barefoot cocktrample vidcaps (size 8.5's)

D

dktrfroid

these picture collages are from some footage i shot last month... but damn, i can feel her soft feet on my manpiece like it was yesterday.
she's 5'5", devilish blue eyes, full lips, full breasts, around 145 lbs., creeeamy skin, and those wide 8.5 feet of hers. i'm tellin' ya, i cannot get enough of this lady!
hope you enjoy!

dktr

Jul 18, 2004
somewhere in texas
Visit site
omg dktfroid .those pictures are awesome .the lady has some nice feet they look soft as hell .those toes are just great .perfect soles.damn id like to b under them but they may need to have a cardio machine close by.there great my friend and give the lady my compliments.nice very nice.thanks for sharin those.there great.:2guns:

Dec 9, 2002
chicago
Visit site
thats awesome, reminds me of the time my friend came by, she was all down about gaining a few pounds (she was up to 154, but she's almost 5'8") so i told her theres a way she could burn some calories off and believe it or not i got her to trample my "member" for a solid 15 minutes. by the end she was hopping on me which really put the pressure on. =) just wanted to share, these pics brought back some good memories

D

dktrfroid

hey guys,
glad you enjoyed the pix. thanks for the great comments-- i'm sure my beautiful ladyfriend will love hearing them.
here are some more pix of her doing cock trample-- same session-- but in teal, jeweled sandals-- attached below.
i'm meeting with her again tomorrow. ha! you should see all the shoes i've been buying for her to use (if she sees fit). in a couple weeks i should have some more stuff to post.
oh-- and juiced. isn't it amazing how once a woman (some women, at least) can reeeally cut loose and get into it once they see they're not going to 'break you?' you start asking yourself 'where has she been all my life?'...and i gotta ask... did your friend ever come back to 'burn off' some more calories?

dktr

CAG00

Mar 1, 2003
Visit site
Thankyou for the excellent pictures, her feet are perfect and I also love her sandals in the 2nd set of pictures, what a lucky rug you are, Have a Great Evening.