Bobbi Jo's Massive Hips on Balls

Bobbi Jo has some of the wides hippest in the world. Let me be the first to tell you... when she places them on you... it's life-changing. And life-threatening. No joke... this woman has some serious freaking power. In this video you'll see her bounce around on an exercise ball and some beach balls. She looks absolutely massive.

Free preview video here:

http://www.clips4sale.com/64833/20357237

bfrug

Aug 7, 2002
SE UK
Hi there,

Please arrange for a banner link back to here on all of the C4S/stores/websites you own/run/promote - thanks in advance.

The MDFF’s banner can be “lifted” from the MDFF’s home page.

bfrug (moderator)

Hi there,

Please arrange for a banner link back to here on all of the C4S/stores/websites you own/run/promote - thanks in advance.

The MDFF’s banner can be “lifted” from the MDFF’s home page.

bfrug (moderator)
Sorry. I didn't know about this rule. Seeing as how squashing.org was created by the owner of MDFF... and he runs the site... you're going to have to talk to him about doing what needs doing.

I'll try and figure out the other sites.

Aug 7, 2002
SE UK
Sorry to be a pain. I'm just not tech savvy. Can you point me to where I find the banner and what I need to do to get it up onto my store?
The banner link can be "lifted" from the forum home page.
As I do not have a C4S store I have no idea how to proceed - it's definatly possible because most of the producers/promotors on here now have the link on theit C4S stores.