Anyone tried whisper?

dirt008

Apr 4, 2009
I've recently been looking for women to sit on me through an app called whisper. It's an anonymous app where you just post a short sentence and a picture. You can message the poster or reply publicly. I've so far found 2 women to sit on me. The first was 42 compared to my 28. She didn't have the biggest or best ass around but she was very into it and what was supposed to be an hour session quickly turned into 4. The second hasn't happened yet. Unfortunately the day before we were supposed to meet she had some health problems so we've had to postpone but she's really excited and says she looks forward to smothering me for hours. Anyway try whisper and discuss your results!

PS I find that I get more responses from general like any women want to hang posts then asking about facesitting after we have a repor than just posting for facesitting.

Apr 4, 2009
So far I've found it works better if you get a repor started first and then come out with what you want. But it's still fairly uncommon. I've probably talked to 50 or so and gotten 3 to sit.