25 years

logansam

Aug 1, 2002
Visit site
Part 1 - The developmental years.

Daisy and I met junior year in High School. We became friends almost immediately. She was a “Tomboy” packed into a pretty little 5 foot 4 inch frame weighing only 115 pounds back then. She has blonde hair and green eyes that can be very menacing when she wants something. I was 5 foot 11 inch geek even slightly over weight back then. Daisy was a cheerleader who never really found her way into any clicks and she played girls softball. I was in the chess and debate clubs as my High school claim to fame. After school we would hang out with other assorted rejects of the time usually just killing time or playing a game of pick up football in the park. Daisy would always be on the opposite team and it never failed that if she got the ball, she would out run most of us for the touch down. When I got the ball I usually went down like a sack of potatoes. Once and just once I managed to catch the ball and slip past Daisy on the muddy field after it rained all day the day before. I actually picked up ten yards before I tripped over my own two feet. Daisy was pissed. The very next play, I was unlucky enough to catch the ball again. Not only did Daisy tackle me hard sending me face down in the mud, she actually got up walked over to were I was laying and stepped on the back of my head pushing my face back into the mud. I left the field right after that and didn’t speak to her for two weeks even though she tried o apologize almost every day. I laugh about that these days when I think back about it.

Two years went by fast and Daisy went off to a four-year college, as did most of my friends. I went to a two-year school then found some office clerical work. I lost track of Daisy after she left for school but as fate would have it I ran into her five years later while shopping in a department store. Daisy was a drama and English major and when she got back home after school had a tough time finding a job. She was working in the department store making ends meet and living back home. We exchanged numbers and later that evening got caught up. Daisy told me she was having a devil of a time getting her resume out there and I of course volunteered to help. The very next night she came over to my apartment around 10 PM dressed in a white blouse, black pants and wearing two inch black pumps having just come from work. I poured her a glass of wine and we got talking about her career plans. She somehow lost direction in what se wanted to do and I found myself poking fun at her. It wasn’t long before a playful shoving match took place on my couch and I let her knock me to the floor. Instead of getting up I just lay there and told her she won. She laughed and told me to get up but I insisted she stand up and put one foot on my chest and raise her arms in victory like a real champ. She stood with her right foot on my chest, The heel of her two inch black pump solidly pressing down on my chest. I looked up at her and asked her doesn’t it feel good to win. She folded her arms across her chest and remained standing with her heel buried in my chest as she said, “If I real won I would be stepping on your face.” Without some much as a pause I told her to “bring it” and the next thing you know she moved her off my chest and positioned it right in the center of my face. The heel of her shoe resting over my mouth. “Now I feel like a winner, “ she said with a laugh. I just caught that menacing look in her eye for a second before she quickly took her foot off my face. She then looked down at me and said “Sorry, your aren’t going to stop talking to me again like you did when we played football that time”.
I lay on the floor and laughed and told her that I actually wasn’t mad at her back then, in fact I liked it a strange way. Daisy did not have the reaction to that confession that I thought she would. She stomped her heel on my groin and said” asshole I felt horrible for two weeks and it turns out you liked it. Don’t you fucken move off that floor, you owe me.” She stepped up on my chest as I was holding my balls and walked off into my kitchen. Less then a minute later she came back with one of my kitchen chairs and a dishtowel. She put the chair over my rib cage filled stepped up on my chest again as walked toward the end table by the couch, filled her wine glass and then sat down on the chair. She dropped the dishtowel by my face then told me to pick it up as she put her shoe back on my face. This time applying more pressure to the heel resting on my mouth. I finally had to open my mouth and let the heel of her shoe in.
“Start polishing my shoes asshole and you better suck all the dirt off my heel by the time I finish this wine or you won’t have any balls left after I get done with them” she commanded. Even though I was in a state of shock while gagging on the heel of her shoe, I remember thinking this was the Daisy I remembered. I ended up sucking on the heel of her right shoe for ten minutes while polishing it. She then took it out of my mouth got up refilled her glass and put me to work on her left shoe. The look on her face was amazing !!!! She was confident, in control, and wickedly sexy. After she finished her wine she removed her left shoe from my face and slammed both of her feet down on my chest. She looked down at me told me she was leaving now but would be back after work tomorrow with a different pair of shoes for me to polish and we would start working on her resume. She asked if I had a problem with that and I gasped “No Madam”. Daisy simply stood up on my chest after that, stepped off me and walked out the door. I just lay under that chair for an hour before I got up and went to rise my mouth out. The entire next day I was tiring to rationalize what happen. I made myself believe Daisy just had too much wine. She probably was embarrassed and I most likely will never hear from her again.

