Cordelia

Mar 26, 2018
www.clips4sale.com
Warm, Smelly Sock Sniffer (humiliating sock worship) <---- free preview clip

Screen Shot 2018-04-26 at 12.06.00.png Screen Shot 2018-04-26 at 12.06.45.png Screen Shot 2018-04-26 at 12.07.28.png

"We all know Steed is a foot-freak, and that's because I love exposing little foot bitches for what they are...

In this clip, I had just finished riding Steed's face to my heart's content and multiple orgasms. It is imperative to maintain my psychological dominance over Steed by instituting the reward/punishment system his reward for serving as my personal furniture is to be what he really is at heart - my warm, smelly sock sniffer.

Wool socks get so steamy when worn inside leather boots all day long! Watch how obedient Steed is as I wipe them all over his face, his nose following my toes in desperation. Watch how I pin him down on the bed and force him to deeply inhale the other foot, causing him to relinquish what minute semblance of control he has left. He is completely owned by my scent.

I even have him kiss every single toe and thank it for owning him! Talk about humiliating...

But as always, what is humiliating for you is amusing to me. And I take precedence.

Amuse me."

And this was after a good hour of full-weight face-riding! Often, after I make Steed perform a number of humiliating tasks, I feel like 'rubbing it in'...quite, literally! His face is better than a pair of hands for a foot massage - I'll just have him rub his face all over my soles when they're sore from my leather boots or a long workout session.

<3 Cordelia <3

Cordelia

Mar 26, 2018
www.clips4sale.com
Put In Your Place By A Real Woman (sock removal + sweaty feet worship) <----free preview clip

Screen Shot 2018-04-28 at 14.47.22.png Screen Shot 2018-04-28 at 14.47.08.png

"As a follow-up to TWW 42, Steed completes his task of sniffing and kissing, of being smothered and slapped around by my warm, smelly socks. As my hopeless foot addict, he just couldn't help but tug on my socks with his teeth like the he is and beg me to allow him to remove them and proceed to conquer him with my sweaty, smelly feet.

And conquer him I did.

In this clip, he peels my warm boot socks off my beautifully arched feet and offers his face as my personal foot wipe. He falls so completely under their spell, he begins kissing my warm soles and burrowing his nose between my toes as I laugh at him and verbally humiliate him.

Ah, I love just how vulnerable I can make a man feel. He has no choice but to submit to my every whim and desire and acknowledges this truth by reverently thanking me for owning him.

If you've always dreamed of being conquered absolutely by a Real Woman, this clip is for you...watch and learn how to pay homage to a true Female Deity."

We'll be recording quite a few nice sessions this weekend, so stay tuned. I have a lot of paperwork to do, but I can always just use my favorite chair or carpet while doing it...

<3 Cordelia <3

Cordelia

Mar 26, 2018
www.clips4sale.com
Goddess' Perspective: Wearing Stockings

At last! On Friday, I finally wore some stockings with my leather knee-high boots to the office - it was the first relatively cool day since TWW was launched. Ergo, we will be releasing our first stockinged feet worship clip, because as you all know, Steed worships my feet every day when I get home from my office and/or from the gym - regardless of what I am wearing (or not wearing). Old, smelly gym shoes with no socks? He drops to his knees. A nice pair of leather heels with hose? He drops to his knees. Barefoot and dirty? Knees.

Screen Shot 2018-04-29 at 02.59.24.png

And what a treat it was! Steed absolutely adores stockings and pantyhose (he cites the particular scent and softness thereof as largely responsible for this adoration). Apparently, stockinged feet have a unique scent to them? Perhaps someone else can attest to this...

Then again, Steed is a self-professed foot addict, obsessed with what he reports to be a variety of unique scents contingent on the context: my feet in stockings, pantyhose, socks (athletic, wool, even certain brands), heels, sandals, gym shoes, boots, et al...he loves and knows very intimately each and every one. I suppose this is to be expected what with the extensive 'scent training' I put him through in the early phases of breaking him in!

