• Depends on intention and attitude of the giver and reciver

Votes: 18 42.9%

• Total voters

hr2005

Superb Femdom
Dec 13, 2005
California USA
bossy-girls.net
The point of view expressed by Bossy Girls International Teen Femdom Golden Shower page ,see link Golden Shower Noble Purpose, is that Golden Showers are not offensive but bold assertions of dominance and submission. A distinction is made between humility and humiliation. Humility is seen as a virtue where the humble person accepts meekly his/her lower position versus that of the dominant person. Humiliation is a forced act of humility and therefore an evil act by the perpetrator and devastating to the recipient who had no intention to be humiliated.

The humble person is generally thrilled to see a magnificent spectacle of water emitted by his goddesses for his benefit and the girls are often very amused and proud of what the do. It is a win-win situation

The Golden Shower page offers a daily piss video and a link to a page where previiews of golden showers videos and videocaps can be seen. The Bossy Girls website is one of the best places for golden showers videos.

Last edited:
Jan 5, 2009
Wow, you guys sure put a lot of spin on that one!

Being pissed on, whether you want it or not, is an extreme form of humiliation. Of course you want it, especially if you are into being humiliated. That's how you got under the yellow stream in the first place. If it's not humiliating because I want it, then where do I go to get my dose of humiliation? Is it not humiliating to be spat upon, shit on, walked all over and kicked if that's what I wanted? Don't deny me my humiliation!

Think of an audience witnessing the action. Just being stripped naked and made to submit to a superior person would then be humiliating. Drinking their piss would seal the deal for the observers.

I get that you're trying to broaden the interest in the piss scenes you have for sale, but you are going in the opposite direction from what the appeal already is: delicious humiliation.