Ass Worship Lesson

Yuliya Kate

Mistress Yuliya Kate
It is a beautiful hot Sunday and all what I want to do is to be lazy, roll around, stretch and have My ass worshiped in many different positions. Come close My ass slave, I will train you how to lick My ass, kiss My ass, tickle My ass with the tip of your tongue. Cover My ass with your kisses, all over - here and here, and here...I want to feel your lips on My skin. Do a good job, I will watch your performance. Now, make your tongue wet and give Me long licks along the ass crack...be My ice cube today, cool Me down with your wet tongue.
"Ass Worship Lesson" is playing at www.eroticasalon.com/join

Last edited:

Yuliya Kate

Mistress Yuliya Kate
Ass Worship Lesson Part 3

Watch My perfect asshole and drool. I will model My ass for you, teasing you, making you want to lick My asshole more and more...Bite on My ass cheeks, massage My ass with your teeth! Now, plant yourself on the floor, on your back - I will use your tongue for a good asshole massage. How are you doing down there? Open your mouth and stick your tongue out - I am going to sit right on your tongue. Get your tongue right into My asshole - I am going to ride your tongue, fuck your tongue with My asshole over and over again.
"Ass Worship Lesson Part 3" is playing at
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/26688

perk

Jul 30, 2004
Visit site
You know how many guys would be on their hands and knees or in whatever other position if they were allowed to do this. I know how fast I would. Very pretty rose, thanks

Yuliya Kate

Mistress Yuliya Kate
You know how many guys would be on their hands and knees or in whatever other position if they were allowed to do this. I know how fast I would. Very pretty rose, thanks
It is pretty. Interestingly, I learned to appreciate this part of My body more when I started shooting Ass Worship clips. I guess, it is a very "normal" approach, since we don't have eyes on our ass lol

Sep 4, 2002
Canada
Visit site
LOVE the iamtoilet clips, Goddess Yuliya...bought a few they are great!!

i'd kneel down to sniff, lick, kiss with devotion, worship and pray to Your SHIT!
Your Holy Asshole is my GOD!!!

would love to see some clips with a religious theme...where You make the slaves kneel and pray to Your Asshole. their GOD! lol