I certainly ensured that Steed displayed proper gratitude for my wearing the stockings. Like I said, it was 'relatively cool' - a phrase which here means "hot and humid but temperate enough to tolerate". I made sure to work up a nice sweat and the aforementioned scent that he loves and adores, haha! Some gratitude for his Goddess was in order, so he spent a good portion of his evening prayers thanking me for wearing them.

You know you have a wonderful life when your loyal and devoted husband prays to you to express gratitude for something as minute as wearing stockings. He even bought me a new French press to express further thanks. *Sigh* he is so well-trained and just hopelessly addicted to my feet...

You would be, too...

<3 Cordelia <3

Cordelia

Mar 26, 2018
www.clips4sale.com
Humiliated At The Feet Of Your God (close-up foot worship) <----free preview clip

"Since TWW came to fruition, I've had hundreds of men (and a few beta females, even) write to me that they, too, wish to worship me as their God. It's exceedingly amusing and I revel in watching so many prostrate themselves before me, recognizing that I indeed am a genuine dominant Woman who can control them through a mere clip. Ha!

Be forewarned: This is what happens when you get too close to a Real Woman: you drop to your knees and beg to become her follower, write and recite prayers to her, humiliate yourself for her when necessary (i.e. always).

Steed clearly understands this, and - as is very evident in this clip - he has absolute respect and reverence for his God. Watch how he begs for the opportunity to humiliate himself at my perfect feet, thanking me for allowing him to kiss my soft, warm soles and take in the ecstasy that is the Womanly scent between my pretty toes. Yum; foot bitch heaven...

He's my hopelessly owned little foot addict; I've said it time and again, always proven and verified. Just look at how he kneels before his Venus...

And now, his tireless efforts in worshipping me has resulted in yet even more followers that understand I am God and deserve to be exalted as such. Whether you're a little follower-in-the-making or simply a foot loser with a penchant for kneeling before a powerful Woman and kissing her feet, this is a clip you can't survive without..."

Screen Shot 2018-05-01 at 05.19.08.png Screen Shot 2018-05-01 at 05.19.35.png Screen Shot 2018-05-01 at 05.19.47.png

I absolutely loved the angles we captured on this one - a nice, close-up view of what Steed sees like, 90% of his time, haha! When he's not busy kissing my feet and thanking me for owning him, he's smothered beneath me while I read, or using that well-trained tongue of his to bring me to orgasm after orgasm (we have quite a few clips of this as well).

I really wish I could embed the preview clips in these posts, but the link will have to do. So much of what makes our content unique and superb (fans' words, not mine) is the verbal aspect of what I do as Steed's Owner and God. Our worship sessions are very psychologically intense and sensual; I've always felt that words incorporate into FemDom activities an unfathomable means of training and control. Choose your words wisely, and you'll enslave even the most willful of men...

And that's precisely what I have done with my Steed.

<3 Cordelia <3

Cordelia

Mar 26, 2018
www.clips4sale.com
Stomping Your Pathetic Face (post-gym trampling + foot smother) Full Version <---free preview clip

"I'm always a bit mean, but surely you've wondered (fantasized about, rather) what I'm like when I'm feeling particularly cruel...

Well, this video is quite exemplary. And the object of said cruelty is my loyal, submissive, foot bitch of a Steed, of course. Besides, that's why a superior Woman like me has a personal servant in the first place.

Why was I feeling cruel, you ask? Because it feels good and I deserve to feel whatever I want. Just like how it felt good to step and stomp on Steed's face in this video, ha!

I particularly love how Steed just lies there on the floor, completely subservient and conquered by me, while I step on him and kick his face around. He even thanks me for it, trying to kiss and sniff my sweaty feet (note that I had just removed my dirty gym shoes - which I wore to the gym without socks).

This is how a real Woman conducts herself: with absolute control. Buy it and learn something, worm. <3

Temporarily ON SALE to commemorate my many 'top 50' placements across C4S. Can't say I'm surprised, though..."

