Would this make a good story?

Feb 7, 2011
Australia
I was thinking today another good fantasy and probably a good basis for a story would be about a sexy female detective who goes undercover to investigate a high class fetish club which has been suspected of abducting men and forcing them into a lifetime of slavery where the men have no choice but to serve all of the members and satisfy any of their sexual demands no matter how nasty or degrading.
Over time the detective is able to gain their trust and is invited into one of the clubs secret meetings where she is introduced into the fetish world and encounters such things as forced whippings, foot worship, oral sex, torture and of course human toilets.
At first she is shocked at the scenes especially knowing that all of the slaves are there against their will and are being forced to perform these humiliating and sometimes repulsive tasks under the threat of a severely painful punishment.
However after her initial shock subsides she decides to blend in to not create any suspicion of who she really is and begins ordering the slaves around starting with a male slave who is bound with his arms handcuffed behind his back which are then attached to a chain around his ankles meaning he can’t stand up and only crawl slowly on his knees.
She then orders the man to crawl over and perform cunnilingus on her while one of the other ladies then comes over and hands her a whip and tells her to lash him if he’s not satisfying her needs properly.

After spending awhile at the club the detective starts to actually enjoy herself as the guilt of using and punishing these innocent men starts to subside and her more dominant and more sexual side begins to awaken.

About halfway through the night she needs to use the bathroom and is told the only toilets at the club are the human toilets and is then shown what looks like a normal looking bathroom until she gets closer to the toilet and looks down to see the face of a man at the bottom of the bowl staring back at her.
His face is at an angle so his forehead was slightly more elevated than his mouth meaning that most things dropped into the toilet would simply roll down or dribble straight into his mouth.

One of the ladies in the bathroom then tells her that the men forced under the toilets are mostly known and hated by the members of the club such as ex husbands, abuse ex boyfriends or maybe even an uncle who might have abused one of the members when she was young so this sort of special punishment is reserved for scumbags like that so the ladies can take advantage of them instead.
She is then told that their bodies are chained up under the floor meaning they cannot move from that position and also that there are shock collars around their necks and cocks so if they don’t eat or drink fast enough for her liking then all she has to do is press the button beside the toilet and they would get an agonizing 1000 volt electric shock just to give them some incentive.
The sexy female detective then begins to feel a twinge between her legs as any last remainder of guilt is replaced by arousal, especially knowing now that the men under the toilets were woman abusing lowlifes anyway, as she then reaches under her leather skirt and slowly pulls down her panties, almost savoring the power she has over him before turning around and sitting down on the seat above the human toilets face and letting out a small fart followed by a large mushy turd.

So does anyone think this would make a good story? And if so are there any ideas to add to it. I’ve written about half of the next chapter on my old girls college story but I have to admit I’ve just gotten bored with it and I don’t think it’s really worth uploading or finishing off anymore so was thinking this might be something a bit newer and fresher.

It’s just a basic outline but if there’s enough interest I’ll do a more detailed story from the start.

Apr 11, 2007
I was thinking today another good fantasy and probably a good basis for a story would be about a sexy female detective who goes undercover to investigate a high class fetish club which has been suspected of abducting men and forcing them into a lifetime of slavery where the men have no choice but to serve all of the members and satisfy any of their sexual demands no matter how nasty or degrading.
Over time the detective is able to gain their trust and is invited into one of the clubs secret meetings where she is introduced into the fetish world and encounters such things as forced whippings, foot worship, oral sex, torture and of course human toilets.
At first she is shocked at the scenes especially knowing that all of the slaves are there against their will and are being forced to perform these humiliating and sometimes repulsive tasks under the threat of a severely painful punishment.
However after her initial shock subsides she decides to blend in to not create any suspicion of who she really is and begins ordering the slaves around starting with a male slave who is bound with his arms handcuffed behind his back which are then attached to a chain around his ankles meaning he can’t stand up and only crawl slowly on his knees.
She then orders the man to crawl over and perform cunnilingus on her while one of the other ladies then comes over and hands her a whip and tells her to lash him if he’s not satisfying her needs properly.

After spending awhile at the club the detective starts to actually enjoy herself as the guilt of using and punishing these innocent men starts to subside and her more dominant and more sexual side begins to awaken.

About halfway through the night she needs to use the bathroom and is told the only toilets at the club are the human toilets and is then shown what looks like a normal looking bathroom until she gets closer to the toilet and looks down to see the face of a man at the bottom of the bowl staring back at her.
His face is at an angle so his forehead was slightly more elevated than his mouth meaning that most things dropped into the toilet would simply roll down or dribble straight into his mouth.

One of the ladies in the bathroom then tells her that the men forced under the toilets are mostly known and hated by the members of the club such as ex husbands, abuse ex boyfriends or maybe even an uncle who might have abused one of the members when she was young so this sort of special punishment is reserved for scumbags like that so the ladies can take advantage of them instead.
She is then told that their bodies are chained up under the floor meaning they cannot move from that position and also that there are shock collars around their necks and cocks so if they don’t eat or drink fast enough for her liking then all she has to do is press the button beside the toilet and they would get an agonizing 1000 volt electric shock just to give them some incentive.
The sexy female detective then begins to feel a twinge between her legs as any last remainder of guilt is replaced by arousal, especially knowing now that the men under the toilets were woman abusing lowlifes anyway, as she then reaches under her leather skirt and slowly pulls down her panties, almost savoring the power she has over him before turning around and sitting down on the seat above the human toilets face and letting out a small fart followed by a large mushy turd.

So does anyone think this would make a good story? And if so are there any ideas to add to it. I’ve written about half of the next chapter on my old girls college story but I have to admit I’ve just gotten bored with it and I don’t think it’s really worth uploading or finishing off anymore so was thinking this might be something a bit newer and fresher.

It’s just a basic outline but if there’s enough interest I’ll do a more detailed story from the start.
Sounds like it could be a fantastic story to me.