Brattyfootgirls.com [Updates and Freebies]

ausguy25

Ninjariffic
Aug 8, 2002
Florida
www.brattyfootgirls.com
New today on http://www.brattyfootgirls.com

Natasha Ty - Brutally Busting your balls - HD 1080p MP4

Natasha Ty is furious when she finds her slave resting instead of cleaning the house. She orders him to stand up so she can deal some cruel punishment to him. She has him open his legs so she can unleash brutal kicks with her heels on first, to his balls! He criesin pain as his Domme continues to destroy his manhood with kick after kick. He goes to ground where she keeps stomping his balls in. She takes off her heels and kicks even harder now she is barefoot! She jumps on his nuts as he rolls in pain on the floor, pushing her heel down hard into his balls. Natasha is one mean Brat!
Starring: Natasha Ty, Jason Ninja
*BALLBUSTING* *BALL STOMPING* *FEMALE DOMINATION*

ausguy25

Ninjariffic
Aug 8, 2002
Florida
www.brattyfootgirls.com

Dava - The last time you'll sniff my socks - HD 1080p MP4

Dava is sick and tired of her roomie stealing her socks to sniff. She keeps catching him smelling them and is then forced to goto the gym without socks on. She's finally had enough and secretly coats her sock in khloro. The next day she catches him once more. This time she tells him she's ok with him stealing her socks and offers him a fresh pair secretly laced with the khloro. He happily accepts them and takes a big whiff. Soon he's out on the couch. He awakens strapped up with Dava lounging with her sneakers on his face. He can't move as she slowly peels off her stinky sneakers and shoves her barefeet in his face. He tells her to get off him but she has a better idea, she's going to jerk himoff with her feet and record it to show all his friends and family on facebook. He begs her not to do this but soon her soles and toes are gripping his cock which is now rock hard. She sloly rubs his cock up and down then decides to further the humiliation she stands up and rubs his cock flat on his stomach so he will cum allover his self in a huge load!!

ausguy25

Ninjariffic
Aug 8, 2002
Florida
www.brattyfootgirls.com

Ari owns an air bnb and Dacey has come to say. They’re sitting on the sofa together and Dacey is barefoot preferably in tight blue jeans but I can’t say what she’s wearing if she’s already there. Anyway.

Ari welcomes Dacey to her airbnb and gets her sorted. She compliments Daceys pretty feet. Dacey thinks it’s weird and doesn’t react well and says she is only staying for one night and going Tomorrow. Dacey explains she’s not here for long. Ari interupts and says did you get your nails done. Dacey doesn’t care about her own feet and says infact can you go and get me my socks. Ari goes , Dacey looks at her bare feet and wiggles them and wonders why ari is so interested in her feet.

Ari comes back with some socks whatever she has I guess , would have been white socks. And comes back with some rope. She asks Dacey if she can tie her up. Dacey puts on her socks. Dacey is really shocked and like wtf. And says she really doesn’t have time she’s here for work and needs to get an early night to leave Tomorrow early.
Ari says well I really wouldn’t want to kick you out ? Dacey says you’ll kick me out if I don’t let you tie me up ? Ari replies yes it’s what I do with all my new guests. Dacey is like wtf but reluctantly agrees.

Scene fades and dacey is sat in a CHAIR , arms tied behind her back with rope. Tightly. Daceys feet are resting on a foot rest/table. ari says let me get you a bit comfier and takes off daceys socks. Dacey says angrily you don’t need to take them off , what is wrong with you do you like my feet or something? Ari on screen tied up daceys ankles with rope tightly and says no no not at all . Whilst the onscreen tying is going on, Dacey wiggles her feet and points her toes sexily. Once tied up. Ari says can you get out?

Dacey says no obviously not. Ari begins to smell and kiss daceys feet slowly. But now dacey can’t get out. Dacey moans like hell for a bit. Eventually she gets cleave gagged with her own sock ( or a single piece of tape, if she only had ankle socks) then ari starts worshiping her feet telling her she wanted her feet the whole time. She licks and sucks her feet and toes. Soaking them. Dacey moans loads and rolls her eyes but knows she’s stuck. Later she starts to give in as she knows she’s helpless although she hates it. Ari from time to time lifts Daceys feet in the air to worship them. As well as on the table. Later on the gag gets took out and ari continues to worship. Dacey calls her a freak but Ari doesn’t care , she soaks her soles and makes her wiggle them as she is licking them.

