Ashlynn Taylor's store - Facesitting both f/f & f/m

ausguy25

Ninjariffic
Aug 8, 2002
Florida
www.brattyfootgirls.com
Hey guys, my good friend Ashlynn Taylor has started shooting a lot of Facesitting for her store!!

Definitely check her out here: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/122489/taylor-made-fetish

Emma Sensually Face-Fucks Dakota - SD

Emma makes Dakota her little face sitting slut by slowly and sensually grinding her face. She eases into it at first, forward riding Dakota’s face. Emma then moves Dakota into a more appropriate position and begins riding her face, faster now, in reverse. Emma’s ass engulfs Dakota’s face as she rides faster and grabs Dakota’s hair from behind to smother her deeper. Emma then turns around once more and uses Dakota’s face as a toy to reach orgasm.

-----------------

Ava Punishes Hazel with her Thick Ass - SD

This contents of this clip is all hardcore face sitting including grinding, twerking, and smothering on Hazel's face. Ava is relentless and makes sure her fat ass completely engulfs Hazel's face. Four minutes must feel like hours for poor, helpless Hazel!
** Backstory - Ava has a guy crush but hasn't told him yet. Her room mate, Hazel decides to take matters into her own hands. Hazel uses Ava's phone and pretends to be Ava, texting the guy. When Ava walks into the room, she is furious, lays Hazel across the sofa and smothers her under her ass as punishment. **

---------------------------

Bratty Girls Face Sitting on Pervy Step-Brother - SD

Me and my girlfriend Kimber were just hanging out gossiping about boys and stuff, and my nosy step-brother started peeking in trying to perv on us. We decide to teach him a lesson on eaves dropping! We drag his ass in and throw him on the bed, but we don't take our clothes off, this is a lesson in smothering him with ass by sitting on his face! Now we are having some fun. We hold him down and watch squirm just to catch his breath before we stick our asses back in his face... Epic Face Sitting!!

----------------------------------------

ausguy25

Ninjariffic
Aug 8, 2002
Florida
www.brattyfootgirls.com
Naomi and Nika Facesit Useless Sub - HD 1080

Naomi and Nika spent the day out having a good time while their sub was left to clean the house. He’d begged and pleaded to serve them so they gave him some tasks to prove his worth. Upon arrival, they were disgusted by the remaining filth he’d failed to clean.
The girls already have the useless sub bound and ready for punishment when Naomi quickly takes charge and begins verbally abusing him. She wastes no time jumping into action on his face and smothering him under her tight jeans. Nika joins by placing her weight on his lower half. Naomi continues to reverse facesit him while periodically allowing him a quick breath before taking it away once more. Naomi allows Nika a turn to suffocate him while Naomi stoops to his level and watches with pleasure. At many points, he begins to pass out but the girls show no mercy. Naomi uses full weight to crush him and the the girls share his face under both their asses to achieve the ultimate knockout.

Oct 1, 2007
With AATB being gone we definitely need a store that includes F/F content. There's such a void now with that store closing. These videos look pretty great!

Oct 29, 2006
That Ava girl is so fuckin hot. I think there's other f/f vids with her. I think the original site they were from was Miami Brats or something like that. Anyone know if she still makes vids? Her ass is phenomenal.

ausguy25

Ninjariffic
Aug 8, 2002
Florida
www.brattyfootgirls.com
Hey guys, Ashlynn has released a new g/g facesitting scene with Naomi Swann and herself! it;s hot!! Check it out here: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/122489/20977527/Naomi+Smothers+Homewrecking+Sister+-+HD+1080

Naomi Smothers Homewrecking Sister - HD 1080

Description:
My sister, Naomi, recently found out I've been texting her new boyfriend. I'm a little slut and she knows it. She brings me my favorite cup of tea. I didn't realize she has a devious plan in mind. I wake up with my hands and feet bound in tight rope. Naomi is standing over me, in complete control. She interrogates me, but I deny everything. Of course I'm going to lie about texting her boyfriend. Naomi never believes me and decides I should be punished under her full weight. She reverse facesits me, burying my face under her denim shorts. I manage to inhale a few quick breaths whenever Naomi allows me, barely keeping me awake. All I can hear is my bitch sister ranting about how I always try to steal her boyfriends. Naomi can't stand me and she makes it very apparent. She turns around and smothers me some more. Naomi loves looking into my eyes while I gasp for air. She teases me with breaths, but quickly takes them away. Naomi then puts her full weight on my head as she shoves my face into her ass. I can't take anymore at this point, but she shows no mercy and quickly switches back to reverse. She continuously smothers me, and despite my struggling, everything goes black.