Cordelia

Mar 26, 2018
www.clips4sale.com
Humiliated At My Stockinged Feet <----free preview clip

"This clip is certainly a ringer in the verbal humiliation department. As you all know, Steed worships my feet every day when I get home from my office and/or from the gym - regardless of what I am wearing (or not wearing). Old, smelly gym shoes with no socks? He drops to his knees. A nice pair of leather heels with hose? He drops to his knees. Barefoot and dirty? Knees.

Today was a lucky day for Steed, because I decided to wear my black stockings underneath my leather boots today. And what a treat it was! Steed absolutely adores stockings and pantyhose (he cites the particular scent and softness thereof as largely responsible for this adoration). Apparently, stockinged feet have a unique scent to them - not that I would know. I suppose all you foot lickers know what the craze is all about, ha!

Watch at how submissive and subservient he is while I stomp and smother his face in my black stockings, verbally debasing and humiliating him the entire time. I tell him that I am his God, that he belongs beneath me, that his face is my foot wipe, that I own him completely…

He just kisses my feet, says “Thank you, God” and agrees.

You agree, don’t you?"

<3 Cordelia <3

Cordelia

Mar 26, 2018
www.clips4sale.com
Degrading My Loser While He Kisses My Feet (and thanks me for it)

"Steed is now sleeping at the foot of the bed with the pungent scent of my sweaty post-gym feet all over his face. Why? Because I just smothered his face with them...or rather I made him do the work, haha!

In this clip, I have Steed bow down at the edge of the bed and rub his face all over my warm, sweaty soles and kiss them while I verbally degrade, debase, and humiliate him. This is part of our daily training protocol whereby Steed is exposed to verbal degradation so often, he learns to appreciate it.

At this point, he is so well-trained that being degraded by his God turns him on. How pathetic and amusing...he even thanks me when I kick his face or slap it with my feet, begging for more.

Watch from beneath my perfect soles as he thanks me for humiliating him by sniffing, kissing, and rubbing his face all over my feet."

Good weekend to everyone. Summer is officially here, and we'll be rolling out a ton of new content and a new seasonal theme as well.

<3 Cordelia <3

Cordelia

Mar 26, 2018
www.clips4sale.com
Daily Gratitude Beneath My Feet <---free clip

"My, my what a treat. As aforementioned, Steed has his daily duties, among them showing me gratitude for being the superior Woman who owns him and allowing him to serve me. Foot Worship is one of his favorites; he is undoubtedly a foot freak. He loves my sweaty, smelly feet so much, he can't help but rub his own face all over them. And sometimes, I return the gesture and remind him that his face is for wiping my feet on.

Thus, today I used him as my sweaty foot-wipe. He has behaved very well lately and bought me a plethora of new shoes, so I had him kneel at the edge of the bed for a special reward/daily gratitude session. I had work emails to answer (I don't just boss people around in my personal life, but in my work, too) so I let him go to work on my warm, sweaty feet, just fresh out of my new shoes.

He gets so lost in my perfect feet that he starts rubbing his face all over them. Steed also has this gross fixation on the lint and dirt that accumulates between my toes during a long day's work, so I figure it's utilitarian to have him clean that out, too, while he's down there. He does love it after all, claiming it is "nourishment" and that he likes to savor the flavor. Grosssss.

And every now and again, I pin him down with one of my feet and remind him that he belongs there, beneath them. He always acquiesces, always gives in without protest. I must say, the feeling of having a strong, burly man pinned beneath my pretty little feet and groveling like a bitch is quite invigorating. Ha.

It should be noted that part of this reward is that he is not permitted to wash his face after I wipe my sweaty feet all over it. Not that he would ever want to anyway - he understands that this is a huge honor. It seems he sleeps so soundly with the lingering scent of his God's sweaty feet all over his face."

Happy Monday! Time to go in to the office and be a boss again ;P

S/o to my loser accountant guy who always nervously glances at my heels

<3 Cordelia <3