3 new trample & foot worship clips!

Moose

Goddess Gia's slave
Jul 19, 2002
NC
Visit site
Just released 3 new trample & foot worship clips starring independent wrestler & hottie Vanessa Harding! This was her first time trampling & having her feet licked! I always seem to break in the newbies. Lucky me! :thebird: She really enjoyed both!

One clip is strictly groin trampling, the latest in the hugely popular series Fu*k Him Up.....one is mostly facestanding....and the other is all foot worship. I have included some pics....including a couple of her sexy size 9 feet. Not bad for being encased in wrestling boots a lot. :eyebrows:

http://www.clips4sale.com/store/2554

enjoy,
Moose

CAG00

Mar 1, 2003
Visit site
Hi MOOSE, WOW, SHE IS A KNOCKOUT, I adore how she is standing on you, AMAZINGLY SEXY, would you have any more pictures of her posing on you, Thanks as always Moose for your Great Posts and Have a Great Weekend.

Moose

Goddess Gia's slave
Jul 19, 2002
NC
Visit site
Hi MOOSE, WOW, SHE IS A KNOCKOUT, I adore how she is standing on you, AMAZINGLY SEXY, would you have any more pictures of her posing on you, Thanks as always Moose for your Great Posts and Have a Great Weekend.
Thanks, CAG00. You're welcome! She does look rather hot standing on me, soesn't she? :)

Unfortunately, I don't have any more pics of her posing on me. We were a little short on time & this was all we took. I can see if I can get a few screen grabs though.

Moose