Best trampler on the net ?

NS1985

May 11, 2018
My personal preference is trampling barefoot and jumping. I do like extreme trampling and jumping.

Who in your opinion is the best trampler on the net? Most ferocious trample?

There are quite a few, but I would say the old Emma's kingdom was excellent for trampling, especially Emma herself.

Tread obviously has some of the best vids.

But I think in terms of an individual, I would say Jasmine Mendez can be quit ferocious when you think of her size.

Any opinions ?

bfrug

Aug 7, 2002
SE UK
The best trampler (or tramplers) on the net are those that you have had the privalege to be under LOL !

Because, unless you have been trampled by them you just don't know.

NS1985

May 11, 2018
Of course, but best trampling Mistress you have seen on the net though? I have been trampled by some beautiful women, but more talking about over the net.

Feb 28, 2008
Germany
I also prefer barefoot, and i'm not only looking for the mistress but i look to the slave too about how he can take trampling even when relaxed stomach.

-Tread is my favorite ever ( still looking to buy for his latests before he closed store).
-Mistress Barbie from Italia had amazing barefoot trampling even if we couldn't see her face completly( i could get about 20 videos before she close her store)
-Trample fetish show an other Italian site but not updated for a while. The mistress went hard on the skinny slave but not much people can take what he took.
- And an other italian called Sadistic Italian girls, i love the style even if again we can't see girls face. The skinny slave can take nice jumping and stomping.

There is also great producers but softer as Brattyfootgirls,Cucciolopage or Pedestal from which i bought that one
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/72371/18741867/I+Got+You+All+Night

safari

trample freak
Nov 5, 2002
Greece
Visit site
Omg there are so many, Anika Smith would be a great choice! i would place my cock under the board (ok i would also pray a bit)
Jasmin mendez would be a dream , mikaela miles, tall godess jessica, and there are some italian girls (i don't remember the name) that they are doing some great trampling videos(specially multitrampling) that would be a great experience. ooops i forgot dune feet girls, this would also be a great crushing experience. I am gonna stop the list with Whitney Morgan as an old fantasy of mine because its gonna be very long. It is very hard to choose only one!

Side Walk

Aug 2, 2018
Mistress Marissa from Germany. She is ridiculously creative in her clips and there is none or very little dialogue involved

Side Walk

Aug 2, 2018
Oddly the most hardcore I saw were amateur.
Most of the time a guy and his girlfriend. It's crazy what a girl can do to her man if she know he love it!
This is true I’ve been trampled by some very famous goddesses but none have come close to some of my real life girlfriends

Oct 4, 2018
Oddly the most hardcore I saw were amateur.
Most of the time a guy and his girlfriend. It's crazy what a girl can do to her man if she know he love it!
No doubt, my wife actually gets of standing on me and will stomp my face barefooted till she sees blood. Its amazing.

sidewalk

Sep 4, 2010
Panama City, Florida
This continually keeps popping up and one can agree with most on here but it really is just personal preference and I have to say the last women I couldn't keep my eyes off of was Princess Perfect. She abused her slave in such a way as I so wanted to be him. Then there was Goddess Amadahy and Empress Jennifer. VID06099.jpg VID09003.jpg Cqdkr3cVYAAmfk6[1].jpg CjuSYG0UgAAKe3r.jpg C_A1dmvUMAAUn6t.jpg

madman1_rug

Oct 18, 2002
Visit site
This continually keeps popping up and one can agree with most on here but it really is just personal preference and I have to say the last women I couldn't keep my eyes off of was Princess Perfect. She abused her slave in such a way as I so wanted to be him. Then there was Goddess Amadahy and Empress Jennifer. View attachment 605455 View attachment 605456 View attachment 605457 View attachment 605458 View attachment 605459
I'm not sure if you know or not about Goddess Amadahy, but that she passed away a while ago.

Last edited: