BBWFacehumpers.com: Gym Facesit Update

James

Jul 17, 2002
UK
Visit site
What an ironic scenario! (I'm told some nationalities don't know the meaning of 'ironic', in this case it speaks for itself, 3 big fat girls in a 'health' establishment).

Logan

Jul 23, 2002
Washington State
Visit site
I am not usually into big women but you three are very attractive and could very easily sway my mind... what was I saying I lost track, oh yeah I was thinking I wish I was the lucky guy at their gym. Sorry my mind easily wonders to less than pure thought

Well I am glad we could sway you a little! Big girls asses totally surround the seat's head. It's a feeling that can't be achieved with a small ass. Our big asses were planted all over him and we got a great work out in the gym. Even big girls like to exercise, don't let stereotypes fool you, lol.

Plus we have to exercise our leg muscles to be able to properly take control of these men and boy did we have fun doing it!

I am not usually into big women but you three are very attractive and could very easily sway my mind... what was I saying I lost track, oh yeah I was thinking I wish I was the lucky guy at their gym. Sorry my mind easily wonders to less than pure thought