0121 Princess Julia and Bertie Face Slapping Smoking Spitting Humiliation

Alesya20

Apr 23, 2017
043_FULL VERSION MORGANA PANTYHOSE FOOT DOMINATION SPITTING CHEST SITTING

043__ (Part 1) My foot should shine! And you have to do it! Your tongue should clean all the sweat from my feet. I will help you and moisten your feet with spit. You have to lick them thoroughly.
043__ (Part 2) Everyone will see what a loser you are! You lie under my legs and ass, while I spit on your face and mouth. Oh yes, I jump on your body, like on a bed. You are the furniture. You're just a loser! I smoke a cigarette and already all your face is covered with my saliva. Hot and juicy saliva!

Alesya20

Apr 23, 2017
N02 Princess Bertie and Morgana And you LIKE to be between two soft buns! These are two Young and Beautiful Girls(wmv)

N02_Bertie_Morgana_
This is the best burger you have ever seen! This burger is your head between two fiendish asses. They are merciless as always.
They extremely squeeze your face, sitting on it and on your body. And you LIKE to be between two soft buns! These are two Young and Beautiful Girls ....
They use their weight to pin you down, lean back, forward. Your low status makes Lady Morgana and Bertie very laughable.
We get a great peek at their asses while they squeeze your cheeks. CLOSE-UP!

Alesya20

Apr 23, 2017
The Best sexy Baby 056 What can you say about these sharp heels? Do you really feel pain? No!

056 What can you say about these sharp heels? Do you really feel pain? No! Enjoy these feelings. Your whole body suffers from pain. Physical and mental, because such an attractive Lady Morgana humiliates you and does not allow you to say a word. You can only moo under my wide ass, which completely covers your face, mouth and nose ... There are red marks on your body .. I can see them, because they are very red and catch the eye. Remember your place and be there!

Alesya20

Apr 23, 2017
054_Morgana Between her whipping tool and your skin just sparks fly

054 Is it really truth?! This is no longer a dream! It happens in reality. Finally, you can feel all the pain that Mrs. Morgana will bring you. Your hands and feet are tightly tied to the bed. Your dreams come true with every stroke. She tries so hard to give you more pain. Isn't it great? Between her whipping tool and your skin just sparks fly! And your eyes sparkle with pleasure and pain .. this is the brightest feeling - pleasure and pain .... Try it ...

056_Sexy Ass What can you say about these sharp heels? Do you really feel pain? No!

056 What can you say about these sharp heels? Do you really feel pain? No!
Enjoy these feelings. Your whole body suffers from pain. Physical and mental, because such an attractive Lady Morgana humiliates you and does not allow you to say a word. You can only moo under my wide ass, which completely covers your face, mouth and nose ... There are red marks on your body .. I can see them, because they are very red and catch the eye. Remember your place and be there!

Alesya20

Apr 23, 2017

Alesya20

Apr 23, 2017
074__Goddess Blonde Mimi humiliates the loser after the gym

074_Goddess Blonde Mimi humiliates the loser after the gym
Mimi humiliates the domestic slave using sweaty smelly feet. The lady spits in his face, makes him sniff her sweaty dirty socks that she has been wearing for a month without taking off. The slave sniffs, Mimi spits and rubs her saliva over her face.
She pokes her feet deep into the throat of a slave, spits in his face and makes him sniff the slobbery feet.

Last edited:

Alesya20

Apr 23, 2017
N32 Princess Mimi and Bertie

Spitting in the face and mouth
N32_Four legs on one face! Tasty and tender feet of young girls on the slave’s face, it intoxicates
Four legs on one face! Tasty and tender feet of young girls on the slave’s face, it intoxicates
Women's feet walk over the face of a slave, smearing hot saliva.
Large and beautiful feet on the face. Two strict and sexy Mistresses enjoy such games!