What's the deal with Scatt?

Tad

Dec 9, 2002
Visit site
Ariel, scatt is a pretty way out fetish in reality, so maybe it is enjoyed most in imagination and fantasy rather than actually being there and smelling and tasting it. I sometimes fantasize about this ultimate humiliation, being forced by a beautiful lady like you to eat and smell her poop, especially if she has pooped directly on to my face in my mouth and nose, but I don't think I would want to do that in reality. I think in reality the most I would want is for her farts to go there. So to directly try to answer your question, seeing your scat scene starts the imagination We can see the pooop and then let our imagination do the rest.
I hope that at least partially answers your question Ariel. By the way, you are a beautiful and delightful woman and your questions are very reasonable and thought provoking. Thank you for the question and for being here with us.
Tad

Last edited:
Feb 22, 2008
Ordinarily, I would consider it nasty and distasteful. But when it comes from a beautiful woman, it is just different. Only beautiful things come from goddesses, right? Poo, farts, etc. It is like an extension of them, a gift from within. That probably doesn't make much sense, its actually pretty difficult to describe, especially since its so taboo.

Thanks for making such a wonderful clip! Hope to see more in the future :)

that a woman could have the power over a slave to the extent that he would consume what she would flush away and pay for the privilege. That is true superiority. Would you get a rush from it?
Okay! So who wants me to poo on them for real? On the face or where ever, has to be on film-I'll do it for free;)

xoxo Ariel

Ordinarily, I would consider it nasty and distasteful. But when it comes from a beautiful woman, it is just different. Only beautiful things come from goddesses, right? Poo, farts, etc. It is like an extension of them, a gift from within. That probably doesn't make much sense, its actually pretty difficult to describe, especially since its so taboo.

Thanks for making such a wonderful clip! Hope to see more in the future :)
Glad you liked the clip, it was kinda fun! I may have a new fetish.....:monkey:

Mar 21, 2010
That kind of control is a major turn on for me!:moon:
You should do some clips where you describe the foul and disgusting things your slave will do for you, how he will be paying for what you would normally flush away and how pathetic he is for doing so. That he'll probably get sick from it but how you don't care because he is merely a receptacle to be used for your garbage, cigarette butts and waste and a tool to be used for money.

I'll buy it!

To me it represents the ultimate submission to the whims of a Goddess. And is the epitome of humiliation. That's why I like to write about it. But I try to focus on the psychological aspects, leaving out some of the cruder references.

Never been a shit eater....it's just the thought of it that really turns me on.

Tad

Dec 9, 2002
Visit site
Ariel, you are so beautiful, that I would want you to do it to me for real despite my concern that I might not like it in reality. And you wouldn't have to do it for free with me because I woudl be so appreciative that I would insist on paying you for the session. But my circumstances do not allow me to get away to be with you, even if you were closer to me than California. Believe me, if I could I would take the first plane to wherever you are to take you up on your offer. And even though I have wondered if I would like it for real, I know I would love it from you.
Tad