Scene fades and Dacey is on the floor with hands tied behind back , on her stomachs and feet in the air , ankles tied with rope. Almost like a hogtie but feet not connected. Ari worships her feet in this position and sucks on her toes.

Starring: Ari Parker, Dacey Harlot

ausguy25

Ninjariffic
Aug 8, 2002
Florida
www.brattyfootgirls.com

In an older unreleased POV trample clip - Sasha Foxxx shows off her trample chops with her fishnets on. Of course in typical trample fashion Sasha focuses on facestanding her slave, giving him the full weight treatment! She marches up and down his body, also taking great price in stomping his balls and cock. Eventually she takes off her fishnets and continues trampling him flat with her bare feet!!

Starring: Sasha Foxxx, Jason Ninja

ausguy25

Ninjariffic
Aug 8, 2002
Florida
www.brattyfootgirls.com
New on http://www.brattyfootgirls.com

Vicky Mila & Maria - Triple Stinky Soles Smother - HD 1080p MP4

Play Video

After dancing all night at the club - Vicky, Maria and Mila come home in a great mood! Their slave is tied up and taped on the floor and in a prone position for them to remove their shoes and smother him out with their stinky sweaty soles. They make him sniff the insides of their shoes first, laughing as his eyes water from the stink. They take turns making him their foot bitch. Then the fun starts when they rub their sweaty soles and toes all over his face and right up in his nose. He's in stinky hell as the girls laugh at the fact he's getting hard. They start rubbing his cock through his pants as they laugh at the fact their stink is turning him on. They keep his nose firmly in between their toes while they rub his cock till he cannot hold it in anymore and cums in his pants!
Starring: Vicky Vixxx, Mila Von Mayhem, Maria Jade, Jason Ninja
*FOOT SMELLING* *FOOT SMOTHER* *CUMIN PANTS*

Natasha - Sessioning with a Giantess - VR 360 4K

SEATED ABOVE
My eyes open and I see Natasha's massive frame above me. She's sitting with her leg crossed so the sole of her crossed foot hovers over me. She's looking at her phone but she notices me coming around and smiles down at me. She asks if I'm ready to start my giantess as she arches her huge sole overhead. She takes delight as she watches me get my bearings and realize I am actually tiny. She tells me I look like a bug on the floor and wonders if I realize just how much power I've given her. She tells me it's hard to see me as a person at this size and admits she's getting the urge to just crush me out like an ant. She tells me to look at her gigantic soft sole overhead and imagine being stuck to it.

HANDHELD
I scream about actually being shrunk but she just hears squeaks so she scoops me up and holds me verry close to her face. She relishes her godlike power over the tiny human in her hand and tells me this is what I paid for. She remembers I asked for vore in the session so she holds me up to her massive lips and talks about how easily she could make me her tiny snack. She then dangles me way up over her open mouth and threatens to send me swimming into her belly so I can become part of her. But she recalls that ultimately I wanted to be under her feet so she places back down on the floor.

TOWER OVER/CRUSH***
(Place camera on back facing up to avoid stitching while towering above). She stands tall before me like a skyscraper - showing me her massive toes and mocking how tiny I am in comparison. She then dangles the balls of her bare soles over me and informs me that I am going to under them just like I always dreamed. She stands tall and gives me different menacing views of her giant feet. She hovers her soles overhead, peering down at me cowering under her giant toes, and ignores my squeaks of protest. She tells me to look up at her huge sole and be thankful that I will soon be a tiny "John stain" on it like I wanted. Then she dangles the ball of her foot over me one last time - smiling down at me between her long toes, and slowly brings her sole down onto me. She grinds down on me under her toes - checking once to see if I'm still alive before finishing me off (goodbye little John).
Starring: Natasha Ty
Clip Features: Giantess, VR360, Feet, soles, crush, vore

ausguy25

Ninjariffic
Aug 8, 2002
Florida
www.brattyfootgirls.com

Katarina & Nyssa - Facebox Foot Sniffer - HD 1080p MP4

Fresh from the gym, Katarina and Nyssa have their slave locked up in the facebox. They shove their super stinky white socks all over his face, knowing how vinegary they stink. They laugh as he winces from the strong smell as it pierces his nostrils.They peel off their socks and continue the torment by shoving their smelly socks in his mouth and pressing their soft stinky soles and toes over his nose. He can't escape as the brats have their stinky way with him, making him inhaleover and over again while the taste is lodged in his mouth.
Starring: Katarina, Nyssa Nevers, Jason Ninja
*FOOT SMELLING* *FOOT SMOTHER* *FACESTANDING*

