Attention Pls i hope everybody vote or explain

Mo7ah

Oct 8, 2006
hii everybody i wanna ask about something important how are u all pplz face ur real life .. i means married men , who have a girl friend and even who still single , i guess its a big secret and some pplz are in a sensitive position @ families or work and even @ community .. and by other hand , if u told ur wife , ur girl friend or a girl who u duno she 'd say u r not a man of her dreams and u r just pathetic helpless ! and she 'd never wanna talk 2 u anymore .. i hope that pplz talk , explain and tell us what 2 do 2 solve our problem , Are we wrong 2 have fetish fantasies ?!! :( i'm lost and i need help

Underherheels

Naughty Public School Boy
Jan 1, 2008
you sound like i used to. what you've got to understand is that this is a part of your character. its a part of you. this is no more wrong than being gay, or likeing blonde women over brunettes, or whatever. our sexual preferences are not the way we are defined, but they are a part of our lives. i agree with Marcus, look on the site and figure it out for yourself. If you have a girlfriend/ wife, Tell her, if she loves you, she will at least tolerate you, if she doesn't... then she wasn't worth it. but as i say, look round th discussions. you're not alone, i asked all the women i know, by way of an idle hypothetical, and 9 out of the twelve i asked said they would tolerate, or even encourage their bf. go for it man!

Mo7ah

Oct 8, 2006
derekunderheels i duno how 2 say thanks .. and sure i should think by this way i'm @ least not Gay .. thats damn right ;) u rise up my soul :D thank uuuu :)

Underherheels

Naughty Public School Boy
Jan 1, 2008
thats one way of putting it yes... but gay people suffer the same as we do. some of my friends are gay/ lesbian, and they would tell you the same. we all have to tolerate one another, cos at the end of the day, we're all on this mud-ball together, and we might as well tolerate.