Any Forced Face Farts?

Tad

Dec 9, 2002
Visit site
Does any one know of some guy having been overpowered and forced by a woman to smell her farts, where he might even have really gotten upset about it and wanted to get away from her but couldn't? Maybe where a big woman, maybe a wife beat up her smaller husband or a big sister maybe 25 or so beat up her smaller brother maybe 21 years old, sat on his face and farted while the husband or brother tried desperately to get away and to avoid the smell but couldn't because he was hepless beneath the greater strength and weight of the woman sitting on his face. If any one knows of any real life situations of something like that happening to tell us about, that would be great. I can't imagine there would be any pics or clips of that happening, but does any one know of any?
If not, just consider this post a story and let me know if you like it.
Tad

Aug 26, 2005
Visit site
I'd like to make a clip of forced facesitting facefarting session with my bbw domme (260lbs, 47 years old, solid, mature) but she doesn't want to be on video :( It's a pity because once she has me trapped by facesitting underneath her big dirty ass (I mean really dirty and smelly, unwashed for few days) and she gets into the right farting mood (gassy food day before our session) it's real stinky hell for me. Though unbelievably exciting at the same time. Man and how she really enjoys my fight (to no avail, she's too heavy for me to push her up) to get free from underneath her until I lick her ass clean and then her pussy to her orgasm. Well I'll keep on trying to convince her though.

Tad

Dec 9, 2002
Visit site
That would be a really exciting video Evancoin. Do you ever cry or beg her to get off you when she has you beneath her? If so, does she get off or stay there keeping you trapped and suffering until you have satisfied her? In any event, it must be a really exciting session she puts you through. Thanks for telling us about it.
Tad

Aug 26, 2005
Visit site
Well it depends on her mood if she lets me out or not. Even if I'm crying her to stop. We usually don't use so called safety word. She says it's much more fun for her when I really don't like it. To be honest sometimes it's even too much for me to enjoy it, especially when her farts are really stinky and I'm on the edge of throwing up when I'm forced (by heavy smothering) to lick her dirty farting asshole. But sometimes I REALLY don't have a choice if I want to get free (it take sometimes up to 2 hours to satisfy her) but to lick it clean and then her pussy to orgasm. BTW I think I mentioned it earlier, she loves to pee on my face and into my mouth. She loves it most of all dirty things she's doing to me. But I'm not so much into it and she knows it. She uses it as a punishment in the end of the session when I fight her back too much while facesat, or if I say "yuck" or "phoooooey" to her smell during session or when I don't obey her immidiately after her command.

BTW I'm quite big guy 6'3'', 188 lbs but once she's on top of me she's really stronger (with her weight) than me and she realises it very well. And that's the most arousing part of it for me. Farting is just humiliating bonus. Hopefuly she says yes one day to make a video. Next session I have with her is the next week I try to ask her.

SexyMissLizz

Queen Of Farts
Oct 18, 2007
www.queenoffarts.com
I just made a video like this yesturday with Ashley Dobbs. We took turns putting duct tape on each others mouth then forcing our farts in each others face for 10 minutes each. At first I didn't like her farts ut towards the end I began to relax and discovered something nice about it. This video was made as a custom but the person who bought it said I could share. So I will be posting some parts on my site next week.

Lizz

noser

Dec 26, 2007
I just made a video like this yesturday with Ashley Dobbs. We took turns putting duct tape on each others mouth then forcing our farts in each others face for 10 minutes each. At first I didn't like her farts ut towards the end I began to relax and discovered something nice about it. This video was made as a custom but the person who bought it said I could share. So I will be posting some parts on my site next week.

Lizz
Great story. Will you now admit that you're a facefart lover? Were you guys facefarting eachother, like one on top of the others face?

Tad

Dec 9, 2002
Visit site
Wow Miss Lizz, I wish I was there watching and both of you suddenly stopped farting on each other and grabbed me instead, throwing me down and mercilessly , taking turns, sat on my face and farted time and time again in my face. I would be easy prey.
Tad

noser

Dec 26, 2007
Wow Miss Lizz, I wish I was there watching and both of you suddenly stopped farting on each other and grabbed me instead, throwing me down and mercilessly , taking turns, sat on my face and farted time and time again in my face. I would be easy prey.
Tad
Yeah, can you imagine getting tied up by them and then they double team you.....jesus!

SexyMissLizz

Queen Of Farts
Oct 18, 2007
www.queenoffarts.com
HA! Ok, well...we'll be here when you come around to it.
LOL. . . you are cute. I will admit this. . . I am must smell the farts from another woman's ass I am glad it was with Ashley because I really like her, she is pretty, and she has an awesome diet rich in veggies and fiber. She doesn't eat alot of meat so her farts were not intolerable. :thumbsup:

Lizz

Lisas_Boy

Apr 26, 2011
Why do you get hot off sisters forcing their brothers to smell their farts? The fart fetish is my version of sex. I think that regular sex is disgusting, but being farted on by a girl is steamingly hot. Other people think what makes me hot is disgusting. Not on here, mind you, but I'm sure all of you have found out that this isn't a fetish you can shout to the world.

That said, a sister farting on her brother is like incest to me, and I do not approve of incest. Of course, my definition of what qualifies as "incest" is a lot looser than most other people's...I do not see anything wrong with first cousins mating, for example. After all, my cousin Amanda is the reason I have this fart fetish in the first place. But I cannot loosen my definition of incest so much as to exclude siblings from it.

Sorry, that's just me. And I know that this forum exists so that we can enjoy talking about our fetish with those who share it. These are just my views on the matter.

noser

Dec 26, 2007
Why do you get hot off sisters forcing their brothers to smell their farts? The fart fetish is my version of sex. I think that regular sex is disgusting, but being farted on by a girl is steamingly hot. Other people think what makes me hot is disgusting. Not on here, mind you, but I'm sure all of you have found out that this isn't a fetish you can shout to the world.

That said, a sister farting on her brother is like incest to me, and I do not approve of incest. Of course, my definition of what qualifies as "incest" is a lot looser than most other people's...I do not see anything wrong with first cousins mating, for example. After all, my cousin Amanda is the reason I have this fart fetish in the first place. But I cannot loosen my definition of incest so much as to exclude siblings from it.

Sorry, that's just me. And I know that this forum exists so that we can enjoy talking about our fetish with those who share it. These are just my views on the matter.
K, thanks.

Tad

Dec 9, 2002
Visit site
That's a great video Noakk. Thanks so much for posting it. It is pretty much what I had in mind as my fantasy of forced face farting. I would love to imagine that the two in that video are husband and wife, that she is stronger and bigger than him (it sort of looks that she is, doesn't it) and that she forces him to take her farts regularly and at times when he doesn't want to. Then we could see a clip where he is really struggling to get away from her , to no avail , as he is miserable having to just have her on him farting away into his face.

You know, my wife can take me, but she never forces me to smell her farts that way. I wish she would. But I had wanted her to over power me in wrestling for years before she actually did, and after she did, sitting on me and pinning me on the hard floor,even when I didn't want her to, I didn't like it so much . In fact sometimes I am quite unappy when she takes me down. So maybe if she forced me to smell her farts I wouldn't like that either. But I still wish she would do that to me at least once.
Tad