Daisy kept her promise actually showing up half an hour earlier then the night before. As soon as I opened the door she pretty much pushed me back into my kitchen. I offered her wine and she told me to get her a bottle of water. She had on a nice light yellow dress with brown cowgirl boots on. And she was carrying a large purse. I pulled a water of water from the frig and handed it to her as I when to sit down at the kitchen table. Daisy gave me that menacing look and said “ don’t make me kick you in the balls again.”

I didn’t ask any questions or even say a work I just got down on the kitchen floor and put one of the chairs over my stomach. Daisy smiled as she sat down and placed her cowgirl boots on my chest. She said, “ I brought you a present as she dug through her pocket book.” She pulled out a shoe shining rag that she tossed down by my head. Before I could retrieve it she had already placed her foot on my face. This time I didn’t bother to put up a fight I just opened my mouth wide and let her sink the heel of her boot deep in. It quickly became obvious the she had these boots for a while as I instantly tasted dirt which mixed with my saliva. I surprised myself my no longer having the need to gag as I did the night before. I went to work polishing her boot while letting the heel soak in my mouth. Daisy meanwhile pulled out a notebook and began writing almost feverishly at the kitchen table. First ten minutes pasted then fifteen then twenty. The pain from having Daisy’s boot heel in my mouth was getting unbearable. I actually began to tear up and had no choice but to lightly tap her boot begging for mercy hoping no worse fate would come my way. Daisy lifted her foot off of my face and placed it on my chest. She actually apologized, she had not been able to do as much work on her resume in six months a she was able to do in the last twenty minutes and just forgot about me. She asked if I wanted some water and I was just able to hoarsely say “yes please”. I watched as she slowly lowered the water bottle just over my lips then all of a sudden moved to the right and squirted water out of the bottle which formed a puddle just top the right of my head. Again she apologized but this time with some playfulness in her voice as she said “ I’ll get it” . With that she moved her right foot off of my chest and stepped in the water on the tile floor. She then brought the wet sole of her shoe up toward my mouth and said, “Lick it off”. I reacted like a man who had been without water for a week and just kept licking the sole of her boot. She actually giggled with excitement as she watched in amazement how my tongue ran across the sole of her boot. She stopped me after a minute to tap her shoe back in the puddle on the floor so I would continue on. The dirt just stuck to my tongue, as I tasted then grimy leather sole of her boot. I found I wasn’t even thinking about what was on the sole of her boot but rather her reaction to seeing me lick it, She just glowed as she sat in the chair watching me. Then all at once she pressed the sole of her boot to my mouth and told me just keep working my tongue, as she needed to get back to work on her resume. It took another half-hour before she took her right boot off my face only to put the heel of her left boot in my mouth to soak for a while. After about five minutes Daisy took her heel out of my mouth and told me to stick out my tongue. She cleaned the left sole of her boot by wiping it down my face, while reading her resume out loud. It was truly a work of art and she was very happy with it. After she finished she planted both of her boots on my chest and told me she thought of a few things. First she was a little disappointed that I did not put up any fight to her requests. She was kind of looking forward to kicking me in the balls again but cleaning the soles of her boots on my face and my tongue more then made up for it. Secondly she discovered how much she really craved having control and empowerment. It made her feel good and it showed on her resume. She decided that she would stop by after work on her way home every day until she got a new job or ran out of shoes to wear. Daisy told me to keep the shoe shine rag as I would need it a lot and that she would see me tomorrow night. She then packed up her notebook and stood up on my chest again. This time however rather then stepping right off of me, she stepped on my face first then off and headed out the door. I picked myself up off the floor and went into the bathroom to look in the mirror. My face was covered in dirt with very pronounced heel marks on it and my tongue was black. It took an hour to get cleaned up and I still could not get most of the marks off my face.

