Asian party.

macrina

Mar 20, 2007
Hy to you all, here is a story, more fatasie of mine. My wife/ Mistress was goining to a bbq, but this time i could com with her, what is strange to me, she never take me to a partys and bbq, not even in ower real life, she dond like so much been seen with her slave, shes young me a old dog to her. Now doggy can com she say, maybe you like the suprise we have for you. When we got there all look normal to me, just one thing a notise the people was all female, most of them i know, because most are friends of her. Thy all greet her welkom, just her not me my wife make it no secret to her friends, iam her slave and thy all treat me like a dog never say a word to me just if thy giv me a order, or thy need money of me to ' borrow' All things going normal, i just standing there a few meters behind my wife as always. My wife sit down to enjoy her meal, the only thing she say to me whas, doggy here kneel next to me. The girl that whas in charche of the bbq, a real good looking Asian girl i think shes from Thailand, petit girl, maybe 1.60 meters long black hair and a body, man what a slim ferm body.She look to me with a creul smile, then i realys there up tp sommething, but what i ask my self. The only thing i could make up whas all Asian girls, freinds off my wife, one black stunning Goddess, i seen her a few times in my Mistress house, but nothing strange.Suddenly my wife get up to go to the bathroom, i want to get up but my wife say, stay doggy, my face was never so red, i thingk thy all hear her,looking over there schoulder giggeling with my humiliation.Now and then a girl pass me tapp me on the head say'good dog' Even the girl next to my Mistress place was there, shes a Phillina to, cute girl small but nice body and a ass to kill for her name is Melb, to me Miss Melb. But to me all the 10 maybe 12 girls that are there are good looking. When my wife returne from the bathroom, she got up a chair and speeking to the crowd' My dear friends i hope you dond mind i bring my dog with me your all my friends so lets say, my dog is your dog, please Ladys use, abuse hem as you like, do not see him as a human but as a dog that he is. My god she has to be crazy, 10- 12 woman that can do what thy want to me, i try to ask my wife are you serious,buy she say asap to me' dogs dond speek' SHUT UP.Then the following bottom line made me very wurry ' Miss Suzy thats the black girl, will control the dog. Miss suzy stept forwards please she say, here a rope bind it on the neck off the dog so you can lead hem around the garden. Ladys there is a big bowl in the gardenhouse feel free to pee in it,shit in it if you want dogs can be thirsty to you know, there all laughed at me. Miss Suzy got to me ok dog ready for your party and put the rope on my neck, pulling me behind her, the only thing i see was her perfect legs and ass in a minni skirt and sommetimes if she talk to sommeone she put one feet on a chair, i could see her white string, man my dick whas big as a cannon. When Miss Suzy walking to other woman standing there eating, drinking me crawing behind her.Other girls passing us stepping on my hand, with boots, schoes slippers, and all types of heels, sharp, stilletos block heels. Sommethimes thy feed me here doggy somme meat for you, eat of the floor dog,just if i want to eat it Miss Melb say, not so fast dog kick me light in the face, chrusing the food under her booth. Now eat it but first my booth is dirty clean it first, lick your dirty slave meat of my booth.Afther a few hourers of strolling on my hands and knees, i got thirsty, i tapp on Miss Suzy legs please Miss can i have a little water please, Miss Suzy look angry to me, Your wife say no speeking dog obey your owner, and thank her to keep a old slave like you, get up on your knees look to me if i talk to you,stupid dog,and spit in my face. Well if you whant a drink i giv you one, come tugging the rope.Your wife friends made a nice drink for you come on dog faster to the gardenhouse for you. if we got there there whas a girl just come out,saying to Suzy, better let the slave go alone in it stinks more than you can think, my god Miss Suzy open the door for me, what a smell, in the center of the room whas a big bowl, almost fill with pee, and i think soft shit, toiletpaper, spit. Next to the bowl whas a old cup, for me to drink, enjoy your drink slave Miss Suzy say, thy both laughd the girl say i got to see this,to compleet my humiliation i think. Miss Suzy kickt my ass in i pickt up the cup put it in the bowl i almost got sick come on your thirsty, so drink,and thank us.I hear the girl say to Suzy, i just shit in there,and he will drink it,yuk can you belief it what a loser, not my type of lover. Afther my 'drink' we went to the party again, still on hands and knees Miss Suzy holding the rope, and the other girl on my back for a lift. As you all know Asian girls are gamblers,My wife made a littel gambling game for her friends.But this is for next part. Doggy.

macrina

Mar 20, 2007
Hy Cremlub, you ask my point of view? Well my point is i own a slave that is willing to do everything i tell hem to do. If i go to a party and bring my dogslave, i do what i like, my dogslave has to sit on a chair and shut up. Sommetimes i flirt with a woman, man i expect my doggy takes the insult. Last night i went to a party alone i got home arount 3 in the morning feeling to trample my doggy, so i woke him and trampled him, and i wanted to sit on his head, with his head on the cold floor, it feld great. Always love to sit and fart on my dogslaves head. So today my doggy dond sleep so much, afther i trampeld him he could sleep a short time his working time starts 7.00. Cleaning,cooking,washing MY car,...And tonight i go to discoparty, and poor old doggy stays at home,just me, Miss Julia, Miss Wendy,no dogs, but in the mornig i let doggy clean my schoes, so he has somme fun olso, is it not fun, i go out, doggy work and pay for our drinks at the party, maybe if it was nice at the party, he can lick my ass to, maybe will see. Mistress Macrina.