3 orgasms in 3 minutes?...cock crush/denied orgasm/boots trample

Aug 7, 2012
So I "discovered" this by accident while fooling around with a girl, we'll call her C, last week.

We were doing a cosplay trample. She dressed up as "Quiet" from Metal Gear Solid, rocking the ponytail and all, and my cock went on the table for some orgasmic pain. She was wearing camo shorts, a black bra, pantyhose, and black combat style safety boots with harsh ridged treads that have stepped in all kinds of crazy dirt. C weighs about 180 pounds, she's really tall (like 5'11") , and has powerful sexy legs. She has a tattoo on her thigh, and her outfit was sexy as hell. She's divorced, has kids, and is older than me, but is HOT. Anyway, she's trampled me before, so she knows the drill, she casually scrunches my cock under her boot sole with full weight a few times to get me going from semi flaccid to full hardness. It's exciting as hell watching my cock bulge out and squish under her shoes each time, and it turns me on so fast. Her soles are insanely hard, and soon my cock is too. It still gets badly squished each time she walks on it, and every once in a while, C gets it with her boot heel just to mix things up. I am getting super turned on, and her weight is so exquisite and erotic as it squashes my cock. Each time it really hurts, but it hurts good. I can feel myself getting really close to cumming, and I tell her. She's turned on as hell, my tip is even slightly bloody from the abuse but I reassure her, and so she tells me to stroke a little, so she puts her boot on me and I stroke the tip, which I can barely reach around her giant boot. From my stroking, my foreskin is getting pulled back (I'm uncut), and the sensitive head is getting exposed. She rocks back and forth, with her full weight crushing my dick into the table alternatingly, between that and being off it. Anyway, I don't know what came over me, but since I'm so close to cumming, I tell her to step on the exposed head of my cock, but not full weight. And she does. Right as she does, I feel the raw sensation of the harsh ridged treads on the exposed head of my cock and it throws me over the cliff into an orgasm. It feels so unbelievably good, I start cumming on the spot. Right before the orgasm reaches its apex, I feel her boot pressing down with some (but not all) of her weight into the exposed tip as the treads roughhouse me nicely and my cumshot is trapped inside from the crush. I feel my body pulse, feel the tension in my cock, but absolutely nothing comes out while I dry spazz as my cock sits flat under the boot of C.

"Yeah, keep squishing it," I tell her, as the orgasm subsides. She stays put, crushing it some more, and now it feels like everything has died down. I want to add I've done this before under girls, but never like this. We waited enough time with her continuing to crush my dick that when she lifted up her boot, there were treads imprinted in my cock, and nothing immediately spurted out, though some precum/cum mixture did blob out after she released me, but it was more of a "leaking" than a "cumshot" - as the tip of my dick was completely oiled by my own natural precum/cum lube at this point. I still felt horny as all hell, and knew that this meant I could cum again very soon, refractory period be damned. So I asked her to squish it again, and I returned to stroking. Before she squished it, she pawed at the precum/cum on the table, flattening it, leaving tread prints of it on the table, and otherwise covering her boot sole with my sperm, which she flattened into nothing. Then she slid her gooey boot sole over the top of my dick, exposing the sensitive head again, and pushed down while I stroked, and I knew another orgasm was coming soon. "Again!" I told her, and without a word, the ridged treads were pressed down on the sensitive head of my orgasming dick once again. This time I could feel the warm squished cum on the bottom of her boot which softened the experience and kept me sufficiently wet under her crush. She applied more weight this time as I felt a tingling/stretching sensation in my cock under her (it still wasn't full weight) that made the building of the orgasm the strongest yet. But when release loomed, again, nothing happened. My upper body twitched helplessly, but my cock was squished wher nothing could come out. C stayed crushing my cock like this for a long time again, until the orgasm and its aftereffects subsided. I waited just a few more seconds to be sure, and told her, "OK" and she released me, a hot new set of her mean treads burrowed indiscriminately in the exposed flesh of my cock head and in the still protected part of my shaft. A white glob rose to the tip of my cock and dripped out, but that was it. Again, no cumshot. Again, I'd had an orgasm but felt no sexual release. It was amazing, and I wanted to keep going.