Sasha & Indica - Controlled & Humiliated 1 - HD 1080p MP4

Sasha has a a new gadget she wants to try out on her roommate. Indica doesn't believe in that stuff and tells her to try it out anyways. Sasha zaps her forehead with it and soon Indica falls under her trance. Sasha makes her say a few things first to make sure she's really under her control. Then Sasha gets really sadistic and orders her the the floor and makes her worship her tired sweaty feet. Indica does as she's told in her zombie like trance. Sasha loves the power she has over her roommate and giggles as Indica does as she's told. Part 1 of 2.
Starring: Sasha Foxxx, Indica
*FOOT WORSHIP* *MAGIC CONTROL*

Nikki & Orias - Tied Feet 2 - HD 1080p MP4

In another BLAST FROM THE PAST! After being set upon by her lover Nikki - Orias decides she wants some revenge on her younger girlfriend. She decides to give her a taste of her own medicine. She puts her out then ties her in a hogtie too. She tells her she's gonna taste her feet instead this time. Nikki struggles but has to give in to her lovers revenge.
Starring: Orias Bastet, Nikki Next

ausguy25

Ninjariffic
Aug 8, 2002
Florida
www.brattyfootgirls.com

Kept Underfoot by Step Mom & Aunt - Vicky & Brandon - VR 360 4K

Your step mom Brandon is so sick of dealing with you, she thought marrying your dad would be a great gig but no. You are just a pain in the ass. She has called her sister, your aunt Vicky over to help deal with you. They have decided to dispose of you under their huge giant soles. They first pick you up to taste you a bit. They might want to eat you instead but no, eating you isn't fun enough.Maybe sitting on you may be the answer? Their huge asses come crashing down on you engulfing you under their butts. The stain may be too much though, so they decide keeping you underfoot may be best after all!
Starring: Vicky Vixxx, Brandon Areana
CLip Features: VR 360, Virtual Reality, Giantess, Feet, ass,Vore, Crush, Stomping

Cadence - Make Me Sweaty 1 - HD 1080p MP4

Cadence is ready to give her slave a full service sweaty session. First of all she needs to work up a nice sweat. She decides trampling him in her workout gear will do nicely as she stands on him and gies through a vigorous workout routine, squats, jumping, running in place, stomping up and down his body, star jumps and more. She wants her feet to be soaked by the end of this trample workout so she can make him lick every inch of sweat off in part 2 to this clip!
Starring: Cadence Lux, Jason Ninja

ausguy25

Ninjariffic
Aug 8, 2002
Florida
www.brattyfootgirls.com

Dacey - Bosses wife gives a cuckolding footjob - HD 1080p MP4

osses wife has ducked out of the party for a bit pretending to be sick. She has asked you to bring her some water while the party rages on. You enter her room and she soon let's you in on her devious plan. Her husband - your boss- never takes care of her needs anymore and she heard you have a thing for feet. Her perfect size 8 soles and black toenails drive you crazy as she slowly slips off her shoes and teases you with her soles. You're already rock hard as she invites you to lay down and get comfy so she can give you a slow edging footjob with those sexy feet and toes of hers! - Don't worry the boss will never find out!
Starring: Dacey Harlot
*FOOTJOBS* *CUMSHOTS* *SOLES*

ausguy25

Ninjariffic
Aug 8, 2002
Florida
www.brattyfootgirls.com

Kate Maria Maria - Cheerleaders Revenge - HD 1080p MP4

Cheerleaders Maria, Maria & Kate have the new loser guy on the team come over to help them practice.He's weaker than they thought and keeps dropping them. They get furious with him and decide since he can't hold them up or be of help then he may be best being their foot bitch. They pin him down and remove their stinky shoes. None of them have worn socks so their feet are super stinky and gross after practice. They start trampling him and making him lick their smelly soles and feet. They stand on his face and laugh as he struggles under them. He is told he will be their slave from now on. They eventually notice his dick is hard and they decide to make him cum on his pants as he has no choice but to lay under their feet as Maria rubs his cock through his pants and cums in his pants.
Starring: Maria Marley, Maria Jade, Kate England, Jason Ninja
*FOOT WORSHIP* *TRAMPLING* *CUM IN PANTS*

