and that's when i quit channel!

Jul 11, 2002
canada.
Visit site
<mage> what should I give sister for unzipping?
<Kevyn> Um. Ten bucks?
<mage> no I mean like, WinZip?

i figure a few of us hang out in chat from time to time - though MMOers now use vent so often we don't often record our unexpected moments, every once in a while we will drop into a massive group PM - and of course, place like 4chan.

this one was a flyby comment in a dead channel. i'm guessing y'all have some pretty funny ones of your own :)

Jul 11, 2002
canada.
Visit site
and a little quote from a guy's sig on my WoW guild forums:

Capitalization is the difference between "I had to help my uncle Jack off a horse.." and "I had to help my uncle jack off a horse.."

Jul 11, 2002
canada.
Visit site
from my priest friend's sig:

Heres the history of our medicine.
"I have a sore throat."
2000 BC : "eat this root"
1200 AD : "That root is heathen, say this prayer."
1500 AD : "That prayer is superstition, drink this elixir."
1800 AD : "That elixir is snake oil, Take this pill."
1900 AD : "That pill is ineffective, Take this antibiotic."
2000 AD : "That antibiotic is artificial, Here why dont you eat this root."

note: WoW priest, not IRL priest, IRL he's an importer/exporter.

Jul 11, 2002
canada.
Visit site
and one more:

When I die, I want my last words to be some harsh call that will haunt some poor bastard forever. Like, just say to the doctor "your shirt is terrible; one of us will have to go", then die.

Jul 11, 2002
canada.
Visit site
The problem with your posts on occasion is you automatically assume everyone knows what you're even talking about.

MMOers

4chan

massive group PM

huh????
MMOers are massively multiplayer onliner role playing gamers, just a newer truncation then before. since we no longer type MMORPG, but just MMO, the newer form of MMORPGers is MMOers. it generally applies to people who play games like world of warcraft.

4chan is... uh... hard to explain, really. think of it as a mixed chat room and forum multiplied by bulletin boards.... just whacked out a lot too.

"Group PMs" are multi-target private messages, which initiate inside of ventrilo a conversation with multiple people, in text form, so people in vent channels can't see it unless invited.