Young Hairy Pussy Facesitting-Any Interests?

Will you purchase the clip?

• Yes, definitely will purchase it.

Votes: 12 85.7%
  • No, it is not my cup of tea

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
Hi All,

How many of you are fans of hairy pussy? We recently filmed a facesitting session with a young lady with extremely hairy pussy, just want to gauge the demand to ascertain if it is worth uploading them to C4S store.

A few screenshots to give you a glimpse of how hairy it is...
sr1.JPG sr2.JPG

If you enjoy this sort of facesitting, stay tuned and check back at our store at c4s.com/90915

Thanks.

Snoopy

Aug 9, 2002
Hi All,

How many of you are fans of hairy pussy? We recently filmed a facesitting session with a young lady with extremely hairy pussy, just want to gauge the demand to ascertain if it is worth uploading them to C4S store.

View attachment 584137 View attachment 584138

If you enjoy this sort of facesitting, stay tuned and check back at our store at c4s.com/90915

Thanks.
I love fur burgers...I could try one every night!!!
Snoopy

Thanks for the feed back, I'm in the process of editing a few clips from the session with this young lady and will post some on C4S.com soon.
In the meantime, please check back at our store at c4s.com/90915 for some genuine home made full weight facesitting clips with girls of various backgrounds and sizes..

I have finally got the time to edit the clips, it is now uploaded onto my C4S store. Check out the first nude face sitting clips filmed with our 22 young lady Sam. She is just a normal next-door type of girl but is absolutely talented when it comes to face sitting(and she is very cruel with that too). She would not lift up her hairy pussy from her slave's face until he is desperate for air and pushes her off to breathe...

https://clips4sale.com/90915/sit-crush-flatten/cid49848411327b95a45062bf881e

Looking good.. :)
Any other clips planned with similar content (hairy pussy)?
I'm just testing the waters to see if there is any interest from facesitting fans, if sales is good I'm definitely going to post more clips from the session with Sam.

In the meantime, check out some of our new clips featuring various girls sitting on their slave truly Full Weight Style!

Click HERE to view clips in our store.

https://clips4sale.com/90915/sit-crush-flatten/cid49848411327b95a45062bf881e

May 2, 2004
Visit site
Fantastic, cheers. If you do decide to carry on with the hairy pussy clips please do some with reverse sitting with the head locked into place with her feet and the slave tied properly.. love those clips.. :)

Feb 19, 2008
Hi All,

View attachment 584137 View attachment 584138

Thanks.
Yes oh yes! Hairy = mature woman. Shaved = kid. Give me mature woman any day.