2 on 1

Harvey

Aug 19, 2002
Sussex. UK
Visit site
Many thanks for those Dunderda. To my - admittedly biased - mind the girls that Smother.com used in their vids 8 - 10 years ago were outstanding, with the likes of Kaitlynn, Stacey Burke and Eve Ellis. I also find that the vids then had a sharper erotic edge, not quite so much 'in your face' as they are now.
(That's perhaps not the most apt description to use in the circumstances).
Very good photos: found any more?? :2guns:

yt1300

Feb 5, 2006
Visit site
Many thanks for those Dunderda. To my - admittedly biased - mind the girls that Smother.com used in their vids 8 - 10 years ago were outstanding, with the likes of Kaitlynn, Stacey Burke and Eve Ellis. I also find that the vids then had a sharper erotic edge, not quite so much 'in your face' as they are now.
(That's perhaps not the most apt description to use in the circumstances).
Very good photos: found any more?? :2guns:
I loved those pics too, the first I found when I first got access to the internet and in my opinion still the best.

Sep 28, 2002
Nashville, Tn
Visit site
I'm also a big fan of those older photos. It actually makes me wonder what ever happened to some of those girls. They sure had a number of beautiful young women and as someone else mentioned it seemed like they were always smiling. I think there's been a trend in recent years to present photos in which the women are much more aggressive.

Aug 31, 2006
wow. i remember being 19, in the early days of dial-up, and thinking eve ellis was the most beautiful girl, and wishing her gorgeous ass was near me.