Bound and Trampled on the FACE

Looks great!! :thumbsup:

She is charming and knows how to make a cool trampling acton... What else should we wish for?

Thanks..
Can't wish for much else...everything rolled up into one Perfect Trample Package is Princess ME! haha forget the rest...I'll crush em all...I'm above the floor boys...which is why you are beneath Me and I love to step and smush you with My sweet feet :eyebrows:

Oct 4, 2003
USA
Visit site
I'm not sure I would want to be bound by the Princess. Having been severly stomped when my hands and legs were free, I can only imagine what she would do if she had me toe-tally at her mercy...
:think:

Last edited:

flapjak

Platflattened
Aug 30, 2003
Flatland, USA
Visit site
I wish for her to trample his face in flat shoes or boots, to start with...! :)
I'm all with the guy who "can't think a new name" ;). But I would want the shoes or boots on (I prefer heels a la KCarpet), your feet are too soft and silky, and you are as light as a feather, which makes it too easy! The face needs to be pounded FLAT...

as a pancake, a Flapjak if you will! :eyebrows:

ausguy25

Ninjariffic
Aug 8, 2002
Florida
www.brattyfootgirls.com
Marcus my friend, you definitely have to try to get a session with Princess, would love to shoot you two, Her on top of you in heels of course! I'll admit i'm a barefoot/socks/nylons man, so I rarely venture into the heels world. Although at the Miami Legion Fetish party, we performed a live trample on stage in heavy thigh high boots that I took quite well, so who knows, maybe there is a future in there for me! Although my floating ribs did take a good 3 weeks to heal up lol.

As for the 8 mins of face trample, believe me, 90% of the clip is face trample, face up too, none of this side of the head biz.. That shoot in particular was quite painful as the mask i was wearing was a hardened one so the pressure of Her soles coming down on it made the edges really dig into the bridge of my nose. At a few points it was excruciating, i was close to tapping a few times, but I sucked it up like a man and took those sweet soles! :) Definitely heaven!
:evillaugh

Oct 4, 2003
USA
Visit site
From my experience, you'd enjoy it.
She stomped me at a foot party this one time when she did not appear to be in a good mood. Totally wore me out. I was already sore from a night getting trampled, but she totally wore me out. AFter she walked off, I layed there trying to gather myself, but she came back for one more hard stomp and told me to, "Get up!"

...come to think of it, I did kind of like it, though :wink2:

ausguy25

Ninjariffic
Aug 8, 2002
Florida
www.brattyfootgirls.com
She stomped me at a foot party this one time when she did not appear to be in a good mood. Totally wore me out. I was already sore from a night getting trampled, but she totally wore me out. AFter she walked off, I layed there trying to gather myself, but she came back for one more hard stomp and told me to, "Get up!"

...come to think of it, I did kind of like it, though :wink2:
Damn that sounds like me almost everytime she tramples me LOL. I always need a good 2-3 minutes of just laying there, breathing in hard and gathering myself, also usually waiting for the stars to quit spinning round my head. She may not be a big girl but I doubt there's many out there that can dish it out like she does.

Oct 4, 2003
USA
Visit site
It seems I know you better than yourself then?
Aside from the heels vs bare feet, I have to agree with you, my friend. There is something about a lovely lady who enjoys stomping me beyond my limits that is a turn on.

And Ausguy, yes. The Princess has the perfect trample attitude.

Oct 4, 2003
USA
Visit site
I met the guy whose rib she cracked. Said she did it by jumping from a bed or something. The Princess was there when he told me the story. Umm...he said the experience wasn't as much fun as you might think. She thought it was funny, though... LOL

Last edited:

ausguy25

Ninjariffic
Aug 8, 2002
Florida
www.brattyfootgirls.com
Princess has already cracked my ribs quite badly in thigh high boots, not to mention the hundreds of dark bruises, cut lips, bleeding noses, bleeding scratch marks I endure on an almost weekly basis from Her. Marcus you gotta get over here buddy! lol. Or at least come down to Vegas in Oct!

sinbad

Sep 26, 2002
Maryland
It would be cool to get enough guys together so she had a room full guys lying as her carpet. Her feet would never have to touch the ground.