Where are they today?

May 7, 2012
This is a list of bbw and ssbbw women that have been MIA this past year. Does anyone know their were abouts?

Biggerbottoms "Hot Chocolate" is now Tanya2thyck on YouTube

Lola Blaze has a twitter that hasn't had activity. https://mobile.twitter.com/lolla_blaze?lang=en

Leilo Blair has a twitter not active haven't seen anything recently.
https://mobile.twitter.com/leiloblair?lang=en

mulher xtudao squash dancer

Queen raqui???
Uniquely made diva????
FWP ssbbw Savannah???
Just to name a few.

Jul 11, 2002
New York, NY
Visit site
Some of mine go a little further back. first on the list would be Viva Valerie. DAMN what an ass she has(D)

Also wonder what happen to Massive Mocha?

Still and all time fave ... especially her work with full weight productions. Also some of the others from SSBBW gone wild that aren't listed above.

John

Infidel
Staff member
Jul 8, 2002
www.mistressdestiny.com
Some of mine go a little further back. first on the list would be Viva Valerie. DAMN what an ass she has(D)

Still and all time fave ... especially her work with full weight productions. Also some of the others from SSBBW gone wild that aren't listed above.
Wow, where has that video been? LOL..

Aug 10, 2008

Also wonder what happen to Massive Mocha?

Massive Mocha retired. I am friends with her on another web site. I talked to her a few months back. She live in Georgia now.

Apr 8, 2010
Well thats good to know, i saw a video where a few people commented RIP Raqui. And if you are in contact with her, LMK, ive been trying to buy her video where she squashed two japanese people for some time now.

Mar 7, 2003
Visit site
Is that you in the picture Shaft? She was amazing... I shot a few with her as well. Jealous of all your work with Kim and Shane!
Yeah thats me back in 2003. I also shoot with Goddess Patty that day. We did a great photo shoot that day, wish we shot video

As far as Kim, good news. I shot with them today. Kim let me in wearing a tght dress, her ass seemed much bigger than 14 months ago when I saw her last, than sat in a chair by her computer, her ass looked huge in that chair, so I had the great idea to have her squash me in the chair, had me dizzy within minutes and we were barely able to shoot anymore, but what we shot was good f/m stuff. Her ass looks insane in the raw footage I looked at. Also Shane just did two other shoots with guys, was looking at the raw footage, looked good. Shane says it will be edited and ready to go by June 1st. He has alot of footage in the can, and is planning on doing more shoots. Look for alot of regular updates for a while, starting the begining of June.