Best house renting experience, high heels shoe closet included

Aug 11, 2009
Dear Gents,

I frequently rent a private house or apartment via the site XXXX for few days or whole week. With a large family its much cheaper than a hotel and so far we got good experiences. Last week, I even got the best experience all times.

We rented a huge house from a lady probably end of her 40ties. I never met her, just spoke her on the phone, but her house was full of her pictures. As she wrote us (to request to be careful), it was her house where she regularly lives but probably has another temporarily address when she rented out the house. You could see that her house was really used, full with all kind of stuff, and even her bedroom was fully used. Her drawer was full of her lingerie but all clean thus not interesting for me and this is not my fetish. However 1 meter from my bed was her build in closet door, full of her used shoes, probably approx. 50 pairs with at least 75% real high heels. She must be addicted to high heels to have so much, but she may not have a fetish, since then you probably will not leave all your lingerie and shoes accessible to others (at least I would not do that).

The heels were all worn. Unfortunately, they all didn’t look very well worn, no smelly shoes of shoes with toe imprints. One pair of low boots also didn’t look very well worn, but the heel tip of 1 boot was fully missing with the metal exposed, and the other heel tip was half missing so she really used them and probably walks like a fairy. She had size 10 USA or 40 Euro. 1 pair of sandal heels, also just worn but not excessive, had some smaller heel tips. These two shoes were my favourites and to simulate some pain, I frequently pressed these heels hard into my nipples. This also frequently reminded me to my regular mistress who stands full weight with heels on my nipples longer time during my sessions.

Anyhow this closet was like my candy store. When my family was downstairs, I frequently sneaked into the closet. Where to start playing around. I have licked most shoe soles and heel tips. I mean the bottom part that contacts the street. This part is most yummy. Some soles tasted just like leather, some soles had a specific taste (one pair even little sweet) dependent on the type of sole material, or where she had walked last time with these. Many heels has been pressed into my nipples. One pair of shoes had very dirty shoe soles and I didn’t lick them clean, just to avoid too many germs, but in general, I made the soles/heel tips fully clean with my tongue. And this a whole week long.

Many nights I hid 2 pair of shoes under my bed. My wife doesn’t look there of course. My wife gets up much earlier than me, and when she was downstairs in the morning, it was my playing time with these 2 pair of heels in bed, including few nights with the favourite heels described above. Another favourite in bed was a black heel, closed toe, where the inner sole was little worn out and damages due to her weight under the ball of the foot. This shoe had also little smell, a mixture of black leather and her foot smell. I made no harm to all these heels. I didn’t made them dirty and no damage and no ejaculation in the heels as I read more often about on the internet. Just much smelling and licking and pressing into my body.

You can image it was one of my best weeks of my life. And the family and kids also had a good holiday.

Who had similar experience?

Regards, Dutchguy.

soleman

Aug 19, 2002
Texas
You have a cool thing going on. Good luck and here's wishing that it goes on for many years and you never get caught:cool:

Aug 11, 2009
Dear all,
Its holiday time in Europe and this time, I rented an apartment with family. Lucky shot. The house was again frequently used by the owners although the cleaned up a lot for the summer guests. Fortunately, the lady of the house left 3 boots in the closet. Two ankel height and 1 even above knee height. When everybody was sleeping, I grabbed them frequently. The boots had very light foot smell inside, could have been more but at least there was a little smell. The area around the house was sandy, not paved. All three boots had quite some sand stuck at the soles and also slightly to the sides. This reminded me to some videos where the slave tongue cleaned very muddy shoes eating sand which is very exiting to watch. Finally my fantasy came throu to do the same but I chickened a little and first hand wiped most sand from the soles. Then start licking where the soles still tasted slightly sandy. At least my tonque got little black. Yummy.
I dont know if the lady owner will be surprised about the very clean soled but I dont care. I didnt damaged the boots and I will never meet her in person.
Cheers Dutchguy.

soleman

Aug 19, 2002
Texas
Great stuff! When ever I go to an open house where the house is not vacant I always try to not have the agent right there with me when I am going to the master bedroom. The master closet sometimes has the best collection of shoes you could hope for!

Dec 16, 2008
I know this pales in comparison but I was friends with this sexy milf neighbor back in the 80's. I was in my twenties she was in her late 40's or early 50's.(never told me) Anyway we became friends but that was all. A little kissing, couple hand jobs, fucked her once or twice, a BJ, but she saved the really good stuff for guys her own age. By the way she sort of knew of my fetish for heels. And just my luck this woman loved stiletto heels and once when she "Let " me know that she went out shoe shopping the previous weekend I couldn't wait to see what I just knew were gonna be super hot. When I was at her house the following week I told her I had to use her bathroom upstairs. I of course made a detour into her bedroom opened the shoe closet and there they were the sexy 5 1/2 inch blue heels. Needless to say I did go to the bathroom and pressed them into my tummy and it took perhaps a minute for my... uh reaction and then I put the shoes back and spent the rest of the evening feeling kind of damp down below. Looking back...damn it was worth it! Just sorry that I never got her to actually trample me.