A Troubled Young Man

Jun 25, 2006
Columbus, OH
Hey everyone,

Never tried to write a story before, but I had this scenario pop into my head and thought, "Huh. That might make a good story." So I gave it a shot. It's a little abrupt and to the point, but not too bad. Let me know what you think and see if you can figure out which, uh, 'generously proportioned' member of the forum I had in mind when I thought of the scenario. without further ado....

Brandon sat in the guidance counselor’s lobby, waiting for his turn. There was only about an hour left of school and he figured he would have to stay a little past the bell, especially when he considered why he was there. His English teacher, Ms. Jackson, made a special request that he be sent to the counselor after he turned in his previous assignment. The assignment called for a persuasive writing piece on a topic of the student’s choice. Brandon chose to make an argument that men are superior to women, and that they are only given positions of prominence because men allow them to.

“OK Brandon, Miss Parker will see you now.”

Brandon lifted himself off the couch and shuffled into the office. Miss Parker stood up to say hello and asked Brandon if he wanted a glass of water. “No thanks. Let’s just get this over with”. Miss Parker poured herself a glass and went back to her desk. To say Miss Parker was large is the understatement of the century. She wasn’t fat per se (although she did have some extra padding in the right places), but she had to be at least 6’3 and 350 solid pounds. She was wearing a dark blue blazer and skirt, thin rimmed glasses, and her hair was in a tight bun behind her head.

“Alright Brandon, let’s get started then, shall we? Now you seem to have some ‘interesting’ views on women in your paper here. What exactly makes you so convinced that women are inferior to men?”

“Just look at history. Men have been in charge throughout the ages, and women have had absolutely no positions of power until the past 50 years, and even that was only because of the civil rights movement, where men allowed women and minorities to come a bit closer to their level.”

“What about Queens in Europe, or Cleopatra?”

“Those are just blips on the radar. Queens only came into power when no King was available.”

“Hmmm…well what about now, after the civil rights movement?”

“Nothing has changed. Men are still just allowing women to hold power so they don’t bitch about it. You can pick any man and any woman in the world, and the guy will be stronger, smarter, and faster than the woman.”

Any man and any woman, huh? OK, let’s pick the two of us as an example. Are you stronger, smarter, and faster than me?”

“Please. I’m the captain of the wrestling team, so I’ve got to be stronger than you. You aren’t exactly the smallest person around, so I’m sure I’m faster than you. And seeing as I’m an honors student and you’re a high school guidance counselor, well, let’s just say I can’t see you having been an exceptional student.”

Brandon chuckled to himself and let a little smirk cross his face. Miss Parker leaned back in her chair and brought her fingers to her lips while she thought to herself. “Alright Brandon, prove it.”

“Prove what?”

“Prove that you’re better than me. If you can beat me in a wrestling match, I will tell Ms. Jackson that I saw no problems with your paper and think you deserve an A.”

Brandon was stunned. He laughed a bit and said, “No way. You’re the fucking guidance counselor, not to mention I think you’re a bit out of my weight class.”

“You said I could pick any man and any woman. Well, I’m picking you and me, so what do you say? Do you think you can prove you’re paper is correct?”

Brandon sat in disbelief thinking to himself. Was she actually serious? Does it matter? If I don’t pass this class, I don’t graduate. Sure she’s big, but she’s gotta be slow, not to mention she’s a woman. She would have no idea how to wrestle. I could definitely take her. “What happens if I lose?” he asked, purely out of curiosity.

“We’ll worry about that when it happens.”

When it happens? “Ha. Alright. You’re on.”

Miss Parker stood up, towering over Brandon. She was wearing heels that must have been 3 or 4 inches high, putting her almost an entire foot taller than him. She took off the heels and her blazer. “Well, get up!”

Brandon got up and the two walked out to her office lobby. School had let out a few minutes ago and the place was pretty much empty at this point. They squared off against each other and Miss Parker said, ”Whenever you’re ready.”

Brandon shrugged his shoulders and began to circle her. Miss Parker had her hands up, staring Brandon down. Brandon went in to try and grab her arm, but Miss Parker countered and instead grabbed his arm, pulling him into her. Brandon reacted quickly and tried to get behind her, but she kneed him in the stomach, kicked the back of his legs, and he fell to his knees on the floor. She immediately picked up her other leg and swung it around his head. She then proceeded to squeeze her thighs together in a crunching scissors. Brandon couldn’t breathe. He couldn’t hear. His eyes felt like they were inching their way right out of his sockets. He tried flailing his arms and legs, but could not do a thing. He tapped out within 10 seconds.

