Aeon Flux Movie??

Nov 8, 2003
Visit site
I saw a preview of the new Aeon Flux movie, with Charlize Theron (sp) and at the very end of the MTV special, it shows her working with the stunt man. She kicks his ass then does a vic pose, where she steps up on him with one foot then off of him.. It appeared to be a scene in the film, so keep an eye out for this scene!

-WG

F

FSMTV

I, frankly, don't really dig those boots she wears. Those really high wedge things...they used to put those on the She-Ra action figures my sister had.

Oh, by the way...

I want pizza.

Apr 21, 2003
Visit site
:) I used to wath the animated series of Aeon Flux on MTV in the early 90's I dont know if any of you remember but there was a nice foot worship scene in one of the episodes. The scene came after Aeon took a thrashing by by an enemy and was recovering in the water she was on some raft of some sort I think while this creature was licking her soles and toes and she was loving it and I thought wow this is cool:p

SkidMark

Apr 17, 2004
Sacramento, Ca.
Visit site
manager...
you beat me to it..:)
Yes it was right after Beavis and Butthead...the show was called Liquid Television......
Anyways..the episode was anything diffy that I have ever seen.
Aeon dies smashed against the pavement..crushed...the creator was asked why he chose this type of scene as her afterlife, so he answered that that was her heaven. She, her soul gets transformed and trasnported to some ocean...sitting on some type of V shaped lounge chair with her feet up...she pulls on a lever and out of the water a humanoid rises kneeling on a mini platform...then beginsto lick her foot sole while her face can be seen being peasured.............correct me if I am wrong but I think her sole was licked because her foot got hurt or jabbed on her last assignment......
Now if this was added to the new movie, believe you me....I'd buy the movie more than once after watching it on the cinema countless times :)

Skid

There was another foot worship scene in one of the first episodes. Where Aeon sits in a chair and this guy comes in (soldier or someone of higher rank). He paints her toenails and then bends down and starts kissing her feet. I loved the fact that Aeon was amused by this and not a bit surprised. The most fetish animated series ever.

Narraboth

Apr 28, 2004
Visit site
"On german tv this scene was part of the trailer. The only reason to watch it every week. Does anybody know a place to download it?"

No, but the entire series is being issued in a 3 DVD set currently (just saw it in the paper today).

The shorts from Liquid Television, including the awesome foot worship scene (part of the same "post-death" scene shows a kid go into a magazine shop and buy a magazine called Fuuzwak or something, with a picture of Aeon barefoot, and I think with a feather, on the cover) are on the third DVD. The other two DVD's feature the later 22-minute episodes once it was adapted into a full-length show with dialogue.

I'm buying it for that foot scene, as I almost fell over when I saw it for the first time. I thought I was dreaming.

Apr 21, 2003
Visit site
Skid if my memory serves me correctly, in that episode I think she stepped on a nail and it went right through her heel and she took a nasty fall from up high. Is that right?:)

SkidMark

Apr 17, 2004
Sacramento, Ca.
Visit site
manager:
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! thats it!!!!!
Tonight I saw on Mtv some behind the footage
stuff on the new movie with Charlize Theron and her
double they will use......I believe earlier someone mentioned her
using her boots/feet in a victoty pose way....
Well, the gymnast/double did that beating 2 guards up...the last guard she beat up...she steps upon his chest and uses him as a doormat...wiping her boot a bit..stand on him and does this figure four bringing her other leg up..then she walks away...its a cheap thrill...but they way they were rehearsing that part over and over....really got me wanting to be that guard :)

Skid

Apr 10, 2004
Chicago
Visit site
Originally posted by joshua
There was another foot worship scene in one of the first episodes. Where Aeon sits in a chair and this guy comes in (soldier or someone of higher rank). He paints her toenails and then bends down and starts kissing her feet. I loved the fact that Aeon was amused by this and not a bit surprised. The most fetish animated series ever.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes!!!! Just came across the clip. And I threw in a few more.:D
Alex/Newport348

http://rapidshare.de/files/16245796/aeon2.mpg.html

http://rapidshare.de/files/16246953/aeon3.mpg.html
http://rapidshare.de/files/16248669/aeon4.mpg.html
http://rapidshare.de/files/16249378/AEON.mpg.html