Amateur Victory Poses

Mar 7, 2003
Visit site
I would like to create a Amateur Vic Pose Thread. Today i will post my first Pic of my Neighbor Carmen.Carmen is a 37 year old Lady, who likes to wear skirts and Pantyhose.She also have A Daughter wich is 19.A few weeks ago,we sat in the Garden together when i told her that i would like to make Pics with them having a Foot on me.First she and her daughter were laughing about it,but then she Agreed to make Pics after i explained to them were it came from.( Childhood experiance )She gave me the permission to Post them. She asked me that Night if there are more poeple in the world with that Fetish.I showed here this Website.She seems very interested in the hole thing.But she still believes that,s Funny.But well,she is a very nice Person and like to help.I will post more in the Future, if other Members do the same.But please not always the same Steril Pics from any other Websites.Thats Boring after a wile.I have tons of Pics i will share.But life is always giving and taken.We will see.

Greetings Dan Cooper

Excuse my Bad english by the way !!

Mar 6, 2003
Akron, Ohio
Visit site
Great job with these Dan, thank ya much for sharing them with us. Any chance you have some of her with the shoes off...love her feet in nylons. Would love to hear about more experiences as well...sounds like you have a gold mine there with the mother and daughter. Thanks again for the great post.

Mar 7, 2003
Visit site
Hello everyone

Thanks to all for the nice Replys.I will post more pictures tomorrow.I do have pics with shoes off,also with Boots,Pumps and Sandals.I will post them here.

Greetings Dan

CAG00

Mar 1, 2003
Visit site
Dan, WOW, Thankyou so much for the pictures, she has Gorgeous feet and I love her shoes, I actually have a couple myself that I will dig up, it will take a few days because I have them off my computer, will she do full body shot Victory Poses as well? Have a Great NIght and THANKYOU

pubiile

May 26, 2005
NY
Visit site
i will do my best to keep this thread alive, let me just talk to some friends and see what kind of schedual i can set up. Also, if my old camera still works.
Thank you so much, this is exactly what this forum needs.

Mar 7, 2003
Visit site
As Promised

Hello everyone.Thank you very much for the nice replys.Today i post some full Body Vic-Poses.Hope you like them as much as i do.And please,post some of your own shots.

Greetings Dan:eyebrows:

CAG00

Mar 1, 2003
Visit site
Dan, the new pictures are SUPERB, your Lady is very sexy and I love her outfit and boots and her poses are AWESOME, MAY WE PLEASE SEE MORE??? Thanks and Have a Great Evening to you both.