Miss Parker loosened her grip just a tad. “Are you giving up?” cooed a triumphant Miss Parker.

Dejected, Brandon squeaked out, “Yes.”

“Hmmm...” was all she said as she reapplied the scissors.

“Gahhh…what are you doing!” gasped out Brandon.

“Well I have to think about what my reward will be for winning.”

All Brandon could do was hope she thought fast. His head was aching, his ears were popping, and his vision was getting blurry from the lack of blood to his brain. “Alright,” chimed in Miss Parker, “You will meet with me for one hour everyday after school for some ‘special’ guidance.” She loosened up a bit so he could reply. “Whaddya say?”

Brandon could barely think straight. He just wanted out of there. “Whatever,” was all he could bring himself to say.

“Fantastic. We’ll start with today. You’ve still got about a half hour left.”

Miss Parker let Brandon go and he collapsed to the floor, trying to catch his breath and get his bearings straight. As he laid there, Miss Parker went back to her desk, put her shoes back on and grabbed something out of her desk. She came back to Brandon, lying face up on the floor, eyes half closed and breathing as hard as his lungs would let him. She immediately stood full weight directly on his chest, the heels digging into his ribs.

“Holy sh…!” was all Brandon could eke out before the pain took his breath away. “Put your hands up.” Miss Parker commanded. Brandon couldn’t do it, however. He was rocking back and forth in the fetal position with his hands on her heels, doing anything he could to ease the pain. “Brandon, don’t make me ask twice. Put your hands up.” Brandon tried to put his hands up, but could only get his elbows partially straightened out. The pain on his chest was too much. Miss Parker lifted one foot and stomped it directly back where it was. Brandon was seeing stars at this point. Finally, he summoned the energy and just shot his hands up in the air as high as he could.

“Good,” said Miss Parker, as she slapped a handcuff on one of his wrists. She got off his chest and flipped him over, fastening the other wrist so his hands were behind his back.

“Alright Brandon, put your head over here on the couch.”

Brandon squirmed his way over to the couch and laid his head back on the edge of the couch. Miss Parker put one leg on either side of him and said, “This is the easy part. You just have to sit there.” With that she eased her generous ass onto his face. Although the couch was soft and thick, the weight on his face was tremendous. His temples were pounding with the pressure on his face. As bad as the weight was, what worried him is that he couldn’t breathe. He tried moving his head around, but that weight was having no part of it. He tried breathing through the fabric of her skirt, but it wasn’t helping. His chest was absolutely aching, his head pounding. He tried to tap her to see if she would get up, but his hands were securely behind his back. Finally, he noticed that he was able to slide forward off the couch just a tiny bit. He kept fighting and squirming and eventually got his mouth just beyond the reach of her pussy. Brandon sucked in as much air as he could. Miss Parker was pissed. “I told you to just sit there! I didn’t say anything about breathing!” With that Brandon received a sudden pain unlike anything he’s felt before. Miss Parker swung her ankle directly into his balls. It felt like he got kicked by a horse! She stood up a bit and Brandon gasped for air and stared wide eyed at the ceiling, trying not to puke from the pain. She moved Brandon’s head to the back of the cushion. “That oughtta keep you from getting out again.”

With that she sat back again. Brandon was hurting all over. His head was killing him. His chest was burning. His balls felt like they were somewhere around his pancreas and if he could breathe, he’d probably be puking. Before long, he was running out of air again. He tried moving his head to the sides, but was met with more ass. He tried moving forward again, but it was an uphill battle this time. He tried to wedge his head further between the cushions to get away, but it only caused her to lean back more and wedge his face further between those massive cheeks! Brandon was out of ideas. He started to panic and flail his legs, but nothing….

Finally, she got off. Brandon was gasping and looked around the room. Miss Parker was sitting at her desk, doing some paperwork. Brandon looked out the window and noticed it was dark. “What the hell? What’s going on?” is all he could think to say.

“Oh, there you are! Our hour’s done today, Brandon. You should probably get going. I’m sure your parents are wondering where you are.”

“Huh? Wh…What time is it?”

“It’s about 7:00. You were out for a few hours but I didn’t want to wake you.”

“Oh.” Brandon still couldn’t think straight. “Uhhh…”

“Go on now Brandon. I’ll see you tomorrow.”

Brandon started his way out the door. “See her tomorrow? What the hell am I gonna do? What the hell is she going to do!” Brandon had a lot to think about on the way home.