2 min bbw throat crushing clip (non stop)

squishy51

Jun 10, 2009
This is a clip I just posted on youtube of a man being crushed by a bbw for 2 mins straight. You can really hear him suffer and beg and plead but upon deaf ears. Let me know what you think about the clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tH5-OGhSTxM

Also dont forget to check out Brutal Alzena's chestsitting clips & throatsitting clips.

squishy51

Jun 10, 2009
that clip is actually not brutal alzena but her clips are just as mercyless as the clip shown above. i have a few clips where brutal alzena actually makes her slave pass out from chestsitting him and still remains there for a nother 4 mins while he's asleep on the hard floor. she has some great vids on her clips4sale & fetishvideo pages and i just spoke with her and she will be offering bonus footage to loyal customers of her upcomming clips before they hit the websites and stores, she will just need proof of you supporting her clips.

n2feet23

Nov 12, 2007
Brutal alzena clips sound wonderful and this youtube clip is excellent.. I would love to be sat on for longer while watching tv or eating dinner or something.. thanks for sharing

squishy51

Jun 10, 2009
thanks n2feet23 and i just spoke with brutal alzena and she has allowed me to post a clip from her clip store just for your viewing pleasure. it will be on youtube in just a few moments and it is a clip of her chestsitting her slave until he actually passes out and even after that she still remains seated! i think you all will enjoy this video and feel free to contact me about more brutal alzena clips and special bonus offers for customers like free clips and previews before the clips are uploaded to the clip sites. contact me at squishy51@yahoo.com for more details.

squishy51

Jun 10, 2009
did anyone enjoy the clip? does anyone else have any clips of this nature? i have several clips and im looking to start a yahoo group with clips and content for chestsitting/stomachsitting lovers and may need a little help.

squishy51

Jun 10, 2009
Great clip! The Mistress is Amazon Divina, i suppose...
Thank you and you are 100 % correct my friend. Have you seen any of her other clips? Also I'm very excited to see more throatsitting/chestsitting videos. If there was 1 mistress dedicated to these 2 exact fetishes they would make a ton of money but since there is not a site that is just dedicated to the 2 forms of art I guess I will just have to wait and see patiently.