As promised: Reese (pics and clip)

Luke-

Aug 17, 2006
www.femdomarmy.com
Oh the irony. I was getting swamped with 'where is Reese' e-mails. She e-mailed me out of the blue Thursday while I was shooting with Nicole. I told you guys I would drop everything to go shoot with her so 3 days later I was in Vegas and we shot for two days. Here is a preview of today's release. My guy told me he has a slight concussion, vertigo and 2 black eyes.

http://www.smothertube.com/videos/136/hamburger-by-reese.html

May 1, 2006
I'm not all into this kind of facesitting where it's so violent the male hires get beat down.

Well, it will sell like crazy so good for you Luke.

Aug 25, 2002
Las Vegas, Nevada
Visit site
After spending two days with Reese, I can tell you that she is very dangerous. She has such a sweet voice and can be so caring and then, Wham! - you need air and she hits you all over. I am all marked up and have two black eyes from smacks, puches and even kicks. If anyone is interested I will post some pictures from two days after the shoot. Don't get me wrong, I loved every minute of it.

DemoCommando - She only looks different because she has been working out and is in great shape. She is very strong and packs one hell of a puch. I am a former boxer and was rocked by several of her blows.

skindeep

May 7, 2006
This video looks brutal!

Hey, I just downloaded parts 1 and 2 of another Reese video from Clips4Sale. Part 2 downloaded and plays fine. But Part 1 (12902370/1000resisting01.wmv) will not play at all on any media player even though the file is all there.

Is there anything you can suggest or do to help me with this?

Thanks for your time, double-thanks for all the great videos!

Luke-

Aug 17, 2006
www.femdomarmy.com
This video looks brutal!

Hey, I just downloaded parts 1 and 2 of another Reese video from Clips4Sale. Part 2 downloaded and plays fine. But Part 1 (12902370/1000resisting01.wmv) will not play at all on any media player even though the file is all there.

Is there anything you can suggest or do to help me with this?

Thanks for your time, double-thanks for all the great videos!
With c4s I cant really do anything directly. It looks like the whole file is there and plays ok. E-mail me if you cant get it to play

Robtheseat

Nov 12, 2006
California
I've done several facesitting sessions but never did one with the female punching me, im sure it'll sell like crazy but ya that violent stuff is not for me.

Luke-

Aug 17, 2006
www.femdomarmy.com
I've done several facesitting sessions but never did one with the female punching me, im sure it'll sell like crazy but ya that violent stuff is not for me.
I understand that for sure. All of these girls use their own personalities, I dont tell them a certain way to be. Reese is just mean, but I also will be showing a little more sensual side to her when she makes herself cum with a vibrator while sitting on his face.

Moonboy

Sep 9, 2006
Indiana
The video was incredibly hot. The only thing that could possibly have made it better (besides it being me of course) was if he had been tied down so he couldn't throw her off.

I could not clearly understand what she said but she was very good as the haughty face-sitter. In real life, the sheer violence of him having bruises would have been over the top for me but other than that, it was great.

skindeep

May 7, 2006
... but I also will be showing a little more sensual side to her when she makes herself cum with a vibrator while sitting on his face.
Yeah I wondered if she ever takes the time to enjoy "herself," while she's obviously enjoying the position she's in.

Thanks again for your immediate help with that video! Looks great even at 60" on HDTV.

MrCrypt

Face Mush
Dec 4, 2002
Los Angeles, California
Yay! She's back! Good stuff.

Xen... Tangent and Reese have their own totally different styles. Both are extremely brutal and what not, but I have to say that Tangent was WAY more harsh than Reese. But either way, both are very very brutal and no matter what, when you do a shoot with either of them, you're walking away with a painful smile and bruises to show for it.