www.extremesouthernqueenz.com

Discussion in 'BBW's - Big Beautiful Women...' started by canderson5, Sep 7, 2017.

1. Thank bro....

2. bossy468

bossy468 New Member

Has anyone ordered a custom from ESQ? And have they ever received it after ordering/paying?

3. longtongue123

longtongue123 Member

As soon as payday comes I’ll be looking into getting a couple clips! Looks amazing and terrifying all at once! Why can’t there be a NorCal version of this?!

ExtremeSmotherQueenz likes this.
  4. Alastair

Alastair Member

So ESQ is shutting down then?

5. aslik

aslik Active Member

Who said it was shutting down?

6. aslik

aslik Active Member

Why are they being deleted?

7. More room for more videos storage was getting full.

8. Alastair

Alastair Member

Glad to see I got the wrong end of the stick there. Its a shame Wanda got swapped out of the upcoming video though.

9. Wrong end of stick how?

10. Alastair

Alastair Member

I thought you were closing down because you were deleting all your videos.

11. No not at all. As long as there are bbws and sbbws in the this world ESQ will forever exist.

canderson5 and kooo like this.
  12. aslik

aslik Active Member

Were the videos in that deal from the last deal?

13. demonboy328

demonboy328 New Member

I’m interested in getting your videos, and I had a few questions. How many are you selling total, and how much. Also, how do I purchase them.

14. These are the new prices:
    (SSBBW Wanda)'Where is her head?" $20
    (Queen Sheba) 'The Struggle Is Real" $20
    "Engulfed In SSBBW Wanda's Ass"
    $10

Sheba's "Silent But Deadly"
    $20

"Suffering Under Wanda"
    $10

All the other videos are $10 as well.
    PayPal, Green Dot, Walmart to Walmart.

15. demonboy328

demonboy328 New Member

Are all of them F/f? I’m really interested in getting whichever ones are F/f.

16. aslik

aslik Active Member

I'd like to order The Struggle Is Real. I tried to earlier but the last address I sent money to can't receive friends/family money through PayPal now.

17. Please post your custom video and whats suppose to be done in it if I owe you one.....

18. bossy468

bossy468 New Member

F/F Chest sitting / Butt drop 15 min.;
    bigger girl sits fullweight on the chest of a smaller girl (on the floor) and gives real butt drops facing forward, have the sitter stay on the subs chest in between butt drops (would like to hear the air rush out of seat), and toward end (10 min mark) have her do a few reversed and sideways, then finish video by sitting on her chest last 2 min

19. assonmyface

assonmyface Member

So, I recently purchased "Where is her Head" with SSBBW Wanda and I have to say it is without a doubt the best BBW facesitting video that I have ever watched. Unbelievable. Fans of more extreme stuff will love it... I'm genuinely amazed the 'poor' girl is still alive, lol. Fantastic work!

(And did someone knock on the door at some point to check what all the screaming was? I'm sure I heard a knock and then Wanda seemed to panic a bit, lol)

But yeah... I really can't praise this stuff highly enough. And for anyone worried about sending money via PayPal or WU... don't be. I have ordered from this guy twice now and he has delivered both times. :)