Bens trample (male&female trampled)

Oct 4, 2018
PART 1
Ben was a nerdy guy in his sophmore year of college. He was a shy frail individual. He was a thin guy, never picked up a weight in his life or a girl..Ben wanted a girlfriend somthing awful but never had the courage to speak to them, always putting them on a pedestal. The reason for having girl problems came from his submissive nature and his fetish he could never tell anyone. Trampling.

Enough was enough as Ben decided to try a fetish dating site, where he could use his fetish in his profile rather than telling a girl face to face. He tried the site for a while and just when he was about to give up he was messaged. The message was not from a girl but a couple. Ben wasnt sure about this but began to chat anyway. The couple wanted to meet so they could trample him cuckold. As they chatted more Ben figured what the heck, the pics he got of the woman was hot so he figured he would meet them.

The couple gave their address to Ben and told him to meet them the next night. Ben arrived at their house the next night. It was a beautiful house. It looked like they made descent money. Ben nervously walked up and knocked on the door. The woman answered and Ben was shocked how pretty she was in her yoga pants and sports bra top. She was about 5'7 170 lbs prolly late 30's early 40's and very tan. He couldnt keep from looking down at her size 9 barefeet. She introduced herself saying,"hi im Jill you must be Ben". Giggling she saw him look at her feet. "Youll have plenty of time under them later Ben let me introduce you to my husband Jack".

As they walked in Jill yelled for Jack, "dear our friends here". She offered Ben a drink to calm his nerves and a seat on their couch. Jack came downstairs, he was in his pajamas barefooted about 6ft 215 lbs mid 30s and looked like he did construction. Ben and Jack shook hands and Jack began to explain what Ben was there for. Jack said," you see Ben my wife and I are both dominant and was looking for a couple to dominate but couldnt find a couple". Since it was Bens first time Jack wanted him because he felt his wife would have a little more fun and possibly get more of a rush. Remember Ben maybe weighed 160lbs at 5'9". Jill wasnt a bodybuilder but had more meat then Ben.

Ben was so nervous at this point. Jack told him to have another drink for his nerves, that they were expecting company. This didnt help ben much, who could it be he thought. About 15 minutes later the doorbell rang and Jack answered the door. It was a thin girl probably 25yrs old 5'5" 120lbs. Jack said, hello Gia good to see you again" smiling as he turned back and looked at Jill. Gia stepped in and as soon as Jack shut the door she got down and kissed his feet never saying a word. "Thats enough Gia we have company" Jack said. Jack told her to lie down on her belly in the living room and we could start in a bit. Ben was in a position he never had been in before. He was nervous and curious at the same time. As they all went into the living room Jill sat in a chair and told Ben she needed him to be her footstool, and to face Gia so she could watch Jack warm Gia up. Ben quickly got down as Jill put her feet on his back and they watched. "I love watching my husband crush her". Ben knew now for sure Gia was a regular here but didnt know some woman like being trampled too. Jack uncarringly stepped right up onto Gias back. Ben couldnt believe what he was seeing. Jack was casually stepping side to side on Gias back and she wasnt making a sound. Jill told Ben she was going to let him watch and learn a bit and to how lucky he was to be her footstool.

Jack got off Gia and clearly had a wood under his pajamas. He told Jill she was warmed up enough,smiling. Jill pushed Ben easily out of the way and walked torward Gia. "Roll over" Jill demanded. Gia rolled over and Jill put her foot on Gias face as Jack stood back on her this time on her belly and chest.Ben was still in the footstool position watching as jill pressed firmly onto Gias face. Jack, standing on Gia told ben to lay down. Ben laid straight down. "Honey not yet go back and see what Ben can take". Jill and Jack both seemed to be getting more aggressive personalities. Jill walked hard over to Ben and stepped up onto his back barefooted and began marching, facing Jack he to began to march on Gia. Gia smiled at Jack. "What was that slave"! Jack was getting angry and used his foot to turn her head and stood with both feet on her head. Jill marching harder and harder began to hop on Bens back. "Hes so soft and i feel like I could easily crush him" Jill said. Jack said,"well he certainly is taking it well you dont seem to be doing any damage".Ben was loving this. A beautiful woman hopping on his back just said she thought she could crush him. Jack decided to turn it up a notch.