Daisy kept her promise and then some. She dropped by every day for the next three months. Most days it was right after work. She added a move or two to her routine. When she knocked on my apartment door, I unlocked it and waited on the floor just inside of the door. The first thing she would do after she stepped into my apartment was to step up on my chest and wipe her shoes. She would then turn to the left so she was facing me. I would stick my tongue out and she would continue to clean her shoes. This was actually much more difficult then being under a chair and Daisy was in no rush to step off of me. Once she finally did I had to take my position under the kitchen chair so Daisy could sit down. I of course would immediately go to work sucking on the heel of her shoe if they had a heel. Every so often Daisy would be on an early shift which meant she go to the gym after work or a jog or a hike. Those days where the worst for me. I would spend over an hour tracing the grooves of Daisy’s sneakers or hiking boots with my tongue trying to clean every inch. When would stand on me and wipe her sneakers or hiking boots on my face it felt like my skin was coming off my face. Daisy just loved to see me take whatever she could dish out. She would write cover letters or talk long distance to her friends on my phone while cleaning her shoes on my face. It actually got so bad that a female co-worker approached me at my desk one day while I was at work and asked what was it like to have your face used as a footrest. I pretended no to know what she was talking about but my face turn red which according to her did not help hide the tread marks that where already visible. I asked her if that was her version of being funny but she said all the women in the office were laughing every time I pasted by. None of the men ever caught on.

