You Never Know Where It'll Lead...

Aug 14, 2002
Halifax, NS, Canada
Visit site
So last week I went to the opening of a new fetish club here. It's not really a bar, more of a solcial club, but it's a great equiped playspace for all kinds of fun. I'm pretty new to a scene where everyone had already known each other, but everyone was pretty friendly and welcoming. Well this one woman noticed me standing alone and started talking to me, asking what I was into, making me feel comfortable, etc. Nice woman, but not a trampler. Too bad for me, right?
Then she started asking around asking if any of the otehr girls were into trampling. She didn't have any luck. (Though I did find a girl who enjoyed having me lick her boots) Well, as the evening came to a close, she finaly found a girl to agree to trample me in her spike heels, a girl who was a masochist herself. (Which I knew and figfured she wouldn't be interested) She walked all over my back and loved it, and we drew a crowd who were blow away by ouur display.

So today a bunch of the group decided to meet for coffee, and I joined them. In walks my trampler, wearing a gorgeous pair of high heeled boots, and shows them off to me saying "how do you like these?" pretty much implying "ghow would you like to be walked on by these boots?" There's another party tonight which I wasn't going to go to, but when I asked if is she and her boots would be there, and would she walk on me again, she said sure, as if it was no big deal to her. !!!!!!!!!!! Also in our group today were a couple who had left early last week, so we told them what had happened, and the woman got excited and said she hoped we came to teh party tonight because she wanted to see the trampling being done.

So tehre you go folks. Never shy away from an open door because it doesn't suit your tastes. Strike up those relationships and make new friends because you'll never know where it'll lead you.

Oct 4, 2003
USA
Visit site
Good post, Wormee. I can only add that I've attended many foot parties over the years and it opened doors like I never would've believed. So many cool people who share our enthusiasm. So you folks out there sitting on the fence, just jump right in - feet first.

:dance:

Aug 14, 2002
Halifax, NS, Canada
Visit site
Even if it's not a "Foot Party", you can still get lucky. My trampler has declared herself into the fetish, despite not even hearing about it two weeks ago.

Last night we all made it to the club. As I walked in people said "glad you made it" she held up her boot and said, "of course he did." People then started pointing out to me a pair of 6 inch high platform boots worn by a pro domme there, as if to say wouldn't you like to try those! So even though no one was into trampling, they were all pretty encouraging.
My friend did trample me, even steped on my head. We drew quite a crowd who watched it unfold eagerly and she would show off the heel prints she put in my back to everyone. And everyone loved them.
I had joined in on a conversation with the pro domme, and later formally introduced myself to her. Didn't she come out and ask if I was into the whole boot thing and did I want to lick her boots while she watched the other stuff going on! Then followed it by by telling me she loves to crush men beneath her feet. So I licked her boots and she stepped on my fingers, just grinding them beneath her platform soles, rested her boots on my head, my face, dug her heels in, scratched me with them, it was awesome. Then she ordered me to lay on my back so she could walk all over me!
Night didn't end there. I went back into teh other room and met another domme who who started commenting to me about her boots being dirty. (Hint hint) so here was the second pair to lick. Turned to my first trampler and asked it she wanted her boots licked as well. AT first she said "you don't want to lick my boots." When I told her I did, she was like, okay. This morning she was still commenting on how shiney they were :) And mentioning getting her thigh highs licked next time.

I went out there, got sociable in the local scene, and it's paid off. Even though there's no trampling scene here, I've found a lot of support and a lot of willing participants.