BrattyBeatdowns.com [Updates and Photos] - Wrestling, scissors and more

ausguy25

Ninjariffic
Aug 8, 2002
Florida
www.brattyfootgirls.com
Woohoo first post in this forum! hehe thanks a lot to the mods for starting this section too.

In our latest release, The amazing Princess Rene puts me through some heavy scissor torture! Her long sexy legs crank my neck till I almost pass out. SHe throws in some punching and of course her verbal humiliation is some of the best! :thumbsup: Full video on http://www.brattybeatdowns.com

squeezemeflat

Giantess' Seatcushion
Mar 20, 2007
GERMANY
squeezemeflat.deviantart.com
Congratulations to being the first posting in a new sub-section...!
Erotic mixed wrestling is hot, especially if the woman is taller and heavier than the guy and is on top! Better than that is only two, three or even more women against one guy...

SQUEEZEMEFLAT

ScissorVixens

Apr 29, 2012
Boston
Ahhhh...Ninja...you sneaky B&*^RD! :).

I spent an hour on the phone with one of the Mistress Destiny moderators just 2 days ago and requested a 'scissor' forum and before I get the chance to post on this new forum...you beat me to it!

Have you forgotten that you are also one of my ScissorVixens victims!?

You will be punished severally in CRUSHING scissor holds during our next shoot! :).

Drew
www.scissorvixens.com

ScissorVixens

Apr 29, 2012
Boston
Hmmm...I think you might have an idea which girl(s) will be trapping you in their CRUSHING scissors soon! :).

And any guy who can take high heels stomping on your face can certainly deal with a little love squeeze around your neck :).

Drew
www.scissorvixens.com

MrCrypt

Face Mush
Dec 4, 2002
Los Angeles, California
I agree. One of my ex-gfs tried to sleep with my head squeezed between her thighs. But when she pulled the covers over, I had a real hard time breathing in the really hot air. But up until that point it was heaven. :D

ScissorVixens

Apr 29, 2012
Boston
Yep...I've worked with Ludella Hahn (aka Nessie Squeeze on www.ScissorVixens.com) many times in the past but have never seen her in barefisted beatdown action before.

Standing behind the camera I was quite surprised by just how vicious her punches were to Ninja's stomach and chest...ouch! I thought for sure the poor guy would have to take a break but he kept on taking the beating!

Of course the abuse didn't stop there as Ludella proceeded with some brutal foot work and stomped Ninja in the face a few times including one instance where it sounded like the back of his head bounced off of the floor!

I guess no matter what kind of physical abuse Ludella Hahn is dishing out...it's always going to be to the extreme and this video is no exception!

Drew
www.scissorvixens.com
www.scissorvixenstheater.com

ausguy25

Ninjariffic
Aug 8, 2002
Florida
www.brattyfootgirls.com
NEW BEATDOWN! Starring 20 year old Bratty MISS IRIS!

20 year old Miss Iris is young, bratty and extremely violent! Ninja doesn't know what he's gotten himself into here as she unleashes on him with furious punching, slapping, stomping and more. Her energy levels ar off the chart as he barely gets a moment to breathe, especially when she's sitting square on his face as she pounds her into his belly and ribs. Once she wears him down with some scissor holds she starts standing full weight on his face and chokes him out with her foot. She is BRUTAL! Almost Non stop punching in this one!

FULL VIDEO ON http://www.brattybeatdowns.com

ausguy25

Ninjariffic
Aug 8, 2002
Florida
www.brattyfootgirls.com
You may have seen my first round of all scissorholds with the absolutely gorgeous SKYLAR RENE on http://www.scissorvixens.com , now you can see what Skylar likes to do when she gets the green light to really beat up a guy. She pounds me into dust with a variety of wrestling, punching, kneeing and trampling with her 5'8 150lbs of pure muscle! I barely get a chance to breathe in this one especially when she is choking my lights out under her powerful soles or butt! One of our hottest clips to date!!

FULL VIDEO ON Http://www.brattybeatdowns.com