One Friday night just about 6 PM, not more then fifteen minutes after I got home I heard a knock on the door, it was Daisy. I didn’t have a chance to have dinner yet but I knew not to keep her waiting. I unlocked the door and laid down on the floor. Daisy walked in with these high-heeled black boots and a short black dress. She looked like a million bucks!!! For the first time ever as she was wiping her shoes on my chest I felt myself getting hard. I just hoped she would not see my boner pushing up my pants. She turned and faced me usual and began wiping the soles of her boots on my face. I began licking her soles almost feverishly hoping I would taste something that would repulse me and kill my boner but no such luck. Daisy saw the intensity that I was licking the soles of her boots with and said “Boy someone must be hungry”. She loved it and actually took extra time letting me have my fill but nothing could kill that dam boner. It fact looking up at her smiling face while I was licking those magnificent boots probably made it worse. When she did finally turn she noticed the bulge in my pants and giggled. My face was beat red and covered in mud when she looked down at me still lying under her feet. “OK what’s going on? “ she asked. I just lied there totally silent. “I hope you don’t think we are ever going to be more then friends, The only reason I am dressed this way is because I plan to go out on a date after I leave here.” She said. I finally choked out the words “ I understand and apologized claiming I could not help myself”. She smiled and said she can help. With that she walked right down my body in those beautiful boots and stood full weight on my boner. She began walking in place holding the wall for balance. At that moment I actually would have preferred to get kicked in the balls instead. She told me to just slap the floor when I could not take it any more and she would step off. That happened almost instantly and true to Daisy’s word she stepped off my cock onto my stomach and kept walking until she stood on my head. Once again she began walking in place, the soles of her shoes coming down on the side of my head. Her heels every so often were scratching my cheek. I began slapping the floor again with the palm of my hand hoping for more mercy. Daisy said, “make up your mind” and walked right back down my body. She began marching in place on my deflated cock again. This time I literally begged for mercy promising anything she wanted if she would stop. Daisy finally stopped walking in place and stood full weigh on my cock while leaning back on her heels. My balls where flatten like two pancakes. She looked down at me and said” The only thing I want is for you to remember your place. This is a special kind of friendship and your place is on the ground at my feet. Control your boners or I will.” And with that she started twisting her heel on my balls. I just slapped the floor and beg for mercy. Daisy finally stepped off of me and then kicked me in the side and told me to get in place in the kitchen. I rolled over still in pain but wasted no time getting to my kitchen and getting in place under the kitchen chair. I could tell Daisy was still very annoyed with me as she followed me into the kitchen. She sat down on the chair and just let her right boot fall on my face. I wasted no time sucking on the heel of her boot and quickly grabbed the shoe shine rag I kept under the kitchen table and started polishing the boot resting on my face. I felt Daisy’s body shift and knew was reaching for the phone on the kitchen table. She started talking to her college friend Janice who lived on the West Coast. I had spent over an hour under this chair before licking the sole of her shoe while she was on the phone with Janice in the past just talking gossip but this sounded different. Janice obviously knew Daisy was upset by the sound of her voice and I heard Daisy attempting to convince her everything was ok. Then something new happened, Janice must have asked Daisy where she was. Daisy responded” I over my friends place, you know the one who I walk all over and make lick my shoes. He is sucking on the heels of those black stiletto boots we each got right now. ” I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. My mind went nuts thinking about who else she shared the experiences of our arrangement with. Daisy went on telling Janice about her night, how she was going out on a date with some guy she met at her gym. How she stopped by my place to make me clean her boots and get her psyched up for the night and of course how I ruined the moment by displaying my boner. She then recapped how she controlled the situation. At that point Janice started talking and Daisy started listening. I could tell I was in trouble because Daisy started applying more pressure to the boot she had resting on my face and actually began grinding her sole across my face. All I could do was groan as I felt my skin being rubbed off. I heard Daisy respond to Janice on the phone “Yeah that’s the scum bag now. I am giving him a little facial with the sole of my boot her in his kitchen. ” Janice must have responded with something that lightened the mood because after a few minutes Daisy stopped grinding my face and got up off the chair. She walked over to my frig and started digging around in it. I heard her tell Janice “Wholly shit you are right, here it is. Really, all single guys usually do”. Daisy shut the frig and walked back to the kitchen table and sat down with a container of some left over Chinese stir fir I forgot to toss. As she was opening I wanted to tell her she may not want to eat that especially if she was going out on a date but before I could say anything she dumped all of it out onto my face and the floor around me. The next thing I knew she started the grinding in my face with her boot then she stopped and said, “ Janice thinks you are an asshole too. She said you better fucken lick all this shit off my boots.” I spend an hour and a half just licking the must disgusting Chinese food off of Daisy’s boots while she spoke with Janice. From time to time Daisy would grind up the food on the floor under the sole of her boots and I would spend five mins licking it off the trend of her boots. At the end I hear Daisy tell Janice that she had to go so she would make her date on time. She then said” Yeah he licked every bit of it up.” They had a laugh about what kind of night I would have then Janice must have told Daisy something of interest. I hear Daisy respond “ Really, how do you find this shit out. I am sure that wasn’t on a TV but what the hell, I will give it a try now. Bye.. Love ya “ then she hung up the phone. Daisy stood up on my chest, stepped on my head as she walked off me but sat down in the living room on my couch. She told me to get my ass out there too. I peeled myself of the kitchen floor, my stomach was already making some very unfriendly sounds. I walked into my living room. Daisy broke out laughing, as she looked at me covered in Chinese food, dirt and looking a little green.

