1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ads by Clips4Sale

Whats the problem with trampling?

Discussion in 'Trample & Foot Fetish Discussions' started by underman6, Nov 26, 2017.

1. underman6

underman6 Active Member

I wonder, perhaps as many of you do too, why is there a problem with love for trampling? Why I ask this is because of discussion I have had with many of my male friends who think they still are alone in this world with the love for trampling and the women doesn`t enjoy this or are not interested in trampling.

Thats even when we have had wonderfull years on the scene with many happy women trampling us tired and sore all over. Is it like men are affraid of the act of trampling or is it still shamefull and lost of your maleness?

Is trampling to private? To intimitate to among people? One thing I understand is when doing trampling with a partner in the home its sexually. But on the scene with some curious people around?

In other cultures trampling seems not to be that shamfull as it is in the western countries, I still got that impression.

Or as I began to think, when going out its like geting a partner on the (traditional) way, building a home, get kids, house and everything.

But on the scene, the clubs and other events that people search for its just a play, not sex. Whats wrong with that?

Okey! :)

2. Ads by Clips4Sale

3. Highstepper

Highstepper Member

It's running it's course like anything else that may have been taboo at one time. I for one see much more of at least a recognition of it, more so than when I was young and searching some 45 years ago.

4. underman6

underman6 Active Member

Just to remember trampling is a very degrading act, I believe its one the most degrading act ever. And another thing is that trampling is very tough, not only for males on the floor but also for women trample about on wobbling surface of a malecarpet.

5. goletiout

goletiout Member

I think having a foot fetish nowadays is almost considered 'OK' - but I think there's a big difference between saying to your partner 'I like your feet' to 'Can you stand on my face?'. I think as a foot fetish, the other person can get something out of it more obviously, a nice foot rub for example and they don't have to do much, whereas with something like trampling, they have to be a willing participant and also they have the added pressure of possibly hurting somebody they like/love and not fully understanding why they'd want them to do this to them.

6. underman6

underman6 Active Member

Yes, I got that. But its not that I wonder about.

What I mean are about men and why they still have probelm with their love for trampling? Both on the scene and in private?

The keyword here is shamefullness and lost of being a man?

7. underman6

underman6 Active Member

Or are men affraid of being trampled underfoot? Scary? Many women have told me so, when they at last got the chance to be underfoot, they don`t dare to take it.

8. trail

trail Active Member

It's not considered a normal thing among standard oriented people, that's obvious. It's normal to be private about it. Unless you are a very free minded person, that either don't give the shit what other people think, or feel having a sosial nettwork that agrees and back you up more or less.

9. underman6

underman6 Active Member

Yes, I understand that. Most women even them who are standard oriented doesn`t feel annoyance about men having fetish for trampling, but men do I believe. If Mr.Someone would be more into violent type of trampling wich create the differences in our personal preference. I think trampling are so personal and how we express ourself of how normal we could be with trampling. But my point is that many men dreaming about or would love to try trampling but wouldn`t do it because they cant handle it or imagine how trampling will acting on the body and compare it for the fantasy one might have - wich is differenced of what you ever thought it would be. I have seen guys been afraid on the floor, wich comes from when women who really love to trample and wants to do it for a long period of time. Its very hard when your mind isn´t on focus for female weight and your body is prepared for trampling. I understand if we all are honestly serious and speak out about it, because there are many causes of whats going on in our minds from the moment when a female stranger with weight and girlish enjoyment is about to step up and onto your body.

And there is shame too, which stop trampling for being acting out. If men feels a shame, the women feels it too and there would not be any trampling. Many women says: be proud of what you are and like. I believe that is golden.

:)

trail likes this.
  10. trail

trail Active Member

Think I see this, and its an interesting observation. Women are usually more light minded, and seems to more easily step on a guy just for fun, allmost everwhere really. Its not a big deal for lots of them. I think you are right in that, and I have noticed this too when thinking of it. That's mostly if they're not into it as a real preference, as being a domina, fetishist.. If they are, they would be more selective and careful too, with both who they trample, where and in what situation. For them it's more of a personal thing too I believe.

I see what you mean. For many males it will be hard. Naturally I guess, because males would feel like they lose something, makes a fool of them self etc by taking part in such in front of others.
    Can't say that I have a very good understanding of it, since not having it like that myself. Never been concerned with being a man, no male pride really, and can lay down most everywhere to be trampled without much problem.:oops:

11. underman6

underman6 Active Member

Yes, I think thats hard for many men sometimes. Its like you almost feel it coming the destructive sensation of shame when you are at stage with people around, especially at BDSM-scenes - because trampling is so special and one of the most degrading act. When having pure trampleparties, its difference and better, because there men in same kind of fetish - meaning lying down on the floor for women to trample and dance on as much they like. We men on the floor doesnt care much of the audience. The love for women who really are able to act out all of themself, being on top giggling, chuckle and sweating hard with big eyes and love smiles - youself are in heaven and focus just on the ladies. Life have become wonderfull.

Its me in my avatar - once again I`m houred with multitrample. Fantastic feeling even if I doesn´t last long because the weight was so extrem heavy. The sensation afterward is fantastic. So I feel little of what you are saying, I`m great of what the man I am and doesn`t feel bad being degraded being used as a mere carpet.

:)

12. i don't have such problems

13. underman6

underman6 Active Member

Good for you! :)

trail likes this.