Weight of the woman known important?

Discussion in 'Facesitting Discussions' started by Dutchdoormat, Apr 12, 2018.

1. Dutchdoormat

Dutchdoormat Member

Is it for you important to know the weight of the woman on top of your face? If so, why?

2. al-uk

al-uk Active Member

3. bfrug

bfrug Moderator

I just like to know the weight (& the shoe size) of the trampler.

4. James

James Active Member

5. terrell2483

terrell2483 Member

Really only if she's a BBW cause I want to now what's the heaviest chick I've had sit fullweight on my face on the floor which had been 320 lbs so far.

6. James

James Active Member

Personally I like athletic bodied women so the actual weight isn't important. I think in the US weight is a higher priority than here in the UK, same with population of a town, I have absolutely no idea the population of all my local towns and couldn't care less, we don't have town entry signs saying xTown, Population x because it's not of any interest to anyone... who cares??

7. James

James Active Member

Oh, and my Dad used to visit his US employers HQ in Chicago, it always made us laugh that it was the 'tallest marble clad building in the world' and had a sign on it as if it was important LOL

8. uwsp_joe_84

uwsp_joe_84 Member

I think for me I like knowing just because I like women to be much larger than me, so knowing what the size discrepancy is is a turn on for me.

9. rudeworld

rudeworld Member

i like it when it is incorporated with the naughty talk.... thing like "how to you like my 200lbs fat ass sitting right on your face...."

Dutchdoormat likes this.