“Get over here and lay down in front of me face down. “She said. This was new, we never tried this before. I lied down on the carpet where this all started months ago just inches from the tip of her boot. Let’s see she said as she thought about the best way to arrange her next challenge for me. She told he to lock the fingers of my hands together hands and put them out in front of me palms up which I did immediately. She then took her right boot and stepped down on my hands affectedly trapping me in place. She then explained that Janice told her one of the best ways to maintain shoes and keep them new looking is with human saliva. That is why it’s often referred to as a spit shine. Daisy then took her left boot and placed it on top of my head and pushed my face down on top of her right boot. Daisy told me that from now on before she leaves she will expect me tongue shine her shoes and that I better do a great job. To emphasize the point she began grinding her right boot on my fingers and suggested I show some enthusiasm. I quickly started licking the top of her boot on my hand like a dog eating peanut butter. Much to my surprise after spending several months licking the soles of her shoes and boots I thought that was the worst of it. I was wrong. It turns out that there is way more crude on the tops of her boots including more of that nasty Chinese food. After about forty five mins of me licking and her just sitting there watching in awe of her power she looked at her watch and realized she was running late. She jumped up and literally ran across my back as she headed to the door. She yelled back” Wish me luck.. We will pick up where we left off next time” followed by a door slam.

It turns out that Daisy had a fantastic night, which changed her life. The date she when on would be the start of a great relationship that would lead to marriage. My night wasn’t as good. I had food poisoning for about twelve hours and had to take the next day off of work.

logansam

Aug 1, 2002
Visit site
Part two - Daisy stops by for pizza

It took me until most of the afternoon the next day to hold down any food at all. I mostly just lay in bed with an ice pack on my face. It didn’t help my stomach but it my skin feel better from the grinding it took the night before. I just started drifting off to sleep around 7 PM when I heard the doorbell ring, I got up looked through the eyehole and saw Daisy. I really didn’t want to unlock the door but I wasn’t going to take the chance of pissing her off either. So I undid the latch and lay down on the floor. Daisy came bursting in. She looked completely different then the last time I saw her. Daisy had little to no makeup on, her hair was a mess and she was dressed in a tee shirt, gray workout shorts, white socks and dirty sneakers. She looked down at me on the floor and said “never mind about that now” as she stepped on and off my stomach on her way to the kitchen. Now I don’t know if you ever found yourself puking for 8 hours only to have someone step on your stomach. If not I can tell you it is a sensation you can live without.
Daisy called from the kitchen’” get your ass in here “. She was already sitting in the chair dialing a number on the phone. I was somewhat confused what to do until she snapped her fingers and asked if I had forgotten already. I only wish I could have. I laid face down on the kitchen floor in front of her and put my locked fingers out palms up. She quickly stomped down with her left sneaker on my hand causing me to yelp in pain. She said “ shut up, can’t you see I am on the phone”. She then took the sole of her dirty right sneaker and placed it on the back of my head. I began licking the left sneaker in the palm of my hand not knowing which was worse the taste of the dirt or the smell of the sweat. Daisy was talking to Janice again. She told her she couldn’t wait to call her and tell her about her date last night. Janice must have asked about me because Daisy laughed and responded “ Yeah I am calling from his place now. I was at the gym for two hours today with a totally high impact workout. I have him tongue licking my old sneakers now making it look like new “. She tapped the back of my head with her