Awesome Experience!!

Aug 31, 2002
memphis
groups.yahoo.com
Guys..This was on of my favorite trample experiences of all time.I have been talking to this lady for 8 monhs about trampling me.She emailed me earlier this week wanting to com try it.Well,she came out this am.She was a little nervous for about 5 minutes..until she seen it doesn't hurt me,She is 5'9" around 140 -150.She had a blast jumping on me with everything she had,she was even jumping off the chair onto me.She did some feet on face pics.Didn't both her a bit to kick off her shoes & rest them on my face..She wasn't wearing socks either..Her feet felt & smelt awesome!I was in heaven under her for about an hour..she had such a good time that she is coming back with a friend who wants to try it Friday.They are absolutely beautiful too!!!!!!!!

Sep 12, 2002
Torino
Visit site
Nice all that...
Sorry.. but can you said us ages of this lady?
Is she nice?can you describe she?
thanks and please show us other pics that we are all intersted?
all right?
thanks guy!:D
and thanks she!:p

Aug 31, 2002
memphis
groups.yahoo.com
Let's see..She is 24 5'9" with size 9 feet.Beautiful lady that really had a blast trampling me.She could really get some high jumps in.She would jump up,kick her feet out for me to get a shot of her soles,then land perfectly back on my stomach..She was awesome..can't wait to be under her again soon!