Nov 30, 2004
Visit site
It is my dream to meet mistress Naomi Swann. On my back obedient and waiting to be Mistress naomi smothering slvae. I may struggle and beg Mistress Naomi to stop smothering, but the Mistress will lough continue until...
Wow what a dream!!!

ausguy25

Ninjariffic
Aug 8, 2002
Florida
www.brattyfootgirls.com
New on https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/122489/21040287/Sadie's+Facesitting+Fantasy+-+SD

My girlfriend, Sadie, has put together a romantic surprise for us on our first Valentine's Day together! We've been dating for a few months and she's absolutely perfect. She gently wakes me up and I'm face-up on the sofa in tight rope bondage. She seduces me with her soft lips and assures me it'll be sexy and fun. Before I know it, she hovers over my face and then sits down with full weight on my head. Her ass completely covers my nose and mouth, smothering me. She allows me quick breaths in between and admits that she likes when I struggle for air. Whenever she allows me a breath, I gently plead for her to stop. Being bound and vulnerable, I don't want to make my lover angry. Sadie doesn't let up as she tells me this is her fantasy and I better get used to it. Sadie continues cruelly smothering and grinding my face on her bare pussy and ass. She even puts her legs over my body as she pushes her full weight on to my face. I can feel the pressure as my head is pushed deep into the sofa. I'm getting lightheaded and wonder if I'll black out. Just before unconsciousness, Sadie lets up for a moment. I think it may be over but then she continues burying me under her perfect ass with no intention of stopping.

ausguy25

Ninjariffic
Aug 8, 2002
Florida
www.brattyfootgirls.com
Smell My Sweaty Ass! - HD 1080

Ava, Kylie and I are roommates. Kylie has been "borrowing" Ava's shoes without telling her and Ava was furious when she found out! Knowing Kylie is strictly into dick, we decide to pin her to the sofa under Ava's huge, sweaty ass. I hold the camera while Ava smothers Kylie into lesbianism! Ava seems to enjoy every moment of sensually face grinding and smothering Kylie. We think this bitch learned her lesson!

ausguy25

Ninjariffic
Aug 8, 2002
Florida
www.brattyfootgirls.com
New on https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/122489/21080081/Bound+and+Smothered+Under+Sweaty+Leggings+-+SD

Nadia went about her normal gym routine this morning and came home to a messy house! She is appalled! She brought this sub into her house to do chores; not bum around on the sofa or whatever other activities he thought were more important! She wastes no time binding him and putting him on the ground. She leaves him there for quite some time to anticipate his punishment.

The scene opens with Nadia returning to her helpless sub, bound in position. She's very calm but intimidating. Sternly stands over him and bends down to his level, face to face, to slowly and cruelly taunting him. Nadia makes sure he knows how disgustingly sweaty her entire body is after going to the gym. She can feel the moisture that's been pooling in her ass crack and down her legs. Now, her disobedient sub is going to experience it first hand as she smothers him under the sweaty material. With the leggings still wet with sweat, breath play is even more intense. Her sub can barely remain conscious as she repeatedly teases him with air. He takes big gasps when the opportunity arises. His desperation can't save him from Nadia's cruel slow counting which ultimately leaves her sub limp and helpless.

ausguy25

Ninjariffic
Aug 8, 2002
Florida
www.brattyfootgirls.com
New on https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/122489/21185601/Nika+and+Sofie+Punish+Slutty+Ashlynn+-+HD+1080

Nika and Sofie Punish Slutty Ashlynn - HD 1080

I've found myself in another vulnerable situation after sleeping with my sorority sisters' boyfriends. My guilty face is all Nika and Sofie need to confirm the truth. They've already bound my hands and feet. They don't allow me any explanation before they both sit on me. Sofie takes the lead as she reverse facesits me while Nika verbally expresses her anger. When I'm able to take a breath, I try to tell them that I didn't know they were dating. Nika doesn't believe my bullshit and Sofie facesits me harder and harder each time. Nika makes sure I can hear her every word as she leans in and tells me what a disrespectful slut I am for sleeping around with my sisters' boyfriends. Apparently, they don't intend on letting up and they're determined to teach me a lesson. I beg and plead for air but Sofie and Nika take turns grabbing my hair and smothering me deeper in Sofie's ass. Sofie grinds on my face and tells me to stick my tongue out to earn some air. I do as she says but she cruelly facesits me harder before encouraging Nika to take a turn. Nika wastes no time in engulfing my entire head under her perfect ass. She seems even angrier than Sofie and shows me no mercy as she holds her full weight on my face over and over, bringing me close to unconsciousness. My sadistic sisters realize I don't like pussy and use this opportunity to make sure I learn my lesson. Nika facesits harder and harder, jiggling her butt cheeks on either side of my face to bury my nose deeper near her holes, while Sofie fully sits on my torso, rubbing my pussy against my will. They know I don't like women, only cock, and this nightmare has turned from bad to worse as I struggle for breaths. Nika and Sofie are getting so turned on abusing me that they begin turning this into sexual pleasure. Nika holds her facesits longer for nearly 45 second intervals as her and Sofie admire and touch each other... and me. Sofie decides it's time for me to cum for a woman and she licks her fingers, reaches into my shorts and under my panties, and fingers my pussy. Her and Nika take turns rubbing me while I helplessly gasp for air under long holds. I can't resist cumming and I'm disguised with myself. Now I truly feel like the slut I am. Nika and Sofie are satisfied with the pain they've inflicted and Sofie suggests one last hold to take my breath away for good. I hear them giggle sadistically and I fade into unconsciousness.