right sneaker to make sure I got the message. I fought through the ill feeling and began licking harder. The taste of the dirty sweaty canvas sneaker just filled my mouth while Daisy told Janice every detail of her magical date night. She took Janice though ever detail. I actually tongue cleaned bought her sneakers in an hour and Daisy had not even finished talking about their dinner. She told Janice to hold on for a moment as she gets repositioned. Daisy stood up and walked down my back and the kicked me in the ass to get me moving. I quickly flipped myself around and put the chair over me. Daisy sat back down and stepped on my face with her right sneaker. I didn’t need much instruction at that point. I softly held her sneaker by the sides and began tongue cleaning the sole going as deep as I could into the grooves and tread. Daisy completely ignored me when back to recapping her dinner conversation with her date for Janice. I just kept cleaning her soles for another forty-five minutes. Dirty rubber replaced the dirty seat filled canvas taste in my mouth. The only acknowledgement of my existence came whenever Daisy felt like switching positions. Finally Daisy told Janice she needed to get some water out from the frig and she got up. My tongue was swollen to two times it size and completely dry. Daisy came back and sat down cracking the seal on the water and quickly took a long drink. She put both feet on my face and finally acknowledged something. “I have to tell you, Janice, I am sitting here with both of my sneakers covering this assholes face and they look great. He must have licked off at least three years worth of dirt.” Janice’s reply made Daisy burst out laughing. Daisy told her that she was inspirational. Then Daisy started tapping my face with the soles of her sneakers and asked” Are you still alive down there. I answered a very weak and muffled “yes”. Daisy told me to untie her laces and remove her sneakers. Given I was in no position to argue I quickly undid her laces and held her shoes on my face as she slipped her feet out of them. She kicked away her empty sneakers, which were protecting face and began feverishly rubbing her dirty sweat soaked socks on my face. If I actually had something in my stomach to gag up I would have. Daisy told me, Janice suggested since I did such a great job cleaning her sneakers I would have no problem on freshening up her socks. She then smacked me on the side of my face and commanded me to stick out my tongue. Almost instantly Daisy let out a soft moan of pleasure which followed my muffled sound of me gagging for a second. She told Janice that this would certainly be added to the repartee in the future and could not believe she had not thought of it earlier. As I licked away and sucked out the sweat from Daisy’s socks covering my face she once again forgot I was there and went back to her date night story. The date consisted of a romantic dinner, the drive by the NYC skyline and finally ending up at his place. They made out at his place and talk until dawn. For two hours my face was used as a footrest and I must have sucked every damp spot out of Daisy’s socks before she hung up the phone. It finally ended when she said good bye to Janice and then smacked me in the face with her sock telling me to put her sneakers on. I grabbed the first one I could find on the floor as Daisy removed her feet from my face. She told me to hold her sneaker on my face, which I did. I felt as she gently began placing her right foot back in her sneaker only to press down harder on my face and grind her way into it. She repeated the same thing with her left sneaker leaving some lovely tread patterns on my face. The tricky part was tying her sneakers for her as she rested them over my mouth, Daisy then stood up on my chest and looked down at me beneath her feet. She said, “I just want you to know that if this new relationship works out you will always have a place in my life. Now give my feet a kiss before I step on your face.” With that she took turns placing the sole of each sneaker on my face and gave me a quick twisting grind as I kissed them then stepped full weigh onto my face for a few seconds before stepping off and leaving.

