Under the board 14

peterek2001

Trample Fan
Dec 8, 2002
Warsaw / Poland
www.trample.pl
All the girls are weighed and their weight is indicated in the film, over 911 kilograms/ 2002 lbs. We already have someone just for this assignment, so he lies under the board. The combined weight of all the girls is the same as if a small car would drive on top of him. Time: 12,36 min.

MOVIE

Last edited:

bfrug

Aug 7, 2002
SE UK
I'm not sure if I could even lie under a board. I'd need some padding under me for sure.
Of course, if I ever get the chance, I must try it sometime!
Cheers,
BW
It's not that easy - the board tends to concentrate the weight onto the "high" parts of the body - good to use the board as a ramp with one on on the floor, the other on you and feel the weight/pressure increase as the Lady(s) walk towards you.

To nie takie proste - deska ma tendencję do koncentrowania ciężaru na "wysokich" częściach ciała - dobrze jest używać deski jako rampy z jednym na podłodze, a druga na tobie i odczuwać wzrost ciężaru / ciśnienia Pani (-i) podchodzi do Ciebie.

Backwalk

Aug 24, 2002
Around
Visit site
Yeah, that's what I know. My "high part" is my stomach. A whole lot of crunches would be in order to get it down.
The ramp idea might be fun to try. Then again, if the girls are barefoot, just walking back and forth works well.
Cheers,
BW

CAG00

Mar 1, 2003
Visit site
You are Amazing my Friend, that is a LOT OF WEIGHT......AND WHAT LADIES .....Thank you for sharing with us as always and I love your clips. Have a Great Day