300lb Wife Squashing Introduction

Jan 22, 2005
Visit site
Hey all,

New to the forum, huge fan of smothering/squashing, especially BBW. Thought I’d share my long awaited intro to the world of squashing.

I’ve been into it for years but never had a partner into it, after almost 5 years I finally convinced my wife to try it, and low and behold, she loves it as much as I do.

When we met, my wife was about 220lbs. Within a year together she was 245, then 260, 280, now she tips in at 307. She was fluffy when we met, and as she grew, my urge to have her squash me became epic. I don’t know what finally turned her onto it but the way it happened was too good not to share. So here goes...

It had been over a month since I last mentioned the idea of squashing to my wife, I would ask her every now and again if she would try it but she was always too self conscious and thought she was too fat and that she would hurt me, especially since she’s gained over 80lbs since we met.

One day I was at work, and forgot to clear the search history on my iPad, ended up being the most amazing mistake of my life lol.

She texted me at work saying there’s a surprise waiting for me when I got home, figured it was just a good night of sex but couldn’t have been more wrong. As soon as I got home she had my iPad and the video I had last watched loaded up and she was ready to question me. I answered honestly and told her I still think about it everyday. After I explained again what i loved about the thought of it, she said shut up and lay down on the couch. My heart has never felt like it jumped out of my chest before, she was gonna try it, I could tell.

I tried not to seem too overexcited but immediately laid on the couch. She told me she didn’t like seeing videos like this on my iPad, how it was disappointing when I have a wife available anytime I want sex. And for this ... I would have to be punished, my heart skipped a beat. She walked over to me, turned her back to me, and DROPPED 307lbs hard on my chest, the yell I let out was unreal and a bit embarrassing, and I didn’t want her to feel bad, but it hurt, she dropped right on my ribs and even with the pain, I was instantly rock hard.

She sat on my chest for about 2 mins while I coughed and tried to recover from my first ever BBW buttdrop. When she got up, I gasped, she laughed, and I knew it was on. She gave me about a 15 second break before dropping again with the same force, another gasp and yell while the air flew out of my lungs. She sat about 5 mins this time, adding some bouncing around this time around. When she got up I wondered how I hadn’t exploded with cum yet, this was beyond amazing, and painful.

She asked what I liked about this, as I tried to get some air and gather my thoughts to answer, she dropped down again, at this point i felt like something might be wrong, I was in pain but also so much pleasure. After another 5 mins she got up, told me to suck it up and follow her to the bedroom. I coughed and caught my breath, then followed her to the bedroom. When we got in there she took off her black lace bra but left her black tank top on, which I thought was kind of off, but she had plans....

At this point my wife was 5’5, 307 lbs, with 38I tits.

To be continued...

Last edited:
Jan 22, 2005
Visit site
... She had me lay down on the bed, with just her black tank top and black leggings still on, she mounted me on all fours, teasing me with her huge tits hanging in my face, then let her weight go and dropped her weight on me, my face getting buried in her huge tits, she jiggled them back and forth, my head moving each way the jiggled. Then after about 5 mins of this, she let me have some air, then pulled up her shirt revealing her tits, and told me to lift my head up a little bit. I did, and she pulled her tank top over my head and wiggled back and forth until my face was literally buried in between her tits, then layed down again, full weight, her 300 pound body crushing mine with my face engulfed in her tits with literally nowhere to go. I lasted maybe a minute before I legit started to panic, flopping around until she finally let me go.

I couldn’t believe this was my wife doing this to me. She asked “so are you enjoying this??” “Oh my god it’s amazing” was my answer. She then kneeled by my legs, lifted my legs up under her arms, pulled my shorts back to see my rock hard dick, and wrapped her 38i tits around it, I lasted about 30 seconds before exploding all over her tits. I was tired and worn out at this point but we weren’t done yet.

She told me to lay with my head at the corner of the bed. I did, and she stood up on the bed, walking towards my head, standing over me, rubbing her tits and ass, telling me “this is probably gonna hurt”, before dropping her weight on my chest, her feet barely hit the floor, my chest took most of the impact, i yelled again, then groaned as she sat there, my head in between her thighs, her 300 pound body sitting on my chest while I struggle to breathe. She bounced a bit but mostly sat there, looking down at me and giggling, trying to figure out how this was pleasurable to me.

She sat for what seemed like an hour, but was actually about 15 mins, then without notice, stood up, moved forward, and dropped her 47” ass on my face. She asked if I could hear her, I replied with a muffled yes, trying to nod my head, but the pressure on my face was unreal. She told me to stroke my dick, which was rock hard again. She bounced up and down, rubbing and grinding her big ass on my face. After about 2 mins, I came again all over myself, and I was beyond spent. She stood up for a few seconds, dropped back on my chest while I gasped for air under her. She sat another couple of mins before getting up again. “I guess this is kinda fun, I like having control of you” she got up, winked at me, put her bra and tank top back on, and left the bedroom. I was sore, out of breath, and exhausted, and it was the best feeling of my life.