Beautiful Feet Stepping on Fish:)

F

Feetgirl

Here is a beautiful picture that found while browsing the internet for feet pictures. I wonder if it's a real image. I'd be afraid to step in a fish pond with my feet. What if I were to mush and kill the fish. Anyways, I hope you guys like it. Let me know what you think. By the way I would greatly appreciate it if you guys helped me out by clicking on some more ads on my website: http://www.lexiyoga.com/girls/ Soon I will be posting more pictures of my feet.

trfan

Nov 3, 2002
Minneapolis
I have no doubts that it is a real picture. I have seen similar stories on television where people put their feet (sometimes their whole bodies) in to these fish tanks. The fish actually eat the dead skin cells off of the patrons and their skin leaves refreshed and invigorated. Haha, wouldn't be a bad job in a future life I suppose (as long as it's a beautiful woman). Thanks for the post. Awesome find.

Actually, I remember many years ago, when I used to go to a lake cabin, we would dangle our feet off the dock, and the pan fish would come up to your feet and nibble at them. I was so intreuged. As it would have it, we went to fish muesum near there and I was dragging my finger in one of the raised fish ponds, I happened to catch small catfish on the end of my finger, scared me so that I yanked the fish right out and on to the grass. We did manage to get it back in the tank. LOL.
That's my story and I'am sticking with it.

Oh, by the way, pretty foot with the fish, thanks for the post and the web site Feetgirl

Jan 5, 2009
Holy Mackeral, those are salmon chanting toes. She must be some piece of bass. Catching a perfect picture like that is such a fluke. Sure gets my trouser trout going!

I'm an aspiring writer. Another pisces, just out of school and working for scale.