A few new cc pics

Aug 7, 2002
Germany
Visit site
Today was a very good day for me. We tried some new shoes on my little friend and took over 50 pics. Unfortunately I was not carefully and deleted them all. Bad for you guys.

But we start a second run and took a few pics. Not so good as the first set, but shit happens.

Regards

Heely

CAG00

Mar 1, 2003
Visit site
Hello Heely and thankyou for the always fantastic pictures, I love the red pumps and what your wife is doing to you in them, tell her I said hello and Have a Great Night to you both.

Ste Letto

Aug 28, 2002
Visit site
Hey Heely,

great to see someone living the dream.
Your lady has a great figure, great legs, and a great personality if she's willing to play this way.
I love the shoes, they look like something the Devil would wear if the Devil was a woman.
Awesome pics. Makes me weep for the 50 pics lost!
Thanks for sharing.

wibr

Dec 7, 2002
www.femdomstuff.com
I have to say, along with everyone else, those shoes KICK ASS! If every woman wore shoes like that I wouldn't be able to walk down the street without getting arrested.

Damn damn damn damn damn!!!!

That's gotta be in my top 5 shoes of all time list. Someone should start a thread...

Aug 7, 2002
Germany
Visit site
Thanks everybody for your kind comments.

I love these shoes too and maybe we can take some new pics on Saturday.

Hi nylonlover,
my queen won't let me cum on these shoes. I'm only allowed to cum under them. They are new and should not be spoiled.

Hello celestejordan,

we bought these shoes at

http://www.yasmina-von-wissmann.de/2005/index.php

They don't have a great selection of shoes but they are not expensive.

Regards

Heely

Aug 7, 2002
Germany
Visit site
Hi everybody

here are some new shoes in action. We hope, you will like them as the other red shoes. We did some pics with the steel heeled red pumps today but they don't have the quality I ecspected. Sorry I have to delete them again. Maybe next week, we will do another attempt.

Regards

Heely