Back from Vegas

John

Infidel
Staff member
Jul 8, 2002
www.mistressdestiny.com
Ugh...took an extra day there to recuperate...room service and $50 worth of movie rentals made my headache go away..slowly..

Anyway, met Ken in real life for the first time! Not only a cuddly sweetheart on the board, but a helluva nice guy in person...can't wait to do it again...

Gotta get him to drink like a man, though...

Rum? Yuck...

Aug 27, 2002
Florida
Visit site
Not only a cuddly sweetheart

A couple of more descriptions like that and Ken may have to resign from the 'Conservative Firebrands R' Us" organization.

by the way what's a real man drink? (besides something without an umbrella in it)

actually that would make a good forum topic

Last edited:
Dec 31, 2004
Visit site
AHHHHH!!!

Sorry gents, I had to break the chain...this thread was composed of all moderators or higher! Pigs... :devil:

Originally posted by kenrug
Vegas was uber fantastic.
"Uber" Ken? "Uber"???

Uhhh...I'm going to go out on a limb here, and say "cuddly homosexual sweetheart?" I dunno, maybe it's just a Washington thing...

Vegas is a real exciting city though! I've been twice myself, plan to go again next Febraury. Glad to hear you had a good time. :)

Last edited:
Aug 13, 2002
Ontario Canada
Visit site
Ken, next time in Vegas you must stop in at the Rum Jungle at the Mandalay Bay. They have the world's finest rums and then some. They don't disappoint. Take it from a fellow rum connoisseur. ;)

P.S. I don't know about sweet heart but he does have sexy legs. LOL