A question for the Mistresses/women out there....

Mistress_B

$ You'll Be Bled Dry $
Feb 7, 2013
East Coast
mistressbellafindom.com
As you're typically being the dominate ones....

Have you ever wondered about being submissive?
Have you had experiences with being dominated by someone else?

If so, what makes (or made) you want to explore that part of you?
How did it make you feel, and why?

As you're typically being the dominate ones....

Have you ever wondered about being submissive?
Have you had experiences with being dominated by someone else?

If so, what makes (or made) you want to explore that part of you?
How did it make you feel, and why?
Relatively new poster here, so thought I'd jump in and answer this :)

Apart from a few playful spankings, I have only ever tried to be submissive once... At the time I had been playing the dominant for a while and thought it might be fun and enlightening to see how it feels to be the submissive. I think I only lasted about 10 seconds after being put in bondage and then blindfolded before saying I didn't like it... straight away I knew it wasn't My cup of tea handing over control. This was a few years ago now, so maybe in the future I might try it again but I just felt pretty uncomfortable from the start... so I imagine I will always be the naturally Dominant one :)

Mistress_B

$ You'll Be Bled Dry $
Feb 7, 2013
East Coast
mistressbellafindom.com
I'm naturally dominant as well.

Being a Mistress, ables me to humiliate and degrade whenever, and however I see fit.
I have control over who, what, when, where, and how without answering the infamous "why".

Sometimes I get into being dominated as well, however with saying that; I will only allow a certain type of personality to bring out that part of me. (still abling me to have control of all the "W's").

Only a certain breed of mutt will entice the submissive entity within...

Oct 31, 2005
I can't think of a single limit I wouldn't gladly have broken for the the privilege of being the true bottom slave in that room no matter who was domming and subbing.

:worship:

sinbad

Sep 26, 2002
Maryland
Me being submissive, I could never imagine being in any other position. I don't don't understand the whole switch scene that I see around. Not that I don't believe people can do it, my mind just can't grasp it.. I'm just hard wired as being submissive. That being said, I am in no way submissive to other men. Is that a contradiction?

Mistress_B

$ You'll Be Bled Dry $
Feb 7, 2013
East Coast
mistressbellafindom.com
I suppose looking at it in a general view, it would be contradictive; however not knowing your sexual orientation (assuming you're straight) then it wouldn't be, as you would go in the same direction regardless (not going back and forth). You would remain the same ;)

Oct 31, 2005
Me being submissive, I could never imagine being in any other position. I don't don't understand the whole switch scene that I see around. Not that I don't believe people can do it, my mind just can't grasp it.. I'm just hard wired as being submissive. That being said, I am in no way submissive to other men. Is that a contradiction?
I'm with you man, I'm a die hard submissive to females but at work, social settings, and such I am pretty alpha around other men. Not as a dick but just the way I'm wired.

Mistress_B

$ You'll Be Bled Dry $
Feb 7, 2013
East Coast
mistressbellafindom.com
Interesting

I'm with you man, I'm a die hard submissive to females but at work, social settings, and such I am pretty alpha around other men. Not as a dick but just the way I'm wired.
With everyday life for you, why do you think that is?

Do you think you need to mark your territory around other alpha males?

OR

Are you ashamed regarding your submissive side when you're around other males?

Sinbad:

Are you submissive all of the time in day to day life, or only towards females in general? And is it only in the sexual sense?

Oct 31, 2005
I don't think it's either of those things, remember what I told you I do for a living? I think submitting to women is a nice release and a way of giving up control because I have to be so in charge and alpha most of the time with regards to work and the other Type A's I work with.

sinbad

Sep 26, 2002
Maryland
I'm not submissive in day to day life no....meaning at work, or at the store etc... but at home, or out with a significant other, then yes, in a way I could be 24/7. I guess in general I am submissive to females. I easily could be anyway if I were in those surroundings. Luckily for me, most of the women I'm around during the day don't know how easily I can be manipulated.. lol. I'm straight by the way.

Oct 31, 2005
Usually we keep that to ourselves when the kids are asleep and we are at home, but we don't have a very big social life anyway and have yet to go to a fetish party or similar engagement in which case I would be just as submissive as I am in those hours we get to play.

Mistress_B

$ You'll Be Bled Dry $
Feb 7, 2013
East Coast
mistressbellafindom.com
Showing your submissive side in public from time to time would be extremely hot.
For example...

Your gals could drop something in public just to order you to pick it up... When you go to pick it up off the ground she steps full weight on your fingers for several seconds. Long enough that it makes you look at up at her to see if she recognizes your pain... This is when you would realize she is looking down at you smiling...

How would you fella's react in that situation? How would it make you feel?

Oct 31, 2005
Well she has bragged about my fetish to multiple lesbian friends of hers and had me rub their feet on two occasions. Those are very hot experiences in my mind.

bfrug

Aug 7, 2002
SE UK
Showing your submissive side in public from time to time would be extremely hot.
For example...

Your gals could drop something in public just to order you to pick it up... When you go to pick it up off the ground she steps full weight on your fingers for several seconds. Long enough that it makes you look at up at her to see if she recognizes your pain... This is when you would realize she is looking down at you smiling...

How would you fella's react in that situation? How would it make you feel?
Elelated & honoured ! (sounds like a plan).

sinbad

Sep 26, 2002
Maryland
I'd definitely be turned on by it. But also embarrassed. I used to date a girl that knew of my foot fetish and would purposely dangle her shoes in public knowing how turned on I got by it. At that point if she chose to, I'd probably, at that point, be puddy in her hands but...apparently she didn't know that because she never took it farther than that.
sinbad

Mistress_B

$ You'll Be Bled Dry $
Feb 7, 2013
East Coast
mistressbellafindom.com
Damn!!

I'd definitely be turned on by it. But also embarrassed. I used to date a girl that knew of my foot fetish and would purposely dangle her shoes in public knowing how turned on I got by it. At that point if she chose to, I'd probably, at that point, be puddy in her hands but...apparently she didn't know that because she never took it farther than that.
sinbad
I like hearing that ;)
I'd get off on the embarrassment the sub would go through... *hee hee*
Looking up realizing the public around you, and hoping you'd feel relief soon, as you would feel the eyes wandering about the situation....

Yep! That's the stuff!! lol

Taking the fetish into the public world takes things to a different level of domination, submission, and humiliation. Showing the submissive you're the boss where ever you go can make a person feel an infinite euphoria that lasts for a LONG time.

sinbad

Sep 26, 2002
Maryland
Yep. I'm turned on. lol. Even though I've never really gotten into the public humiliation stuff. I really get too embarrassed. Knowing it would immensely turn her is what does it for me, so I don't think I'd have a problem pleasing her.