Over the next few months, Daisy would drop by after intense workouts at the gym or long days at the office every few days. Her calls to Janice became less and less, replaced by calls to her new boyfriend since my place was still more private then home with her family. She would all but forget I was under the chair she was sitting in, Daisy would talk to her boyfriend for hours with the heel of her shoe buried deep in my mouth or making me lick the soles of her shoes. As her conversation would heat up she would kick off her shoes and have me lick her stocking feet to get her in the mood very often. She would stick her toes in my mouth and play with herself moaning on the phone to get her boyfriend off on the other side, He of course never knew I existed at that time. Daisy did not like me looking up at her while she was playing with herself so she would cover my face with both feet smothering my face. After her call was done no matter how late it was or how spent she was, Daisy would always take the time to make sure I tongue polished her shoes after I help her put them back on.

Daisy’s relationship got more intense and she ended up moving in with the guy. Slowly but surely Daisy stopped coming around. I actually found myself missing being under the chair. After a month or two I actually reached out to Daisy to see how she was doing but any numbers I had for her were long disconnected. I had started dating but that never really took off so I found myself working nonstop and visiting massage parlors for my trampling fix. Eight or nine months had gone by and my life was starting to stabilize for the first time in years. I was doing better at work and was starting to put the last two years behind me.

One Wednesday night I had just gotten home and was getting settled in for the night. I called out for pizza and had planned to kick back and watch the game that night. There was a knock on my apartment door around 7 PM on a Wednesday night. I ran to the door and opened it expecting to be greeted with a nice warm pizza but instead to my surprise there stood Daisy. She was dressed in a dark blue women’s business suit wearing two inch black heels. I was frozen in my tracks and all I could do was stare at her. She just walked right past me as she came into the apartment and stood in the entrance hall. “ Has it been so long that you forgot how to say hello to me asshole? “ she asked. I quickly shut the door and lay down on the entrance room floor on my back. Daisy immediately stepped up on my chest and began wiping the sole of her right shoe on my face. “Notice anything different “ she asked. The only thing I noticed was that she was far more confident and a little heavier then I last remembered. All I could do was grunt something that sounded like “no” as I was to pre occupied licking the souls of her shoe as she ran it across my face. “Come on asshole you can’t tell by the taste that these are three hundred dollar shoes and not the cheap twenty dollar ones that I used to make you lick.” She said with a certain pride. While she stood on my chest and thoroughly cleaned her shoes on my face she explained that over the last nine months she moved in with Jeff, got engaged and was promoted in her new job to a junior manager position. She now had twelve people reporting to her. Daisy took a quick look around my apartment while I was sucking clean the right heel of her shoe .She looked down at me and said “wow you still live the same pathetic life you did nine months ago when I was here last. That’s so sad “ and then she laughed a little as she watched me take her heel deeper into my mouth.

Just when I thought I couldn’t feel any lower there was a knock on my apartment door. Daisy had me pinned to the ground with the heel of her right shoe firmly planted in my mouth and her weight disturbed between my head and my chest. “Wow, I hope this isn’t your girlfriend because this could be awkward”. She whispered to me then immediately yelled “ come on in it’s open!!!” The door opened a bit and in walked a young brunette college girl in a red shirt with black pants and black sneakers caring a pizza. Before she could announce what she was doing there she froze in her tracks at the sight of Daisy standing on my face and chest. “Is this a bad time ?”the girl asked in a soft voice that cracked little as she tried to contain her laugher. “I should have known you could not possibly have a girl friend “ Daisy said and laughed out loud. She then told the pizza girl that I ordered the pizza and would gladly pay her as she twisted her shoe on my face. The girl said that it would be ten dollars even. I reached into my pocket only to realize I had forgot my wallet on my nightstand in the bedroom. I tried to explain but because the heel of Daisy’s shoe was in my mouth it just came out as a gurgling sound. “I think he is trying to tell you something, “ the pizza girl said to Daisy. Suddenly Daisy lifted the heel of her right shoe out of my mouth long enough for me to say bedroom nightstand. Daisy readjusted her footing now placing the sole of her right shoe over my mouth. Daisy apologized to the pizza girl for me not having the money on me and explained that I do stupid things like this all the time and that is why I am only useful as a doormat. The pizza girl laughed and told her that it was Ok. She explained that her night was just one disappointment after another as two customers had stiffed her on her tip already. Daisy told the pizza girl that she would gladly go into the bedroom and get the money but she couldn’t just step off of me because all the work she put into grinding me into the ground would be wasted. She asked the pizza girl if she would not mind taking Daisy’s place standing on me while she got her money for the pizza. The pizza girl was somewhat apprehensive as she worried that she would crush me but Daisy did not let up. She shifted her stance again this time standing on my face with both feet. The sole of her right shoe now on my forehead and her left covering my mouth. The pizza girl gasped in amazement. “That has got to hurt, “ she said.

