BBW Facesitting Domme Kabani

B

banzaiDrop

Kabani is quite simply the best a BBW Squashing. I've just seen a clip called 'big meaty facesitter' which is quite simply the most incredible thing i've ever seen.

Juicy who must be 400 pounds drops all her weight on the slaves face. Twice. Amazing.

The most incredible thing is that she seems to be getting more extreme by every pasing video.

Her slave takes some abuse, thatsfor sure.

Jul 30, 2009
Incredible BBW Facesitting

I just purchased a video from Kabani's c4s site, called "Abyss of Darkness". This is a huge, agile 400 pound woman absolutely grinding away on this poor (or lucky) guy's face. It's at www.clips4sale.com/studio/8533. Here's the clip pic from it. Anybody else seen this clip?

Dec 9, 2002
Visit site
The only problem with BBWs this size is that you don't really get that face between the cheeks view. They're just so massive that you can't really see the face up the ass. Looks more like they're on top of the face rather than the face being wedged up the ass. No fault of the BBWs. They're just too massive to pull off that effect in my opinion.

Aug 10, 2008
The view for you may not be what you want, but the view for the sitee is amazing. I live for an ass that size on top of me how ever I can get it.

Jul 30, 2009
Empress Kabani Filming

Hey all -- we're filiming again starting tomorrow for a few days. Any thoughts of what you'd like to see Kabani and her friends doing to facesit, trample and otherwise dominate their slave?

Jul 30, 2009
I can assure you that we have planned to film a lot of barefoot trampling, or at least as much as the tramplee can take. Thanks for your suggestion.

Aug 31, 2006
agreed. more buttdrops. i like when the sitter does a few in a row, gets tired, and then just sits on the victim while catching her breath.

Nov 24, 2009
Hi

I have watched many of your clips4sale clips. They are really good. Especially Big Ass vs Little Man!

I would suggest to throw in some small penis humiliation and/or ballbusting too, to add to the humiliation and domination aspect of it.

A tiny penis among all the big bootys, that would be such a contrast. I believe most small penis guys would not even be able to have normal sex with you. What humiliation!

Think of this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Micropenis

Being ballbusted, wrestled down and butt dropped and another girl pulling down the pants and underwear exposing and humiliating a tiny shriveled penis.

/J