Jack reminded Gia he was boss and that smile got her in deep trouble. Jill had ben lay on his back even with Gia. Jack got up with a foot on Ben and Gias chests. Jill then stepped onto Gias head then Bens. Ben and Gia were looking right at eachother and had not even been introduced. The couple began kissing holding onto eachother. Ben had never had his head stood on before and it felt great. It was only half their weight he kept thinking. Ben told Gia that this was awesome and she just smiled the best she could at him. Jill told Jack she was getting wet and was starting to power trip. Jill got off them and told Jack she wants to watch him jump. Jack jumped a few times then got off them because they were to uneven and it was hard to balance. Jack said"Ben worship your goddess while I go get somthing". Ben hopped up as jill stood before him in her capri yoga pants and started to kiss her feet. Jills feet were tan and thick with veins popping. Her calves were big starting low by her ankles. Ben was in heaven. Jill wanted to use her strong legs so bad so she told him to stop kissing and get ready to get his head crushed. Ben laid straight down, turned his head and waited. Jill stood in front of his face so he could see her weight push down on the carpet. She lifted one leg and brought it down on his head. Not as hard as she could just enough she could imagine crushing his head. Ben asked for it harder and just as she started to Jack walked back in with a 1"×10"×3' board. "Stop Jill, not yet. You know how strong your legs are. Lets play first". Ben realized Jill probably would have knocked him out. Jill seemed to really be getting into this. "But were so much better than them hun. I just want to crush them" Jill said. "I know but lets start with her and work our way up to him. Plus I want him to see what he got himself into". Ben was a bit concerned at this point.

They told Ben to go lay out of the way and watch. Gia was still quietly laying on the ground belly up. Jack took his pajamas off and shirt. He began stroking his cock looking at Gia. Ben felt more belittled by the size of Jacks cock and was starting to worry what they were gonna do to Gia. She was not very big at all he thought. Gia stared up at jack as he stood over her stroking himself with a deranged look. Jack said," ready to get your daily punishment Gia". "Yes master" Gia said. Jill started laughing like she was crazy and grabbed a pillow from the couch and put under Gias head. She then grabbed another one and stood over Gias head looking down. With a deranged look in Jills eyes now, Gia calmly stared up at the couple she obviously serves to as a slave. How did they meet, why does Gia like this, what are they going to do to her, what will they do to me? All thoughts running through Bens head as he lay motionless watching. Jill hit Gia a couple times in the head with pillow laughing then her face straightened right up. Jill spit in Gias face then she put the pillow on the Gias head. Jack placed the board on. Ben couldnt believe it. They both stepped up at the same time holding eachother. Both directly above Gias head. Jill began her sadistic laugh again and stroked Jacks cock. "YEAH YEAH WHOOOO PATHETIC BUG", Jill was yelling as she was bouncing. Ben could hear Gias screams muffled by the pillows as this dominant couple was making out and enjoying crushing someone under their feet. Gias legs and arms were flailing as she continued screaming. Ben was scared at this moment. Jack and Jill weighed 385lbs together. They both looked at Ben and stopped bouncing just standing on the board Gias head was under. Starring at Ben Jill said, " we are better than you Ben. You belong where Gia is. Beneath our feet, you and her are just bugs that deserve to be crushed. Your both here for our amusement." They casually stepped off the board and took everthing off Gias head. Gia was crying but still laid there. "Thank you", Gia told them as she cried. Jill walked torward Ben taking all her clothes off said to ben, "you see Ben, she thanked us. Not for getting off her but for doing that to her. She knows her place, now are you ready to learn where your place is. I want to stomp and trample on you so bad, you make me sick just looking at you. I need to be on top of you so i cant see you". Jill was naked, standing over Ben looking down at him and stomped her size 9 foot onto his face, she then began touching herself.