Daisy replied “ oh not at all, I feel fine. “ And they both laughed. I felt Daisy’s body shake with joy while I just wanted to scream as my head felt like it was going to cave in. “Come on, give it a try” Daisy told the pizza girl. Suddenly I felt a sneaker step up on my chest then one on my stomach. The pizza girl found it hard to keep balanced and needed Daisy’s help to get stable. Once she found her footing Daisy stepped off my face and went into my bedroom to retrieve my wallet. My eyes began to focus as I looked up to see this young college girl holding and pizza box just standing on me like I was a doormat. She must have weighed about 150 pounds and stood like a statue. Daisy finally came back with my wallet in her hand. She opened it and handed the girl a ten-dollar bill as she passed Daisy the pizza box, which she put on the living room side table. Strangely enough it appeared that the pizza girl was in no rush to step off of me as she took the time to put the money in her pocket. Daisy appeared to notice this as well and complimented her on her balance. The pizza girl said she must have gotten use to it but couldn’t imagine standing on my face the way Daisy did. Daisy smiled and said, “Tell you what, I will give you double the tips you lost tonight if you give it a try”. The pizza girl’s eyes lit up as she answered “Really! Are you sure he isn’t going to mind?” she said as she pointed to me. Daisy quickly reminded her that I was nothing more then a human doormat and I did not get an option. The pizza girl asked Daisy how she should begin. Daisy walked over to where my head was and straddled it with on foot on each side forcing me to look up. She then asked the pizza girl if her sneakers where clean so she wouldn’t slip. She responded that she doubted it and actually began wiping her feet on my chest. Daisy broke out laughing again and then explained that will never do. She helped the pizza girl turn so she was now facing Daisy. Suddenly I felt a little kick on the side of the head by Daisy’s right shoe and I hear her say “stick out you tongue.” The pizza girl had a look on her face that I knew all to well. It’s that look you get from a women the first time she realizes she has all the power over you. It’s a mixture of disgust and excitement. The pizza girl said “No way !!! Is he really going to let me clean the soles of my sneakers on his tongue? “ “Go for it.” Daisy told her and with that the pizza girl lifted her right shoe from my chest and ran it down my tongue. “That is so gross!!!” she exclaimed and then laughed. Daisy advised her to take her time and clean the soles of her sneakers thoroughly. The Pizza girl did just that for ten minutes while chit chatting with Daisy about hair and nails. My tongue ran through every grove on her worn out sneakers picking up what ever she had stepped in. She was right it was disgusting and every time I began to withdraw my tongue I felt a kick to the side of the head from Daisy. Finally Daisy told her it was time to try standing on my face which was good because this girl was enjoying using my face as a shoe cleaner far too much. The pressure was intense as the pizza girl put all her weight on my forehead and then her other foot over my mouth. I wanted to scream get off but couldn’t. She had difficulty balancing despite Daisy helping her. The rubber soles of her sneakers felt like they were ripping the skin right off my face. Finally she got her balance and said, “This is so cool, I wish my friends could see me now” she laughed. Daisy said “maybe they can, do you have one of those new cell phones with a camera that just came out? “ The pizza girl reached into her pocket and pulled one out. “ I just got this last month” she said. Daisy helped her stay balanced on my face then she stepped back and took a picture. She walked back over and showed the Pizza girl the picture. “Oh take a few more please. I want to pose like I just kicked this guy’s ass with my arms up in a victory pose. “ She said. Daisy laughed and said absolutely.
After a few more pictures the pizza girl stepped off my face and walked over to Daisy. They laughed over the pictures and then laughed some more after they noticed the tread marks that were on my face. The next thing I know both Daisy and the Pizza girl walk over to where I was lying on floor and stepped right up on me. The Pizza girl then gave Daisy a huge hug and thanked her for the big tip, which Daisy took from my wallet. She finally steps off of me and as she walked out the door she said, “ I am making this one of my regular stops whenever I am working.” Daisy, who was still standing on my stomach, turned walked up my chest and then looked down at me saying, “Where did we leave off? Oh yeah I remember.” She then took the heel of her right shoe and jammed it back in my mouth.

Aug 12, 2003
Visit site
Great story. I really like the way the pizza girl used his tongue to clean her shoe soles. It's so much cooler when you are used than to just lick yourself. It's so much more humiliating and makes the girl so much more adorable.

I just hope that there will be another part of the story (unlike "the morning ritual" where I am still phantazing what could have been) and that pizza girl will play an active part in the feeding process ..