Britney Spears femdom

max2divor

Jul 3, 2010
Toxic, her sexy portrayal of a female assassin, probably started it... but it continued through domme-dominated photo shoots, concert dress, and choreography (especially during her 2009-2010 tour appearances).

DieForHer.com discussed Britney way back during her darkest hours, in 2008, with leading dominant women urging Britney to "Stand on Her Man."

Now comes Femme Fatale -- the question arises as to whether, or perhaps to what degree, Britney Spears is vrais femdom.

Is Britney merely dressing the part of the femdom fetishist -- a fashionista pose? (Even if so, one might say, "nice pose.") Or has she made the transition from doormat to trampling Goddess? Did something finally snap, or something latent come to the surface, to help her become aware of, and relish in, her femdom power?

We're discussing Britney Spears dominatrix all this month at Celebrity Dominatrix. You can post your thoughts here or there, if appropriate.

Click here, or on the images nearby, to enjoy the ongoing discussion (and periodically updated eye candy -- full-sized images, &tc.) of femdom Britney.

Cheers,
Max
CelebrityDominatrix.com

db05

Jan 11, 2009
I've been dreaming of worshiping her from the very beginning! Even when she was in her tailspin she was still a goddess!

Now she seems to have recovered by realizing her incredible power to make us want to bow down to her! Wonderful! Lucky us!

I'm amazed that such a perfect goddess has only a few posts celebrating her power!

Britany

Jun 21, 2008
Having just seen an email on Celebrity Dominatrix, I recall the first time a dominatrix commanded me to jerk off for her. Mistress had just taken my anal virginity and commanded me to jerk off. I usually do not use any kind of lube when I jerk off, but she applied quite a bit and I was having a difficult time getting erect. So I pictured Britney Spears in her black outfit from her video for "Stronger," which was then a new video.

max2divor

Jul 3, 2010
ahsoh, merci - celebrity facesitting. you know, there used to be someone here who had done about 150, 200 such photos - any casual visitors know where that thread is... ?

Apr 28, 2008

readers will notice above, a post from Caneboy...

what does this post have to do with Britney Spears, or the popular culture even?

not much.

if you like this approach to posting, you'll love Caneboy.

if not, you're welcome to join me in attempting to rein him in --

and/or encourag the moderators to do so.

(I'm taking positive action on our own because the moderators are busy.)

cheers, L.

stepoverme58

always in the way
Apr 28, 2006

readers will notice above, a post from Caneboy...

what does this post have to do with Britney Spears, or the popular culture even?

not much.

if you like this approach to posting, you'll love Caneboy.

if not, you're welcome to join me in attempting to rein him in --

and/or encourag the moderators to do so.

(I'm taking positive action on our own because the moderators are busy.)

cheers, L.

It's WAYYYYYYYYY past your bedtime; run along now, that's a good boy. :trump BTW, I've just sent a post to the moderator about YOU. Bye bye.

Last edited:
Apr 28, 2008

don't neglect to cc your mommy... sheesh.

if you have anything substantive to say, let me know... or do you not have anything substantive to say?

C

Caneboy

if you have anything substantive to say, let me know... or do you not have anything substantive to say?

@ Idavalon,

I ask them to moderate their tone here in the public forum, they seem to have no particular manners, so my impression of them is, unfortunately, very negative!

Caneboy

Apr 28, 2008

if you have anything substantive to say, please proceed.

moderate what statements?

i've indicated I don't think your post belongs in "the producers" --

do you have anything to say about that?

"before you question my patriotism, answer my arguments."

(svp)

C

Caneboy

@ idavalon

@ Idavalon,

I ask them to moderate their tone here in the public forum, they seem to have no particular manners, so my impression of them is, unfortunately, very negative!

Caneboy

stepoverme58

always in the way
Apr 28, 2006

So; you try to organise other members here to complain about someone who posts a hell of lot more content than you do, (and always minds his own business), then the same happens to you and you can't deal with it??
:crying2: Poor Baby.

Something substantive? Here ya go;