"Whoa, that is so cool," I told her, "I can keep going." And with that she squished more of my sperm under her boots into the table before she started sliding her rough boot soles sideways over my cock, including hitting the exposed head with the treads. It hurt like hell, but I was so unbelievable horny right now it turned me on as much as anything else she'd done. Within seconds, I was nearing a third orgasm. "Here it comes again, squish it!" I told her, probably drooling as I talked. And C mashed her boot down, shutting off my orgasm a third time, with every bit as much pressure as she had the second time. Her slimed boot treads squeezed my cock into the table, the top contorted into a facsimile of their pattern. My cock twitched helplessly under her crush for the third time. "OK," I think I said, too abruptly as the orgasm subsided. This time, when she released me, I felt a huge involuntary spasm in my cock and a stream of liquid hot jizz shot out about a foot when C released my cock. "Whoa!" she said, "That was huge!" And of course, I knew that I wasn't going to be able to cum again for a bit. So I got to cleaning up the precum, cum, and the little bit of blood on the table. C told me it was about 3 minutes between the first and the last orgasm.

It hurt to pee a few days, but now I'm wondering:
-Did I discover an insanely erotic way for a guy to experience multiple orgasms?
-Is it safe to deny ejaculation in this manner?
-Other than the normal health risks of full weight boot on cock trampling, which I accept, are there any negative health effects?
-Is there a limit to how many times this can be done within the healthy timeframe for maintaining an erection?

Aug 7, 2012
anyone? just would like to know if this is safe to do repeatedly. everything feels ok and seems normal so far a week and a half later, at least other than some residual bruising

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2002
Earth
Visit site
I do not have the answers to your questions, but I just came in my pants due to your explicit descriptions. thank you! would have loved some pix of the boots and the treads!!!

Aug 7, 2012
I tried this again with C earlier in the week, and it is still incredible, although I had a harder time of it this time. This time, C used the block heel of her boot, which is harder and has significantly less give, but a similar tread pattern as the rest of the sole which was promptly embedded in my cock. And, just once, she did full weight. We did three orgasms again. It was harder this time and actually took longer though because she was putting enough weight that the first few times I thought I'd cum, she mashed her boot down on me and the orgasm never actually came. I realized I'd have to get very close to actually cumming before she should squish it into a denied orgasm otherwise I might not actually cum under her. It worked, it was incredibly hot still, although there was more pain and general soreness this time. She really reddened and roughed up the flesh of my junk. Once, I even slipped out from all the precum everywhere, and her boot hurt as my cock slid beneath it under some of her weight, basically getting sanded by the rough treads with only the precum acting as lube. Each time I actually was orgasming, she stepped on it with enough weight to deny the orgasm. The third time was close to full weight (full weight balanced on one leg balanced on the boot on my cock balanced evenly between heel on my cock and rest of sole on crush table). I really thought I'd explode under her. It was exhilerating looking at her full weight boot tread embedded in the squished head of my cock after she freed me and the cum was allowed to dribble out. I don't think I actually got it all out this time, as I had a crazy urge to jerk off again a couple hours after she left. So I don't think I have a full grasp on the health risks, but everything seems OK. Guess I'll monitor again for a while. It was really incredible. I have a couple scabs on my foreskin near the tip, the skin is sore, and there's some bruising again, but everything seems OK. It hurt to pee for a day, but I'm feeling better now.

bfrug

Aug 7, 2002
SE UK
I need this urgently to happen to me... Wonderful NRC! Thank you for sharing! Still no pix of (only) her boots and treads??
Just the wet your appetite here's a clip of me being trampled by Madame Morphine (22st/300lb) with one of her pairs of New Rocks.