ausguy25

Ninjariffic
Aug 8, 2002
Florida
www.brattyfootgirls.com

Jamie Valentine - Sole Wrinkle Heaven 9 - HD 1080p MP4

The gorgeous Jamie Valentine has some of the hottest soles on our store and she knows how badly men fall for her super hot meaty soles and feet. She decides she only wants you to jerk off only to her wrinkles! It's a fun game we play here at BFG and Jamie is an expert at wrinkling her soles as you jerk your cock everytime she creases them up. When she straightens them you have to stop jerking. How long can you last?
Starring: Jamie Valentine

ausguy25

Ninjariffic
Aug 8, 2002
Florida
www.brattyfootgirls.com

Carmyn - Rich Brat turn him into Foot Bitch - HD 1080p MP4

Rich brat Camryn has her dad's pool cleaner finishing up when she tells him the only way he's getting paid is if he finishes his job and cleans her feet as well - with His TONGUE! He begs her not to do this but the brat doesn't care at all about what he wants. He slowly succumbs to her wishes and kneels at her sweaty dirty feet and starts licking and sucking her feet and soles. She the starts gagging him with her long toes and feet. He is in hell at the young brat makes him her total foot bitch! He begs her for some water and she finds this a perfect opportunity to continue to humiliate him.She tells him to lay down by her feet and feeds him her vino by dripping it down her foot into his mouth. He gargles on it as her toes press deep into his mouth. He gags hard on her toes as she tickles the back of his throat and laughs at him. She then stands on him and continues gagging him as she tells him she has her friends coming over to continue the torment..
Starring: Princess Camryn, Jason Ninja
*FOOT WORSHIP* *BRAT GIRLS* *FEMALE DOMINATION*

ausguy25

Ninjariffic
Aug 8, 2002
Florida
www.brattyfootgirls.com

Amethyst - Intense Foot Stink - HD 1080p MP4

Amethyst has gotten her feet super stinky and if you know Amethyst she has some of the stinkiest feet on our entire roster. She has worked up a big sweat and her feet smell really bad. She pins him under her feet and makes him sniff her very smelly pink soles. The smell is overwhelming as he struggles to breathe cleanly. She shoves his nose inbetween all her toes to make him sniff her toejam. It's the perfect punishment!
Starring: Amethyst Mars, Jason Ninja
*FOOT SMELLING* *FOOT SMOTHER* *BRAT GIRLS*

ausguy25

Ninjariffic
Aug 8, 2002
Florida
www.brattyfootgirls.com

Jenny - Stinky Karate Feet Handjob - HD 1080p MP4

Jenny has a pathetic man turn up for karate lessons. She baits these losers into coming over then beats them down with her perfect size 8 feet. He whines as her feet smash his balls and face in with kicks and stomps. She humiliates him with her stinky feet, rubbing them in his face as he tries to get her off him. Finally she decides to drain his balls as well. She tapes his mouth shut then rubs her stinky toes and soles on his nose and forces him to inhale the stinky sour smell while she slowly jerks his cock. He can't help but get rock hard as her hands expertly stroke his cock playing with him in the process. her toes wiggle on his nose as he can only sniff the stink. Finally he can't hold it in and explodes a huge load all over himself much to Jenny's delight.
Starring: Jenny Jett, Jason Ninja
*FOOT SMELLING HANDJOB* *KARATEKA FEET* *FOOT HUMILIATION*

ausguy25

Ninjariffic
Aug 8, 2002
Florida
www.brattyfootgirls.com

Meiko - Cucked for my feet & BBC - HD 1080p MP4

Jason comes home to find his girlfriend Meiko dressed up on the couch. He's surprised and thinks maybe they are heading on a hot date. Soon reality hits when Meiko let's him know, she'snot dressed for him,but for her new black boyfriend who has a huge cock. He doesn't do it anymore for her and she tells him that she's leaving him. he begs her not to leave but she tells him the only way he can stay i to be her foot cuck and start cleaning her feet. Her soles are sweaty and stinky and she wants them nice and shiny clean for her date tonight. He reluctantly gets on the floor ad starts lapping away on her feet while she gets a call from her new black man. She tells her man what's going on and how much she can't wait to fuck him later. Her ex is reduced to a cuck as he has the double humiliation of listening to his ex-gf talking to her new man and also licking her dirty stinky feet!
Starring: Meiko Jane, Jason Ninja
*FOOT WORSHIP* *FOOT DOMINATION* *CUCKOLDING*