Last edited:
Oct 4, 2018
PART 2

Jill had Ben where she wanted him. He was starting to feel like a bug under this beautifal godesses feet. She was touching herself while stomping on his head. Harder and harder she got wetter and wetter. Jack was stroking himself while looking and Gia, still crying from nearly having her head squashed underneath the dominant couple at the same time. Jack decided she had enough break. He began walking over her stomach with a stomp each time. Back and forth he was treating her as a doormat. Jill began to moan as she was getting close to getting off. Ben was getting his head stomped over and over, this made him so horny that he touched himself. As soon as he did Jill shouted, "stop, you are a slave and slaves dont get to get off". Jack heard this while on the opposite side of Gia. He looked at Ben with a raging stare. Jack stomped full force on Gias head making her let out a "uuggghh"! Trampling her under his dominant feet in a rush to get to Jill and Ben. He got to Ben and stomped up on Bens chest. "Slaves are bugs and bugs dont masturbate. You just earned yourself one hell of a trampling" Jack told Ben. Jack began marching on Bens chest. Jill rolled Bens face upward and stood both feet on it. One foot on his forehead the other on his mouth. She held on to a shelf on the wall so so she wouldnt slip off. Jack quit marching and said,"lets crush this bug honey. Stay on his face while i jump. Hes gonna get all i got in a minute". Jack started hopping up and down and marching. Then he stomped on Bens stomach over and over. Ben was loosing his breath and pleasure was now pain. Gia was still lying in the floor watching. Jack made Jill get off his face and told her to pleasure herself because he was gonna go full force jumping. "Its time to get whats coming to you, you piece of filth" Jack told Ben. Jill said,"crush him honey, were so much better than these 2. We make more money, are better looking, I think ill take care of Gia when your done with Ben". With that Jack grabbed the shelf and started jumping. As hard as he could on Bens chest and stomach full force stomps and jumping like a maniac."DIE DIE DIE, YOU FILTHY BUG DIE"!!!Jack was power tripping while Bens arms were flopping out at his sides and he was making gurgling sounds. Bens body quit flexing and went limp as this bull of a man was stomping him to death. Jill got off and shouted. Jack stopped and stepped down and stood over Bens head. Bens eyes were floating around as he came to and coughed a little. Jack told him to kiss his feet and thank him for having mercy and not killing him. Ben rolled over with bruised ribs and all and kissed his feet. He couldnt talk though. He had been trampled harder than he ever imagined. Jill said"my turn" as she stamped over to Gia. Jack kicked Bens limp body off his feet and told him to get his shit together and watch Jill, then he could go home. Jill went and got her workout sneakers on. Jack began stroking himself as it was his turn to get off. Jill jumped up on Gias body and jumped as hard as she could. Jill had nothing to hold onto. She was using Gia as her workout matt. Jump after jump Gias chest had marks all over and began to deflate. This was making Jack hard, watching a beautifal mature, tan 170 lb woman using her muscular legs to crush a 120lb young worthless 25yr old girl. The veins was coming out of Jills calves as she was balancing on such a tiny chest. When she stepped on her stomach she was almost touching to floor. After a couple minutes of brutal jumping Gia was going limp now. Jill got off her and began stomping one foot into her stomach. As hard as she could driving her heel into Gias stomach Jill used all her muscle and force she could. "This is for you honey, I wish I could do this to her head until I saw brains but we will make do with her stomach" Jill told Jack. The stomps were making a thud on Gias belly and Gia couldnt move from the hard jumping she just got. Gias eyes was floating around and she was making loud squishy noises like she was being squashed since her stomach was limp when Jill was stomping. With another hard stomp Gias head went sideways torward Jack. With the next he could tell she was going out then puke ran out of her mouth. With every stomp it would push more and more puke out Gias mouth. Jack loved this sight of Gia helplessly starring at him and Jack came all over Gias face. Jill laughed and got a towel. Gia was gasping for air. Jack told Ben he could leave. As Ben got up he made it to the door and turned around. He saw the couple cleaning up around Gia helping her up. Gia was weak but alive. Ben couldnt help himself but say," thank you masters, when can I come back". The couple laughed telling him tomorrow. They were having another dominant couple over and thought Gia could use a day or 2 off. Ben found his calling, and now knew his place. He was a just a bug like Jill said. At least he had a couple to own him. Ben left that night a completely different man.

Oct 4, 2018
Thank you. I like writing about different ways of being trampled like the board on gias head. Please share some ideas for part 3. And look forward to jill getting a little out of hand!

Last edited:
May 24, 2012
I loved reading your stories! Have you served a couple in real life before? I ask cuz thats the biggest thing a couple gets out of using,hurting, and humiliating a sub, the power rush. My ex, Goddess Sara and her man, Master Sean love the power rush they get when hurting me and that addiction is probably why they have kept me so long.