Anyone ready to have a Heel in your EYEBALL?

MsChristina

Oct 4, 2005
California
MsChristina.com
Marcy and I both trampled Mitch and stood on his eyeballs (I wore Jessica Simpson Gold Wedgies that had roofing nails in the Heels that went into Mitch's eyes.). I have a brand new clip on http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/5459/2484980 that has Giselle jamming her Heel into the cameraman's eyeball. The name of the clip is MY Piercing Heels Clip #3 with Giselle. Here are some frame grabs from the clip. Check it out.

Christina

BigJoe

I live for the kicks
Dec 16, 2004
Brazil
No thanks!

I wouldn't want to lose my front teeth and I worry about the well-being of my eyes even more.

But, thanks for sharing!

burgie

Apr 20, 2004
Netherlands
Visit site
Well MsChristina always has been a bit extreme when it comes to crushing and hurting men. But you can't blame her for that. You can't ask a woman to be a sadist and then tell her that she has gone too far. You just have to make sure you keep your distance ;-)

Aug 1, 2007
Awesome! I've only seen that about 2 other times. Takes a rare man that will let you trample his eyes, hopefully a lot more in the future?

Feb 3, 2003
Maryland U.S.
Visit site
MS Christina what would you do if you pierce his his eyball like a shishkabob and it gets stuck on your shoe?
Are you wanting to do that or do you just take care not permanently damage it by stepping lightly on it? I'd really like to know.

Aug 26, 2002
Badger Land
Visit site
Hey Ms Christina! I think those are some lovely screen caps and look forward
to getting back, not only under your heels, but Marcy's, Ria's, and Giselle's
heels as well. Otherwise, I can add that Ms Christina and gang are incredibly talented
tramplers and know just when to back off so I'm confident the cameraguy was in
safe hands, err, heels at all times and never really in any danger. I know that Stryder
has had a lot of time with heels in his eyes as well as well as afew others and I have
never heard of any serious mishaps. I say push the limits, but always be safe!

Cheers,
-MM-