Ass Worship: A Compilation (FREE PREVIEW).

PSarah

Mean, sexy bitch
Sep 3, 2008
FL
www.sarahdiavola.com
YES!

My first (of two, so far) compilation of ASS WORSHIP and SMOTHERING is here!

It's naughty, it's scrumptious, it's perfectly coordinated for 23+ minutes of ass-lickery, and it will be waiting for YOU, on Clips4Sale, THIS EVENING (in about 3 hours)!

In the meantime, please find a short and sweet, FREE PREVIEW here:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OSZXWY0J

Brat Princess Sarah
clips4sale.com/14248
twitter@pr1ncessSarah

May 2, 2004
Visit site
Let me be the first to say.... THAT was AMAZING!
Some of the best footage i've seen for a long time... if the clips continue with that quality i'll be a sure customer :)

well done Sarah! keep em coming exactly like that (maybe a touch of breath deprivation)!

ntwotens

Aug 10, 2004
USA, Pacific Northwest
Visit site
No question, absolutely the best ass licking clip I have seen in a long time, She is beautiful and it is too bad that she made him wear a head mask. I wouldn't care for that as I like to feel the soft and moist ass cheeks on my face. Very nice clip. More, please!

May 2, 2004
Visit site
No question, absolutely the best ass licking clip I have seen in a long time, She is beautiful and it is too bad that she made him wear a head mask. I wouldn't care for that as I like to feel the soft and moist ass cheeks on my face. Very nice clip. More, please!
TOTALLY agree...!!!
I cant believe nobody has commented on this...?!?! So strange!
Everything else out there just looks fake compared to this!

Jan 10, 2007
New York
Absolutely lovely. This is EASILY my favorite type of video, just good ol ass licking, and worshiping. Doesn't get much better than that. I can't believe you are located in new york, and actually near me too. xD I'm in Westchester... if you do like sessions or video shootings, I would LOVE to get in on an assworship video. =3 I got some experience from my ex, and I'm young =3

I hope I don't sound like a creeper xD

PSarah

Mean, sexy bitch
Sep 3, 2008
FL
www.sarahdiavola.com
Absolutely lovely. This is EASILY my favorite type of video, just good ol ass licking, and worshiping. Doesn't get much better than that. I can't believe you are located in new york, and actually near me too. xD I'm in Westchester... if you do like sessions or video shootings, I would LOVE to get in on an assworship video. =3 I got some experience from my ex, and I'm young =3

I hope I don't sound like a creeper xD
Thanks, everyone, and no one sounds like a creeper.

Only one very, very lucky slave is blessed with Ass-lovery duties, and he pays the price. This is quite the privilege. ;-)