blood... blood, gallons of the stuff?

Blood?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Underherheels

Naughty Public School Boy
Jan 1, 2008
this is purely for trample fetishists.

when you watch a video, how do you feel about blood? does it make a video better, worse? when being trampled how do you feel abot your own blood being drawn? or ladies, how do you feel about the strange red flluid that your rug seems to exude evey so often? i personally like a bit of the claret every so often. having had my own ketchup tapped, i appreciate the force required etc, but what is the general consensus?

Jan 17, 2005
lancashire uk
Well i normally dont mind and have bled on many occasions lol but while i am still on warfarin i have to avoid heels as i dont want to get cuts and scrapes etc where i cant reach them which is a great pity cos i,ve just found a trampler that would love to draw blood lol

Underherheels

Jan 1, 2008
youve found a trampler... in lancs? very impressive... i'm at home in cumbria... and obviously living with the folks somewhat curtails the trampling

mind20

Apr 23, 2009
My gf actually mentioned wanting to make me bleed when trampling me...sadistic right? But anyway what part of the body or techniques are best for achieving a little blood?

Underherheels

Jan 1, 2008
My gf actually mentioned wanting to make me bleed when trampling me...sadistic right? But anyway what part of the body or techniques are best for achieving a little blood?
anywhere really, but hands, guts and willy are a good start. erm... with the penis, constant hard pressure seems to do it (try using wedges on a table). anywhere else... either scrape stilettos across or dig in and grind/ enjoy. and post pictures

mind20

Apr 23, 2009
anywhere really, but hands, guts and willy are a good start. erm... with the penis, constant hard pressure seems to do it (try using wedges on a table). anywhere else... either scrape stilettos across or dig in and grind/ enjoy. and post pictures
yeah scraping seems like the easiest way...what about digging into nipples?

Underherheels

Jan 1, 2008
i wouldnt know. ive had my penis stomped till blood and little bits of jelly came out, but im squeamish about my nips. lol.

lisalisa

little angel
Apr 23, 2008
England
Blood can be terrible when you get it on a pair of light colored leather shoes and you usually end up having to walk around with brownish stains on them because you simply cannot remove it!

On the whole though, scrapes and the like are not a problem, although, erm… I do wonder about the bits of jelly you mentioned Mr Derekunderheels and unless its good for dried skin on ones ankles, I would try not to loose too much of it!

Underherheels

Jan 1, 2008
your concer is very much appreciated... but nowhere near as great as mine was when it fell out. and i do empathise for your trouble... but... thats why black is a good colour for boots ;)

lisalisa

little angel
Apr 23, 2008
England
My gf actually mentioned wanting to make me bleed when trampling me...sadistic right?
It is to ask, but not to want! :rolleyes:

But anyway what part of the body or techniques are best for achieving a little blood?
You can give your rug a puppy bite on the end of its nose by giving it a swift kick with your stiletto!... That gushes! Lol.

Or, you can erm, accidentally slip off your rug heels first, which all told is quite funny. :evillaugh

Underherheels

Jan 1, 2008
ach jaysus, also, i love the way when you ask the men its roughly half and half about blood. women on the other hand are in virtually one mind about watching their floor bleed. i wonder what freud would have to say about this...? ;)

lisalisa

little angel
Apr 23, 2008
England
Well I would start to wonder what was going on if I saw jelly stuff coming out of something like your water spout, but then I may just keep squishing it to see how much of it actually came out and become a little fascinated by it (a little like a spot you find on your boyfriends neck when he is watching T.V. Or, even better; driving! and that growing desire you get to reach over and pop it!… much to his annoyance!.. Muhahaha.. lol)

I guess if I really think about it in a normal trample situation though, cutting up a rug under my heels is to much of a giggle when you are in a certain mood and the fact that the rug would let me do such a thing leads only to my encouragement to do it even more!

… Erm, hang on!.. That also works the other way, and the more you shout about it, the more I want to continue doing it!... basically because I know I have you cornered and you have to promise me something nice in order to get me to stop!... and that is fun! :eyebrows:

Underherheels

Jan 1, 2008
ah lisalisa... you're the best kind of evil... did you get my message? and yeah, it was strange, it was like a small piece of cut up kidney. wierd

lisalisa

little angel
Apr 23, 2008
England
I did indeed get your message, to which I shall reply to very soon.

….. So tell me; do you guys get this injury thing seen too, or just leave it and hope for the best?

Underherheels

Jan 1, 2008
it depends on the injury... a cut is just savlon and ice. my penis injury... i was stupid and left. it got better... but it might not have done