Abused in the forest

Sep 3, 2002
Earth
Visit site
Hi there!

All amateur ofcourse, as you are used by my contributions...

I asked this lovely Dutch lady (28 y, 1m74, 56 kg, shoe size 39) to wear heavy boots with dirty treads and behave as badly and bossy as possible. Just treat me as dirt, or as your personal doormat and bootlicker, or whatever you like me to be...

She started laughing... "Are you sure" she said? "Because I tend to get quite carrried away and become humiliatingly creative when I see you suffer below my boots"... And she laughed again... "You will be sorry you even asked"...

And so I ended up as her doormat, as a dirt road for her bike and surprisingly, as an easy step to climb trees... That flattened my balls, and she liked the noises that I made while she wiggled to get out more sounds...I was sore, realy sore...

"Can you breath?", she asked while she stood on my throat and looked down with an evil smile...

"Lick, Lick, Lick harder!", she laughed while she pushed her dirty boots in my face.....

It was worth all the humiliation and the bruises!

have fun!

Last edited:
Jan 5, 2009
Beautiful CFNM abuse scene. Just the way I like to be treated. And away from everyone in the woods, no one can hear you scream!

Now, I would have requested to be used as a toilet, then abandoned dirty and naked, but . . . that's just me! :realfunny:

femsup

Sep 13, 2007
What astoundingly good and natural dominance and submission shown by both of you.Out in the open makes it feel and seem much more natural and a celebration of Femlae Superiority and male inferiority.She is dressed natrually too no stereotypical clothing for a dominant woman.

Love the way She has dominion over your genitals to squash tehm as She pleases.She also looks like She is using them to facilitate repositioning Her body.Another demonstration in itself of Her disdain for the importance of male genitalia.

Thank you both of you so much for demonstrating just how wonderful submission and dominance can be.

Sep 3, 2002
Earth
Visit site
LOL... that joke only works in Dutch and not in English :)
Ah yes, I meant that they tell me I have a 'tic' (a sudden, repetitive, nonrhythmic, stereotyped motor movement or vocalization involving discrete muscle groups), especially if my balls are under pressure.

I should have placed the (k) in between parentheses to make my joke, LOL