ausguy25

Ninjariffic
Aug 8, 2002
Florida
www.brattyfootgirls.com

Genesis & Catherine - Jerk that tiny dick to our MEATY soles! - HD 1080p MP4

Two brat legends Catherine Foxx and Genesis have some of the meatiest thick soles on our roster! Your cock can't resist getting rock hard as soon as they shove them in your face either. They laugh knowing full well you have a tiny cock and you're probably using just two fingers to stroke yourself as they wiggle and wrinkle their perfect soles in your face and invite you to jerk off to them!
Starring: Genesis Amour, Catherine Foxxx
*FOOT HUMILITION* *FEET JOI* *SPH*

ausguy25

Ninjariffic
Aug 8, 2002
Florida
www.brattyfootgirls.com

Anastasia - Do my homework and I'll JERK you to my FEET - HD 1080p MP4

Anastasia has her friend Jason over to work on a class project together. Anastasia really doesn't want to waste her night studying when there's so much more to go out and do. She slowly takes off her socks which were positioned right near his face and she notices him staring at her soft pink soles. He can't stop staring as the smell of her now barefeet catch him off guard and his secret foot fetish gets poked too much. He can feel his cock getting hard as she questions him about why he's looking at her feet. He finally gives in and admits to his fetish. She loves this new power she has over him and asks if he wants to smell her feet. Her feet have been locked in her gym shoes all day long. The smell is sour and strong and she makes him a deal. If he finishes the project without her so she can go out, she will jerk him off to her stinky soles and toes. He agrees and soon is moaning in pleasure as she pulls out his cock and starts stroking it slowly. His cock is rock hard the entire time till he ca no longer hold it back and let's out a geyser of cum!
Starring: Anastasia Rose, Jason Ninja

feetguy1

Feb 20, 2005
Sayreville, New Jersey
Visit site

Meiko - Cucked for my feet & BBC - HD 1080p MP4

Jason comes home to find his girlfriend Meiko dressed up on the couch. He's surprised and thinks maybe they are heading on a hot date. Soon reality hits when Meiko let's him know, she'snot dressed for him,but for her new black boyfriend who has a huge cock. He doesn't do it anymore for her and she tells him that she's leaving him. he begs her not to leave but she tells him the only way he can stay i to be her foot cuck and start cleaning her feet. Her soles are sweaty and stinky and she wants them nice and shiny clean for her date tonight. He reluctantly gets on the floor ad starts lapping away on her feet while she gets a call from her new black man. She tells her man what's going on and how much she can't wait to fuck him later. Her ex is reduced to a cuck as he has the double humiliation of listening to his ex-gf talking to her new man and also licking her dirty stinky feet!
Starring: Meiko Jane, Jason Ninja
*FOOT WORSHIP* *FOOT DOMINATION* *CUCKOLDING*
Meiko has beautiful feet, especially her soft smooth soles. I love Asian women's feet.

ausguy25

Ninjariffic
Aug 8, 2002
Florida
www.brattyfootgirls.com

Cadence - Make Me Sweaty 2 - HD 1080p MP4

After trampling her slave in her sweaty sneakers and socks, she decides to make him clean up the sweat from her soles and toes. She has her slave kneel before her as she takes off her shoes and socks and makes him stick out his tongue to lap up all that salty goodness between her toes and on her soles. She can't believe he's actually doing it as her feet as super stinky. The slave does as he's told as the Goddess laughs at him. She wipes her feet up and down on his tongue, making him suck her toes as she commands him to do. She turns him into a good little sweat cleaner.
Starring: Cadence Lux, Jason Ninja
*FOOT WORSHIP* *SOLE LICKING* *FEMALE DOMINATION*

ausguy25

Ninjariffic
Aug 8, 2002
Florida
www.brattyfootgirls.com

Naomi - Foot Zoned - HD 1080p MP4

Jason is a friend of Naomi, whom has a huge crush on her. However has been friend zoned by her because he is always passive aggressive with her about the guys she dates. She tricked him one day by putting something in his drink and has tied him to the foot of her bed to smell her royal feet for the night as revenge. She finds this new arrangement with him funny as hell. She giggles as she makes him smell her soles and toes as she relaxes on the bed texting her many boyfriends. His face winces as the stinging sour smell from her gym class is still fresh and the toejam is caked between her toes. He's just a loser who will neve rhave a chance at her. He's only good for sniffing her stinky feet.
Starring: Naomi Swann, Jason Ninja